Best keychain flashlight

Other provisions not covered above that may make survival easier if your life is tossed out of the norm. This section is for discussing everything from arc welders to underwear.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Asymetryczna
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: None

Re: Best keychain flashlight

Post by Asymetryczna » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:06 pm

Needs More keychain reviews. And deals. The holidays approach. I found this one in my junk box with other trinkets/tools that I've come across over the years. Probably from SHOT, NRA, MDM or AUSA. It's a keychain, small blade and light - the light being good enough to see the keyhole or to find something by the door if you dropped it. I won't be recommending it for signaling a search party in the jungle. Distributed by Buck Knives.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:44 pm

Asymetryczna wrote:Needs More keychain reviews. And deals. The holidays approach.
Nitecore TIP CRI https://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_434466.html

Make sure you elect the Nichia emitter option and use coupon code NichiaNT to get price down to $16.99. Order now and you should be safe for the holidays. Unless you or your gift recipient celebrates Hanukkah, which begins 12/12/17. That might be cutting it a little close. Plan on giving them chocolate gelt for the first seven nights and finish off with this little miracle of light. :wink:

JackBauer
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of the Night of the Dead series
I Am Legend
28 Days Later
Walking Dead (tv series)

Post by JackBauer » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:38 am

majorhavoc wrote:
Asymetryczna wrote:Needs More keychain reviews. And deals. The holidays approach.
Nitecore TIP CRI https://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_434466.html

Make sure you elect the Nichia emitter option and use coupon code NichiaNT to get price down to $16.99. Order now and you should be safe for the holidays. Unless you or your gift recipient celebrates Hanukkah, which begins 12/12/17. That might be cutting it a little close. Plan on giving them chocolate gelt for the first seven nights and finish off with this little miracle of light. :wink:
Thanks for sharing this. Just ordered three for my brothers and me. Will pass down our other keychain nitecores to our buddies
A person should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog,. .., build a wall, set a bone, take and give orders, cooperate, analyze & solve problems, fight efficiently, die gallantly RH
http://johnfoberg.blogspot.com/

Asymetryczna
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Asymetryczna » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:31 pm

My father still provides a good workout for his coonhounds on a cold, dark night, despite the nearly ziltch he can get from fur these days. My fun with the keychain spotlight in an earlier post was before I actually found one that could clip to his keys and fit nicely in a shirt pocket. 500 Lumens
Henry David Thoreau

Vallyn

Post by Vallyn » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:50 pm

Honestly, how do your keychains not get horribly bulky? I dump the keys for all but my most typical vehicle to try to keep the size down so it fits in my pockets well. Went with a penlight instead, which gets carried alongside a pen.

Asymetryczna
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Asymetryczna » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 am

Honestly, how do your keychains not get horribly bulky?
Ha, just read this. Yes.
I carry a bag mostly and the keys slip into it but your point is most valid.
Henry David Thoreau

50 Mission Cap

Post by 50 Mission Cap » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:19 am

My Nitecore TIP CRI just showed up yesterday. Almost forgot I ordered it. Almost 8 weeks since order. Sheesh. Anyway looks like a cool light haven't taken it out in the dark yet. Especially for $17. I'll clip it to the EDC backpack and see how it does.

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:49 am

50 Mission Cap wrote:My Nitecore TIP CRI just showed up yesterday. Almost forgot I ordered it. Almost 8 weeks since order. Sheesh.
Almost exactly when I predicted it would arrive per my 10/31/17 post. :mrgreen:

Return to “Other Gear”