SPEC OPs Sale

Other provisions not covered above that may make survival easier if your life is tossed out of the norm. This section is for discussing everything from arc welders to underwear.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

hawk55732
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead and City of the Dead

SPEC OPs Sale

Post by hawk55732 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 am

Just thought that everyone here might want to know that Spec Ops is having a clearance sale. Im thinking its a clearance sale anyway. Im almost tempted to by another T.H.E. Pack. They normally cost 200 bucks and on sale for 99 now. Just giving a heads up.

forthewolf
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later (I dont care if you think it is or not.) Zombie Land, Dawn of the Dead, Diary of the Dead. Land of the Dead was ok but John L. was the only half decent actor.

Re: SPEC OPs Sale

Post by forthewolf » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:31 am

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. Good looking out.

By the way, there is a topic called "deals post them as you see them" or something, you should post this there to let them know.
In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. -Tyler Durden

Deliver me from clever art, deliver me from Swedish furniture.-Tyler Durden

aus.templar

Post by aus.templar » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:38 am

NECRO...
shrapnel wrote:Shut the fuck up, you'll meet me and you'll like me or I'll fucking cut you. :twisted:
SMoAF wrote: I collect foodstuffs so that I can stay alive long enough to exhaust my ammo supply.
jamoni wrote: You win. I hope it helps you get chicks.
And on the eighth day Man forged a knife and took survival into his own hands.

nyarlotep
Favorite Zombie Movies: I don't think I've seen one. Not a big fan of the horror genre.

Post by nyarlotep » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Interesting... even though the original post is 10 months old, the sale is still valid
http://www.specopsbrand.com/tactical-ge ... green.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
God was my co-pilot, but our plane crashed in the mountains and I ate him.

In theory, there's no difference between practice and theory. In practice, there is.
- Cigarman

forthewolf
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later (I dont care if you think it is or not.) Zombie Land, Dawn of the Dead, Diary of the Dead. Land of the Dead was ok but John L. was the only half decent actor.

Post by forthewolf » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:45 pm

LOL I didnt even notice the post date! Guess my skills are so good I even brought the sale back lol. :lol:
In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. -Tyler Durden

Deliver me from clever art, deliver me from Swedish furniture.-Tyler Durden

aus.templar

Post by aus.templar » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 pm

they must be moving quickly... lol
shrapnel wrote:Shut the fuck up, you'll meet me and you'll like me or I'll fucking cut you. :twisted:
SMoAF wrote: I collect foodstuffs so that I can stay alive long enough to exhaust my ammo supply.
jamoni wrote: You win. I hope it helps you get chicks.
And on the eighth day Man forged a knife and took survival into his own hands.

Andrew Sterner
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead, Diary of the Dead, Zombieland, Tokyo Zombie, [REC], Quarantine(1 and 2), Juan of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead.

Post by Andrew Sterner » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:50 am

When I looked the $99 pack was in OD Green, which is a great color, but not any others.

Still, 99 for that pack is a steal, I have one in ACU and am beyond impressed with it. only used it for day hikes and picnics in the woods, but it's built like a tank, should last me for years of regular to heavy use. If someone's looking to upgrade to an assault pack, I'd say go for it. There's more space in it than I can justify using(2500 cubic inches is a ton), so having it as a stepping stone between a BOB and an INCH is a very real possibility.

Crimson Phoenix
Favorite Zombie Movies: Virtually any Romero film, 28 Days Later, Zombieland, but I didn't care much for the Resident Evil trilogy.

Post by Crimson Phoenix » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:53 am

Just like the deal with the Recon Ruck, why are they discontinuing this? They seem to make solid packs. It just doesn't make much sense.

GunnerMax

Post by GunnerMax » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 pm

spec ops has constant sales. I have spent over $700 on their items, not one of them at full price. SOB gear is awesome. great quality but without the custom tac gear prices. I love their over armor vest. Grab them while you can at 79.95.

Check their blow-out section. you wont be disappointed.

Return to “Other Gear”