Safari Tuff Arrowmaster

For those who live in areas where firearms are not an option and those that are smart enough to have a back up.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Old_Man
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days and weeks later, I am legend, the original dawn of the Dead...etc.

Safari Tuff Arrowmaster

Post by Old_Man » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 am

Any one tried one of these? Looking for a good stalking quiver for wet/soggy hunting since our season opens in prime wet/hurricane season. (<60 days!)

Asymetryczna
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: None

Re: Safari Tuff Arrowmaster

Post by Asymetryczna » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:47 am

I have not used one like that. I use a bowquiver when hunting and find that's all I normally need, but I also have a basket-like (rattan) carry quiver that I can attach to a pack and carry more arrows if needed. I traded for it in Asia. You might try ETSY.COM and search for quivers. There are a lot of artisans and crafty people there, which will provide you other options. Like most things archery, cost is relative. Additionally, the ArcheryTalk forum has had discussions about quivers and on BushcraftUSA.com there is a thread about "tactical quivers." https://bushcraftusa.com/forum/threads/ ... er.128725/ Hope you find what you need. Good luck. Good hunting.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

Return to “Other Weapons”