strangest thing you have ever seen

Share a survival experience with us and explain what you learned from it. You might help someone.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

squinty
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead, shaun of the dead, pre-opening credit scenes from 28 weeks later and dawn of the dead remake

Re: strangest thing you have ever seen

Post by squinty » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 am

Meat N' Taters wrote:On the subject of strange people at urinals, I was at a bar during crawfish season a few years back. I went to go take a piss, and this guy decides to use the urinal right next to the one I was using, despite the fact that the bathroom was empty. Then, he proceeds to overtly meatgaze me for about five seconds. I'm not talking stealthily or covertly either. He straight out craned his neck and stared directly at my genitalia. Then he looks at me and smiles. I felt violated and confused as to how to react. After all, there is not much in the way of standard social protocol regarding such situations. So I just uneasily washed my hands and left, not bothering to do the usual shake-the-snake post urination ritual.

Now, l have no issue with a man's preference, whatever tops your pizza I say. It was just so...direct.

Though now that I think about it, maybe it just means that my genitals are so awesomely perfect that complete strangers are want to gaze upon them in admiration. :v:
I am a meatgazer. In my youth I was briefly traumatized in a nightclub restroom. A tall, pretty, statuesque woman in heels, a short dress and a lovely choker necklace walked into the restroom, bellied up to the urinal next to me, hiked the hem of her dress and out flopped a penis big enough to nearly shatter the urinal cake. In the brighter light of the restroom, I could make out the faint stubble, and the fact that the choker was hiding an adam's apple. She looked at me and made a "pfft" sound of dismissal, and went about her business. That's when I realized, with some embarrassment, that I was the one "meatgazing." Meatgawking,in fact.She didn't say "jeez, buy me a drink if you want to stare" or "take a picture" or anything, just that little contemptuous laugh. I went back to the bar, she came out a few minutes later, and the evening went on for both of us. Ever since then, I've occasionally snuck a peek at other mens' genitalia - I try to be discreet, but it's for science. To date, that transvestite had the biggest unit I've ever seen.
George Orwell wrote:Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.

Meat N' Taters

Post by Meat N' Taters » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 am

Squinty, as always I am in admiration of your forthrightness good sir.

squinty
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead, shaun of the dead, pre-opening credit scenes from 28 weeks later and dawn of the dead remake

Post by squinty » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:39 am

Meat N' Taters wrote:Squinty, as always I am in admiration of your forthrightness good sir.
Actually, if a big d****d transvestite was the strangest thing I'd ever seen, I could say I've led a sheltered life...
George Orwell wrote:Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.

Gray Gator

Post by Gray Gator » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Meat N' Taters wrote:On the subject of strange people at urinals, I was at a bar during crawfish season a few years back. I went to go take a piss, and this guy decides to use the urinal right next to the one I was using, despite the fact that the bathroom was empty. Then, he proceeds to overtly meatgaze me for about five seconds. I'm not talking stealthily or covertly either. He straight out craned his neck and stared directly at my genitalia. Then he looks at me and smiles. :v:
Would have you felt better if he looked and laughed his ass off????
Find us on Facebook / Twin Ports Zombie Squad Zsc049‎
“Preparing gives you choices, not preparing gives you absolutely nothing"

Meat N' Taters

Post by Meat N' Taters » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 am

Gray Gator wrote:
Meat N' Taters wrote:On the subject of strange people at urinals, I was at a bar during crawfish season a few years back. I went to go take a piss, and this guy decides to use the urinal right next to the one I was using, despite the fact that the bathroom was empty. Then, he proceeds to overtly meatgaze me for about five seconds. I'm not talking stealthily or covertly either. He straight out craned his neck and stared directly at my genitalia. Then he looks at me and smiles. :v:
Oh, there is no way that would have happened. I'm massive.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 am

azrael99 wrote:While the military base was in a major field training, the deer and the buck invade the base,

i swear, there was probably a hundred of them all across the base, when i was running for PT i saw some of them in front of the gym, while i was gone eating at the cafeteria, there was some next to it, and while i was driving during night , i followed a bunch of them walking in the street during 15mins without light to not scare them...............then when i became bored of it, i turned on the light and hit the horn.
You should see Camp Pickett. The place is over run with wild turkeys. Not little ones either but big 20-25 lb wild birds. They are everywhere on the base even the post HQs.
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

Gray Gator

Post by Gray Gator » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Meat N' Taters wrote:
Gray Gator wrote:
Oh, there is no way that would have happened. I'm massive.

Nice Comeback..... :rofl:
Find us on Facebook / Twin Ports Zombie Squad Zsc049‎
“Preparing gives you choices, not preparing gives you absolutely nothing"

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:02 am

One of the strangest things I have seen was while in AZ camping out in the desert.

Some friends and I went out camping, and set up a camp only to notice that there was an ant colony about a foot away from our south west corner of the camp. Since we were doing an open camp with just some blankets and sleeping bags no tents or tarps we started considering moving the camp, but really liked the spot. So instead we left the ants an offering. We took an orange opened the rind with a little bite and left it right next to the ant's hole as sort of an offering to say we would respect them if they respected us.

We had a great night's sleep and no ant trouble. Upon waking in the morning we noticed the ants were travelling in straight lines in front of our camp and to the side, but not gong into our camp. It was while watching the little guys work we noticed the strange thing. They had hollowed out the orange, leaving the thin fleshy parts between the segments. Sitting on top of the hollowed out orange rind were 3 or 4 or the weirdest super uber ants we had ever seen. These things looked like what an ant would look like if it took Dr Jeckle's potion! The uber ants as we started calling them had giant pinchers, were at least 6-8 times the size of the other ants if not larger, they were bloated and semi see threw, and they were sitting on top the orange we left the ant colony like they were guarding it. It was so bizarre, we don't know if they were special ants that usually stay in the colony or if they were effected by the orange we left and became that way. Sadly none of us had a camera or we would have taken a picture. One of us was actually a photographer and he was pissed he left his camera at home.

It still a strange thing to see. An uber ant that possibly was created by our act of leaving that orange for them. The rest of our camping trip we invented stories of how a whole religion and culture built up around the orange and the hollowed rind became some sort of holly temple. Until one day the monsoons come and a few ants are saved by riding inside the hollowed rind to a new colony. Thus saving the story of the orange for future ants to learn. :clap:

*edit to add, Maybe one of these days I should leave an orange for another ant colony and see if the same thing happens. It would be interesting to find out. And this time take some pictures.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Viper shtf

Post by Viper shtf » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Go for it.
PistolPete wrote:Seriously, fashion is dumb. But my wife likes the way they make my ass look or the way you can follow the veins on my balls through the denim or something. Whatever. I can dress up once in a while.

Polley

Post by Polley » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:21 am

Last edited by Polley on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Todd.

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:35 am

Polley wrote:
Sounds like an Army Ant:
Take a bike pump and pump up the ant in that picture to 6-8 times it's size so it looks bloated and like it just drank a Dr Jeckle potion to become a Hyde Ant, then yep that is what it looked like, sort of. :wink:

Seriously these ants looked quite abnormal, not your run of the mill ants. As I mentioned either they were effected by the orange, or they were special ants that came out of the colony to protect the orange rind.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Niblick

Post by Niblick » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:33 am

Polley wrote:

Sticking to insects, I had one of these little fellows sneak up on me while I was sitting in a ditch. Scared the bejesus out of me at first, but once I realized it wasn't a giant sandworm slowly coming out of the ground, I got my camera.

Enter the mole cricket.
During basic training I witnessed a guy eat a huge mole cricket for 100$. He only ended up collecting 20$ and some guys that he'll never see again owe him the other 80 :lol:
You are
What you do
When it counts.

KentsOkay
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Post by KentsOkay » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:02 am

Shit, I'd eat a mole cricket just to gross people out and because I am hungry.

Tastes like greasy roasted pecan :awesome:
0122358 wrote:so we moved a thread to maintain OPSEC on a fictional vid game so our team doesnt get kill as easily by possible spies...fuckin sweet

Unofficial FB for ZSC XXX http://www.facebook.com/groups/156431031119773

Polley

Post by Polley » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Last edited by Polley on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Todd.

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Walking Dead TV series, anything George Romero

Post by DJH » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 pm

When I die, bury me 8 feet under, so I'll still be lower than all my friends.

greenear123
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28DL, Sean of the Dead, Sean the Sheep?

Post by greenear123 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:38 am

"Nothing that's gone in has come out right." Totally awesome. :awesome:

Polley

Post by Polley » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:19 am

Last edited by Polley on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Todd.

greenear123
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28DL, Sean of the Dead, Sean the Sheep?

Post by greenear123 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 am

I'd give that a hardy 10 on the WTF meter. Ohwawawawawawaw awww. Indeed!

KentsOkay
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Post by KentsOkay » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 am

So glad I watched the continuing adventures of what doesn't come out right after the disturbing medical dance. Now I'm thinking about riding zebras GTA style, not nightmare fuel.
0122358 wrote:so we moved a thread to maintain OPSEC on a fictional vid game so our team doesnt get kill as easily by possible spies...fuckin sweet

Unofficial FB for ZSC XXX http://www.facebook.com/groups/156431031119773

Polley

Post by Polley » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Last edited by Polley on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, Todd.

Jsimmonsgr

Post by Jsimmonsgr » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 am

Polley wrote:Potentially NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwCoSxi9TJU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Leaving as a link because I don't know what the thumbnail is.)

Anyway, I watched it and I burst out laughing, but not because it was necessarily funny. I think it was my way of coping with fear. :shock:
What.......The......Fuck....... :ohdear:

I need to wash my eyes in Ajax. :shock:
J.
Gunsmith

Phone 480-217-4742 ( Let me know you are from ZS, I get a LOT of telemarketing calls and might be a bit gruff when I answer.)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Sic Vis Pacem, Parabellum
Deus Vult
Rule#2 Dont be stingy with ammo, double tap!

A.C.E.
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Resident Evil

Post by A.C.E. » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

I believe this is what people refer to as art, I bet tickets cost a fortune.

Fun fact, in Swedish, the word for art is the same word as strange, wich kinda makes sense when seeing something like this.

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk
My FAK
Cold Weather
Propane Forge
ZS #0091

I'm Swedish, there is no known cure.
sealegs wrote:I make it my business to never be caught w. my pants down, and IF I am, then the size of my junk and the fortitude of my stones will give me the initiative by sheer intimidation alone. :lol:

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Polley wrote:Potentially NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwCoSxi9TJU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyway, I watched it and I burst out laughing, but not because it was necessarily funny. I think it was my way of coping with fear. :shock:
To be honest, that looks like something you'd see at a Rammstein concert. :lol:

Pondo_Sinatra

Post by Pondo_Sinatra » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:54 pm

12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:

To be honest, that looks like something you'd see at a Rammstein concert. :lol:
Only there would be more fire. :wink:

Return to “Survival Experiences”