What are you playing?

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.
MacWa77ace
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.

Re: What are you playing?

Post by MacWa77ace » Mon May 10, 2021 8:22 am

Days Gone:

I'd been running away and avoiding hordes up until now. Didn't have any good guns, gadgets, or enough ammo. I recently found a LMG. And then I accidentally alerted a nearby hoard while doing a story mission investigation. Thought I had skirted around them but they ended up seeing me. I said fucket, it's time, I got a gun and some gadgets, lets try it..

Lifetime gamer watch at:
MacWa77ace YouTube Channel

boskone

Post by boskone » Mon May 17, 2021 8:19 pm

Just finished The Outer Worlds. I can definitely see why it's sometimes referred to as "New Vegas...IN SPACE", which isn't a bad thing.

30-ish hours, total completion for one runthrough, missed a few optional quest endings (mostly due to not having my "talking to people" gear on), and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

If I have one complaint, it's that gear is a bit too complicated. I wish they'd reduced the value of gear towards skills, and just increased the value of skills. Hold off on the bonuses for special stuff, instead of everything.

MacWa77ace

Post by MacWa77ace » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:42 am

Fishing Planet.

Just a Nuub and it seems at least to my new ass, that it's half about fishing and half about buying fishing gear. I can't figure out how to buy and setup a rig for bottom fishing. So right now I'm float fishing with worms and a 14' ultra light spinning rig to gain XP and $$ to buy more fishing equipment. You also have to complete location challenges and there are tournaments you can join eventually once you get to be a millionaire. UV sunglasses gost 150 Baitcoin, which one Baitcoin = $100 in game cash = $15,000 for sunglasses? And those are the cheap ones. That's what $6T stimulus does to the price of worms I guess. $75 for 25 worms.

I think its just a video game commercial/marketing ploy for their stores IRL.

Lifetime gamer watch at:

MacWa77ace

Post by MacWa77ace » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:38 am

DAYS GONE: Finally developed the Napalm Molotov for use against the hordes. And the Mil Spec SA shotgun is awesome, looks like a Barretta 1301 but with a 16rnd drum mag.

Lifetime gamer watch at: