My Job, My Hell...

Share a survival experience with us and explain what you learned from it. You might help someone.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Laager

Re: My Job, My Hell...

Post by Laager » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:52 pm

wamba wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:12 pm
Laager wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:25 pm
Anyone else ever have two fifth graders tell you that they wished you two would grow up?
:awesome: Not in my adult life.

Laager I’m glad to hear that your doing better. Thanks for the stories (I was about 10 months behind) too, I was in need of a good chuckle. The Blue Healer I’m babysitting keeps looking at me like she’s concerned for my mental health.
I’m man enough to admit I’m just a little jealous of the toys you posted.

Do me a favor and give Lil a warm hug and that GSD a good back scratch. Even with the impending visit by the MIL I’d say that overall you’re a lucky man.
Trust me it is a bit off putting to say the least. Many decades ago when James and I were in the second grade (our parents were stationed at Hickam AFB and Wheeler Army Airfield) we picked up a game Jan ken po, Janken or bato bato pick. In the states it is commonly referred to as Rock, Paper, Scissors.

We still play against each other, even though it is hard to win when you have played against the same person for over 50 years.

No worries on that, she comes home Friday and leaves again on Monday. I'm not really a "pet" person, but I do like the GSD and that pain in the butt Aso (even if she did poop in my new never even tried on Danner boots).

The MIL won't be here till January, we are still in negotiations at this point. I won't win, but I'm putting up a good fight, I don't really like her, not one bit and the feeling is mutual. Thankfully it seems Lil will be going to several bases that I enjoy going too, and I managed to get a trip to Fort Benning to see my brother and his wife (I go at least once a year). It is over but the minor details, like which Posts will I get to go with her to see (K Bay MCS, Hurlbert/Eglin AFB or a few others), and I managed to order a ZT blade so far, so good.

Honestly I'll give in, but I dislike being around her Mom without adult supervision (Lil, Bec, Sam or Noona), she will eventually piss me off enough that I will get irritated/aggravated. It does not help that my Father and Mother have teamed up with her to pester me as well. Usually they stay in their area and I stay in mine.

I'll throw in an extra hug, but she will tell me no. :-)
“Complacency kills. Paranoia is the reason I’m still alive.” If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya.

emclean
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido
Zombieland

Post by emclean » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:42 am

Laager wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:25 pm
Anyone else ever have two fifth graders tell you that they wished you two would grow up?
nope, but my boys weren't in 5th grade together

CG

Post by CG » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:19 am

Laager wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:52 pm
The MIL won't be here till January, we are still in negotiations at this point. I won't win, but I'm putting up a good fight, I don't really like her, not one bit and the feeling is mutual. Thankfully it seems Lil will be going to several bases that I enjoy going too, and I managed to get a trip to Fort Benning to see my brother and his wife (I go at least once a year). It is over but the minor details, like which Posts will I get to go with her to see (K Bay MCS, Hurlbert/Eglin AFB or a few others), and I managed to order a ZT blade so far, so good.

Honestly I'll give in, but I dislike being around her Mom without adult supervision (Lil, Bec, Sam or Noona), she will eventually piss me off enough that I will get irritated/aggravated. It does not help that my Father and Mother have teamed up with her to pester me as well. Usually they stay in their area and I stay in mine.

Hubby’s opinion is don’t settle for less than a motorcycle, because then you can still run away. :lol:
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

Laager

Post by Laager » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:57 pm

CG wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:19 am
Laager wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:52 pm

Hubby’s opinion is don’t settle for less than a motorcycle, because then you can still run away. :lol:
I would but I already have more than I will ever ride. I even sent one to the Philippines last year, it was an older 1972 BMW, but I stripped it down. I'm working on a K series BMW now. Those and Lil's vehicles are the only large items that I have ever purchased new, they laugh at me when I say I'm buying a new truck and I show up with a 1996 Ford. My family actually took bets on this issue, I was surprised that James lost and Jeff won.
“Complacency kills. Paranoia is the reason I’m still alive.” If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya.

Laager

Post by Laager » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Those two 5th graders are going to be the death of me.

James and I have a 50 year old tradition/competition of saying inappropriate or non pc things to each other.

Now imagine that two female 5th graders doing it. Every time they do it, I get the evil female glare. I've been told that they are mini me's of James and I. Since one is my granddaughter and the other is his granddaughter and they spend a lot of time together. Their excuse, well Pops and Pop do it, why can't we?

It also does not help when they get caught doing mischief they proudly own up to it. Again James and my fault. Since we both have said many, many times over the past 6 decades.

So when they sound off with, Pops says if you get caught own up to it, and make sure it is something that will be talked about/or go down in the family history.

I guess what makes it worse is James and I laugh, while Susan (his wife), Lil, Bec and Sam all glare at us.

tony d tiger

Post by tony d tiger » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Laager wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:15 pm

James and I have a 50 year old tradition/competition of saying inappropriate or non pc things to each other.

Now imagine that two female 5th graders doing it. Every time they do it, I get the evil female glare. I've been told that they are mini me's of James and I. Since one is my granddaughter and the other is his granddaughter and they spend a lot of time together. Their excuse, well Pops and Pop do it, why can't we?

It also does not help when they get caught doing mischief they proudly own up to it. Again James and my fault. Since we both have said many, many times over the past 6 decades.

So when they sound off with, Pops says if you get caught own up to it, and make sure it is something that will be talked about/or go down in the family history.

I guess what makes it worse is James and I laugh, while Susan (his wife), Lil, Bec and Sam all glare at us.
LEGACY
:awesome:
Tony D Tiger

Laager

Post by Laager » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:21 pm

tony d tiger wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:43 pm
Laager wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:15 pm

LEGACY
:awesome:

That would be the word James and I would use (when the females of the family are not around), which keeps everyone on their toes. I can not speak for James, but I know that Lil, Bec, Sam and Noona have all not only given me ugly looks but have actually sat down (I thought it was an intervention, or I got caught doing something) and told me that I had to watch what we say, what we do and how we treat the both of them.

Last weekend at the Sunday family meal, James and I were talking about putting new springs in the Norinco M1a, which led to a discussion on the pros and cons of the M16 platform.

When all of a sudden one of them says, the military went to Hels when they went from "using accurate fire to the spraying and praying ammunition in the general direction of an enemy".

Four heads immediately swiveled in our direction, with glaring eyes.

Then out came the next part and I don't know about James but I saw it coming.

"They went to shit when they adopted a round that was designed to wound the enemy and not kill them".

Susan (James' wife) had been on his arse for decades about cussing, his only response is, I cuss like a sailor.

Then the little monsters chimed in with, that is why we want a rifle that shoots a 30 caliber round.

I was glad I had finished my plate, and decided that it was a good time to make myself scarce and pull a tactical withdrawal. Basically I decided to run and hide and fight another day.

I've been hearing for decades that James and I ruined Junior, I am now hearing that we ruined these two and now the assorted wives and family members have went from talking to either pinching the snot out of us or slugging us in the arm.

I'm sure I will not hear the end of this for sometime to come, probably till the day I die.

Those two are my pride and joy, the school counselor wants to place them in a the gifted program and move them up a grade, they always ask if they can help, and love to tinker with stuff in my shop. The other kids will help, but you have to chase them down and then they get distracted. So I (James as well) tend to spend a good chunk of time with them, especially now that they can not go to school.

I lay the blame for their intelligence on Lil and Susan. Everything else I blame James and myself.

tony d tiger

Post by tony d tiger » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:35 pm

@laager you are doing it right. :clap:

Those two will not only benefit from their inherited traits and values passed on from the women-folk in your clan; but also enjoy the knowledge, mores and characteristics learned by constant contact and time spent with grandpa. Embedded memories that will provide them with strength and ability to handle anything that comes their way. KUDOS, sir.
Tony D Tiger

Laager

Post by Laager » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:38 pm

tony d tiger wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:35 pm
@laager you are doing it right. :clap:

Those two will not only benefit from their inherited traits and values passed on from the women-folk in your clan; but also enjoy the knowledge, mores and characteristics learned by constant contact and time spent with grandpa. Embedded memories that will provide them with strength and ability to handle anything that comes their way. KUDOS, sir.
It also proves that I can still mostly out run the females. I managed to stuff a slice of Key Lime Pie in my mouth and ask if it was okay to leave the table, before any one else figured out that what the girls were saying was word for word out of James' mouth and mine. I prefer to think of it as a tactical withdrawal. Dean said he had a hinky feeling and followed me as we ran towards the back door. James was a bit too slow, he should have known what was next when they started talking about Friday, October 13, 1307.

Laager

Post by Laager » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:11 pm

During my first Asian tour of duty, I arrived in country as a PV2 (Private Second Class), we had a two - four platoon sized FOB out in the jungle (usually it was manned by half a platoon of U.S. and have a platoon of our host nation).

Even with such a small unit there were three different shower areas, the officer's, the senior enlisted and then the lower enlisted. Both the Officer and Senior NCO's actually had enclosed showers. The junior enlisted was just some pallets for the floor, and six 55 gallon drums of water. It was a gravity fed system.

It was a very rare occasion when someone from higher would actually show up at least when they were out for a visit we had advanced notice.

Now I am not sure what braincase had the great idea to not tell us that the Brigade Commander (a Full Bird Colonel) was going to show up at 0700hrs.

I'm not sure who was more surprised the Brigade Commander or the female 1st Lieutenant (from Division HQ) when they pulled through the first gate and were waiting for the second gate to allow them into the interior of the FOB and there was six soldiers buck naked not six feet from them.

I suppose we should not have snapped to attention and saluted, since we were not wearing our covers, or clothing but someone yelled Attention and we all snapped too.

For some reason the 1LT would not make eye contact with us, and they left rather quickly.

We ended up getting walls for our shower........

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:35 pm

Laager wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:11 pm
During my first Asian tour of duty, I arrived in country as a PV2 (Private Second Class), we had a two - four platoon sized FOB out in the jungle (usually it was manned by half a platoon of U.S. and have a platoon of our host nation).

Even with such a small unit there were three different shower areas, the officer's, the senior enlisted and then the lower enlisted. Both the Officer and Senior NCO's actually had enclosed showers. The junior enlisted was just some pallets for the floor, and six 55 gallon drums of water. It was a gravity fed system.

It was a very rare occasion when someone from higher would actually show up at least when they were out for a visit we had advanced notice.

Now I am not sure what braincase had the great idea to not tell us that the Brigade Commander (a Full Bird Colonel) was going to show up at 0700hrs.

I'm not sure who was more surprised the Brigade Commander or the female 1st Lieutenant (from Division HQ) when they pulled through the first gate and were waiting for the second gate to allow them into the interior of the FOB and there was six soldiers buck naked not six feet from them.

I suppose we should not have snapped to attention and saluted, since we were not wearing our covers, or clothing but someone yelled Attention and we all snapped too.

For some reason the 1LT would not make eye contact with us, and they left rather quickly.

We ended up getting walls for our shower........
Somewhere in the world, there's a female 1LT is telling the story about the time she saw six naked soldiers at some unnamed jungle FOB while visiting with the Brigade Commander. :lol:

Laager

Post by Laager » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:41 pm

[/quote]Somewhere in the world, there's a female 1LT is telling the story about the time she saw six naked soldiers at some unnamed jungle FOB while visiting with the Brigade Commander. :lol:
[/quote]

I sincerely pray that she does not, especially since I was 17 years old with absolutely zero knowledge of anything having to do with all things female. I barely talked to the other soldiers (indigenous or U.S.). We had to pay a visit to the company First Sergeant (well he actually drove out to the FOB, and he asked me if I knew how to carry on a conversation and if I spoke English.

Besides it is bad enough that Lil knows, then she told Bec, then Sam........evidently there is no such thing as a good husband bashing story.

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:07 pm

Laager wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:41 pm
Somewhere in the world, there's a female 1LT is telling the story about the time she saw six naked soldiers at some unnamed jungle FOB while visiting with the Brigade Commander. :lol:
[/quote]

I sincerely pray that she does not, especially since I was 17 years old with absolutely zero knowledge of anything having to do with all things female. I barely talked to the other soldiers (indigenous or U.S.). We had to pay a visit to the company First Sergeant (well he actually drove out to the FOB, and he asked me if I knew how to carry on a conversation and if I spoke English.

Besides it is bad enough that Lil knows, then she told Bec, then Sam........evidently there is no such thing as a good husband bashing story.
[/quote]

Ok, so if you were that young at that point, there's a good chance that female 1LT is probably passed on by now. Depending on how old she was back then.

Still, you and your fellow soldiers probably were part of her tales of her service days at one point.

Hell, I've probably been featured in someone's stories at one point or another. Of course, those stories probably start out with "And then there's this A-hole..." :lol:

Laager

Post by Laager » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:35 pm

[
[/quote]

Ok, so if you were that young at that point, there's a good chance that female 1LT is probably passed on by now. Depending on how old she was back then.

Still, you and your fellow soldiers probably were part of her tales of her service days at one point.

Hell, I've probably been featured in someone's stories at one point or another. Of course, those stories probably start out with "And then there's this A-hole..." :lol:
[/quote]

Oh no doubt about it in my non military mind, I am sure I feature strongly in stories from my wife, Bec, Sam, Junior and any female in my family.

I did some time in Hawaii (mainly the island of O' ahu), when my Father and Mother were stationed at Hickam and Pearl Harbor, and then I did a few years here and there at Schofield Barracks, then another four when Lil was stationed at Hickam.

When I was doing time there (often running from the MP's at Fort DeRussy) I used to ride by motorcycle down to Waikiki and hit on the female Japanese tourists. Hawaii seems to be a destination for Japanese Nationals to go on vacation between graduation from High School and College, also they get an American Driver's License so when they return to Japan they can change it out (I was told it was cheaper to do it this way than try and get a Japanese DL).

That was back in the 70's, so Lil ended up with an assignment to Hickam for four years in the Early 2000's. I was hanging out with a Motorcycle Club at the time, and one of the Patched Members had a cousin that was stationed at Pearl Harbor, submarine base.

I don't know who started giving him a ration of horse manure about his lack of ability to find a girlfriend. I ended up one night listening to him whine about how hard it was to meet females. Lil told him that even I could pick up girls, so what was his problem.

It started at $50.00 and Lil pushed the bet up to an even $100.

So we all (Lil stayed home) jump on our motorcycles and head for downtown Honolulu. After we cruised up and down a bit, I managed to get not just one Japanese female but three of her friends as well in about 20 to 25 minutes.

Lil took the $100.

Jokes on her, I used her card for gas. Oh and that sailor was turned down, evidently Sportsters just don't have the pull that the larger Harleys do.

Now I get told not to pick up Japanese Tourists, every time I go for a ride from all the females in my family.

Laager

Post by Laager » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:51 pm

Laager wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:41 pm
[/quote]

Besides it is bad enough that Lil knows, then she told Bec, then Sam........evidently there is no such thing as not telling a good husband bashing story.
[/quote]

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:56 pm

Laager wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:35 pm

Oh no doubt about it in my non military mind, I am sure I feature strongly in stories from my wife, Bec, Sam, Junior and any female in my family.

I did some time in Hawaii (mainly the island of O' ahu), when my Father and Mother were stationed at Hickam and Pearl Harbor, and then I did a few years here and there at Schofield Barracks, then another four when Lil was stationed at Hickam.

When I was doing time there (often running from the MP's at Fort DeRussy) I used to ride by motorcycle down to Waikiki and hit on the female Japanese tourists. Hawaii seems to be a destination for Japanese Nationals to go on vacation between graduation from High School and College, also they get an American Driver's License so when they return to Japan they can change it out (I was told it was cheaper to do it this way than try and get a Japanese DL).

That was back in the 70's, so Lil ended up with an assignment to Hickam for four years in the Early 2000's. I was hanging out with a Motorcycle Club at the time, and one of the Patched Members had a cousin that was stationed at Pearl Harbor, submarine base.

I don't know who started giving him a ration of horse manure about his lack of ability to find a girlfriend. I ended up one night listening to him whine about how hard it was to meet females. Lil told him that even I could pick up girls, so what was his problem.

It started at $50.00 and Lil pushed the bet up to an even $100.

So we all (Lil stayed home) jump on our motorcycles and head for downtown Honolulu. After we cruised up and down a bit, I managed to get not just one Japanese female but three of her friends as well in about 20 to 25 minutes.

Lil took the $100.

Jokes on her, I used her card for gas. Oh and that sailor was turned down, evidently Sportsters just don't have the pull that the larger Harleys do.

Now I get told not to pick up Japanese Tourists, every time I go for a ride from all the females in my family.
I still kind of want to visit Japan one of these years.

It used to be mainly because I wanted to see just how much taller I was than the average Japanese person, but lately it's mostly because I want to check out the food vending machines.

I blame the switch on me watching a bunch of YouTube videos on vending machines in Japan. That and I'm pretty sure that at 6'4", I'm significantly taller than the average Japanese person.

CG

Post by CG » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:41 pm

12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:56 pm

It used to be mainly because I wanted to see just how much taller I was than the average Japanese person, but lately it's mostly because I want to check out the food vending machines.

I blame the switch on me watching a bunch of YouTube videos on vending machines in Japan. That and I'm pretty sure that at 6'4", I'm significantly taller than the average Japanese person.
The kids were commenting earlier about an anime talking about someone who was abnormally tall...and then said they were 5'8.
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:20 pm

CG wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:41 pm
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:

The kids were commenting earlier about an anime talking about someone who was abnormally tall...and then said they were 5'8.
If 5'8" is considered abnormally tall, I wonder what 6'4" would be considered.

emclean
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido
Zombieland

Post by emclean » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:12 am

12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:20 pm
CG wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:41 pm
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:

If 5'8" is considered abnormally tall, I wonder what 6'4" would be considered.
probably "American"

Laager

Post by Laager » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:30 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have always enjoyed my time in Japan, now if you are blond haired and blued eyed (especially children on mainland Japan away from the military bases) they like to rub the hair on the blond haired kids.

Just something about the fact that all Full blood Japanese have black hair, Hapa's sometimes have brown hair. Lil and I usually make the rounds, Japan (Mainland and Okinawa), Korea and the Philippines. Occasionally Guam or Hawaii.

Our son is 6'4" tall and used to attract all kinds of attention. Brown haired, brown eyed, we always told him it was his passportnality (especially in the Philippines)

I did some time back in the late 60's due to my Father and Mother shipping me off to James' parents. It was totally different than it is now. A lot cleaner, more modern. Well except for the Rockabilly's, that has not changed. The Bosozoku are long gone now, the police pretty much eradicated them.

A quote I am fond of is, roughly the nail that sticks up, gets hammered down. Lil says because I like to be the nail and bend in the wrong direction.

Edited to add: Hapa is a Hawaiian word which means half breed. I prefer the word Hapa.

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Laager wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:30 pm

[/quote]

I have always enjoyed my time in Japan, now if you are blond haired and blued eyed (especially children on mainland Japan away from the military bases) they like to rub the hair on the blond haired kids.

Just something about the fact that all Full blood Japanese have black hair, Hapa's sometimes have brown hair. Lil and I usually make the rounds, Japan (Mainland and Okinawa), Korea and the Philippines. Occasionally Guam or Hawaii.

Our son is 6'4" tall and used to attract all kinds of attention. Brown haired, brown eyed, we always told him it was his passportnality (especially in the Philippines)

I did some time back in the late 60's due to my Father and Mother shipping me off to James' parents. It was totally different than it is now. A lot cleaner, more modern. Well except for the Rockabilly's, that has not changed. The Bosozoku are long gone now, the police pretty much eradicated them.

A quote I am fond of is, roughly the nail that sticks up, gets hammered down. Lil says because I like to be the nail and bend in the wrong direction.

Edited to add: Hapa is a Hawaiian word which means half breed. I prefer the word Hapa.
[/quote]

I've got brown hair (granted, most of it seems to be falling out or congregating on my chin, but it's still brown) and green eyes.

I'm also primarily left handed, but I'm not sure if there's any Japanese interest in that. :lol:

Laager

Post by Laager » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:37 pm

[/quote]

I've got brown hair (granted, most of it seems to be falling out or congregating on my chin, but it's still brown) and green eyes.

I'm also primarily left handed, but I'm not sure if there's any Japanese interest in that. :lol:
[/quote]

You and me both, oddly enough I was fairly hair free on my legs, now the left leg (the one I had the lower quarter removed) has more hair than my head. Lil said I should get it transplanted from my leg to my head. Of course there are no secrets in this household, so I'm the current freak show as everyone wants to see it.

I sure there are left handed Japanese, but from what I remember they used to be forced to write with their right hand. Something about dragging their hand across the wet ink or something like that.

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:47 pm

Laager wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:37 pm

[/quote]

You and me both, oddly enough I was fairly hair free on my legs, now the left leg (the one I had the lower quarter removed) has more hair than my head. Lil said I should get it transplanted from my leg to my head. Of course there are no secrets in this household, so I'm the current freak show as everyone wants to see it.

I sure there are left handed Japanese, but from what I remember they used to be forced to write with their right hand. Something about dragging their hand across the wet ink or something like that.
[/quote]

My oldest brother used to be left handed, but he got that beaten out of him by one of his teachers.

And I'm not kidding when I say he got it beaten out of him. I meant they literally beat it out of him by smacking him on his hand whenever he'd write with his left hand. So he started writing with his right hand out of fear.

I think this happened in either Canada or Mexico since my folks lived in both countries before I was born.

Laager

Post by Laager » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:34 pm

12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:47 pm
Laager wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:37 pm

[/quote]

My oldest brother used to be left handed, but he got that beaten out of him by one of his teachers.

And I'm not kidding when I say he got it beaten out of him. I meant they literally beat it out of him by smacking him on his hand whenever he'd write with his left hand. So he started writing with his right hand out of fear.

I think this happened in either Canada or Mexico since my folks lived in both countries before I was born.
[/quote]

Darn Penguins tried to beat that out of me as well, finally ended up being Right handed when I almost lost my left hand. My Father and Mother would find the nearest Catholic school and enroll me, when there wasn't a penguin run school, I usually was sent to either my Grandfather (when he was alive) or to James'.

Return to “Survival Experiences”