JeeperCreeper wants to move. Help him.

Share a survival experience with us and explain what you learned from it. You might help someone.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Stercutus

Re: JeeperCreeper wants to move. Help him.

Post by Stercutus » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:21 pm

It's a shame that my ideal location does not exist: I want to hunt hogs with my AR while riding my JetSki in a cheap area that's not too hot but not too cold.
Dude, why didn't you just say that from that start? You pretty much summed up Alabama.

You will have to be quick to catch her though.

Did you want a dog with that?

Perfectly legal too, just not while cruising.
Persons may hunt from a floating craft or motor vehicle once the motor is shut off and all forward motion has ceased.
http://www.eregulations.com/alabama/gui ... s-hunting/
These days of dust
Which we've known
Will blow away with this new Son

But I'll kneel down wait for now
And I'll kneel down
Know my ground

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Re: JeeperCreeper wants to move. Help him.

Post by Halfapint » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:18 pm

JeeperCreeper wrote:I'm looking for a place that has awesome hunting, fishing, outdoors stuff, water stuff (JETSKIS!!!!), gun friendly, low taxes, and cool cars.
You summed up Eastern WA pretty well. You'll get the summer of AZ the winters of AK. Plus the Eastern side hasn't seen the boon of the west side, so rents are still cheap.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Return to “Survival Experiences”