A last drink...

Discuss those "what if" or "what would you do" scenarios you've been wondering about.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

SRO1911

Re: A last drink...

Post by SRO1911 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:22 pm

KentsOkay wrote:A mug of Dublin Dr Pepper with either rum or tequila. Slug it down, smash mug into an enemy and demand more.

I have a couple cases of the good stuff -- but beware, there is no more real Dublin DP :x :( - they still make a couple other drinks but when DP corporate released that throwback crap Dublin sued, and lost. I am an hour and a half from Dublin TX - used to have to go through there a couple times a month and would haul cases for friends and family every trip.

missouri dave

Post by missouri dave » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:34 pm

I'm reminded of the immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?". A bahama mama would be my choice. Make it a big one.
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I recquire the same of them.

KentsOkay
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Post by KentsOkay » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 pm

SRO1911 wrote:
KentsOkay wrote:A mug of Dublin Dr Pepper with either rum or tequila. Slug it down, smash mug into an enemy and demand more.

I have a couple cases of the good stuff -- but beware, there is no more real Dublin DP :x :( - they still make a couple other drinks but when DP corporate released that throwback crap Dublin sued, and lost. I am an hour and a half from Dublin TX - used to have to go through there a couple times a month and would haul cases for friends and family every trip.
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
0122358 wrote:so we moved a thread to maintain OPSEC on a fictional vid game so our team doesnt get kill as easily by possible spies...fuckin sweet

Unofficial FB for ZSC XXX http://www.facebook.com/groups/156431031119773

curryman

Post by curryman » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:59 pm

I may or may not have a friend that maybe works for Dr. Pepper/Schwepps. The whole story about that might be that the Dublin Dr. Pepper people were maybe selling out of the market area that was agreed to in the original contract. There may also have been limitations as to how it could be packaged, those were maybe broken too. Don't get me wrong, I Will Miss My Dewers and Dublin DP. Off to have a Gin and Big Blue. :D

Curryman

bbg2d

Post by bbg2d » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Irish Trash can or a couple fingers of George Dickel Tennessee Whiskey neat.

Jack is good, but George is better.

Vicarious_Lee
Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days later, Resident Evil 2, Shaun Of The Dead, Bowling For Columbine, Farenheit 911

Post by Vicarious_Lee » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Jello shots.

Lime.

Cold.

Made of Patron.

An ENDLESS supply of them. My last stand is going to be an EPICally violent drinking game with no chance of a hangover afterward. Like my best friend once said "If you're ever going to be executed by the state, your last meal should be 5 pounds of bottom-shelf tequila jello shots. You'll be begging for the needle the next day."
duodecima wrote:The tinfoil's a clever idea...

skelco
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by skelco » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Vicarious_Lee wrote:Jello shots.

Lime.

Cold.

Made of Patron.

An ENDLESS supply of them. My last stand is going to be an EPICally violent drinking game with no chance of a hangover afterward. Like my best friend once said "If you're ever going to be executed by the state, your last meal should be 5 pounds of bottom-shelf tequila jello shots. You'll be begging for the needle the next day."
seriously, the more i think about it tequila's the way to go. What zombie/raider horde could withstand the crazy-violent, blacked out, projectile vomiting, crazy asshole that stuff turns me into.
-skelco
ZSC:015 Officer of Indeterminate Duty

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
-Hunter S. Thompson

Mr. E. Monkey

Post by Mr. E. Monkey » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Barr wrote:The blood of my enemies after drinking plenty of mead and whiskey just to make sure I'm in a complete drunken psychotic episode.

And the blood adds just a little hint of saltiness :mrgreen:
I like your style. :awesome:
SMoAF wrote:'Tis better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
Beowolf wrote:Disasters are terrifying, but people are stupid.
wee drop o' bush wrote:THE EVIL MONKEY HAS WON THE INTERNETS! :lol: Image

OCR
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: ZOMBIE LAND, BLACK SHEEP, SHAWN OF THE DEAD

Post by OCR » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Personaly, I don't drink at all. So for me if Death was a min or 2 away in a cabin filled w/ alcohol, I would start poring out all the most flamable alcohol every where. Than I would tair off a peace of my shirt and stuff it in a bottle, making a moltoff cocktail. I would have my friend make one also. We would then stand in the middle if the cabben w/ lighters in hand. As the intruders pored in, we would say "Cheers" and clack the bottles together, light em and ask the intruders "would you like a drink?". Then we would smash em on the ground, ingulfing the place in flames, along with us and the intruders.

My friend and I are screewed anyway, might as well take out as many of the intruders as posable.
The intrubers that didn't die in the fire, would most likley die soon from there wounds, or worse, hinder/slowdown their group.
What is LIFE you ask? Well LIFE is that thing that takes a BIG FAT DUMP on all your HOPES and DREAMS. That is what LIFE is.

wee drop o' bush
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Set
Zombieland
TV show: The Walking Dead
Game: Plants vs Zombies

A last drink...

Post by wee drop o' bush » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:40 pm

OCR whilst I like your plans I would not waste good alcohol :gonk:
Bacardi and/or other Rums are hard to beat.
Mr. E. Monkey wrote: Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat. Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat.
airballrad wrote: All hail Wee Drop, the Angel of Quittin' Time. :D
wee drop's Sheep Farming thread

PackLemming
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later.

Post by PackLemming » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Jägermeister and then take the stag by the horns.
"I was only following the cursory instruction of users."

OCR
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: ZOMBIE LAND, BLACK SHEEP, SHAWN OF THE DEAD

Post by OCR » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:00 pm

wee drop o' bush wrote:OCR whilst I like your plans I would not waste good alcohol :gonk:
Bacardi and/or other Rums are hard to beat.
Do you rilly want to give the intruders (undead excluded) a chance to take all your alcohol after having there way with you? And also, let's hope that there way of having there way with you isn't truly "HAVING THERE WAY WITH YOU." :shock:

But on the other hand you could always just open the door b4 they get to close and offer em a drink if they have you join there ranks. Ofcourse that only would work on the living.
What is LIFE you ask? Well LIFE is that thing that takes a BIG FAT DUMP on all your HOPES and DREAMS. That is what LIFE is.

wee drop o' bush
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Set
Zombieland
TV show: The Walking Dead
Game: Plants vs Zombies

A last drink...

Post by wee drop o' bush » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Folly wrote:Just enjoying a good shiraz and thought this up for fun. Let me know if this is a repeat.

You and your best friend, who happens to be a liquor, wine, and beer connoisseur are held up in his/her BOL which is fully stocked with every known alcohol known to man. The raiders or zombies are finally closing in outside and there is no escape. You both decide to have one last drink and your friend has let you choose what you'll put in your glasses for the last time, what do you choose? Have fun :D .
OPs original question.
Mr. E. Monkey wrote: Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat. Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat.
airballrad wrote: All hail Wee Drop, the Angel of Quittin' Time. :D
wee drop's Sheep Farming thread

Jsimmonsgr

Post by Jsimmonsgr » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 pm

gaikokujin wrote:I would want to drink is a single malt whiskey known as Macallan. Not just any, but the one of a kind that has been aged for 64 yrs. Cost a lil over 460 grand for the bottle.

This, or a bottle of Knob Creek Small Batch. I might also go for a hit of 'shine.
J.
Gunsmith

Phone 480-217-4742 ( Let me know you are from ZS, I get a LOT of telemarketing calls and might be a bit gruff when I answer.)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Sic Vis Pacem, Parabellum
Deus Vult
Rule#2 Dont be stingy with ammo, double tap!

Ableto

Post by Ableto » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 am

I think i will leave this link here for your viewing pleasure. The vid starts slow but relates to the one last drink.

http://youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc
Life is like a box of chocolates, eventually we will all melt in the sun.

Glockman

Post by Glockman » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 am

Single-malt scotch. At least 12-years aged. That'll do.

Blacksheep

Post by Blacksheep » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:46 am

GOOD QUESTION OP,

for me it would probably depend on my mood at the time,

if my life is flashing before my eyes, or reminiscing the good times?...
Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Burst, one of my first things I drank and enjoyed with some good friends
if there was time... German Chocolate cake shot... my usual drinking cohort makes me drink these all the time... still not a fan... but good memories nonetheless (not really realistic though)

If I'm going out, I'm going out drinking what I love...
then it would be
or my favorite rum

there is also a solid chance, that if we are surely going to die, my mood will be one of
TIME TO FUCK SOME SHIT UP
in which case I will probably have a bottle or two everclear\or moonshine :awesome:
Also a lighter in hand and every other spirit over 100 proof, scattered around the area :crazy: :ohdear:
I never fit in. That's my role in life, to be the outcast.

ATEi

RIP- FiftySticks

Number_D

Post by Number_D » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 am

Vodka mixed with Ecto-Cooler.

CateyBabe
Favorite Zombie Movies: ALL OF THEM! Always looking for new zombie movies (or horror movies in general), you can never learn enough!

Post by CateyBabe » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 am

Everything.... I haven't had a lot of different drinks so if im going to die I want to try as much as possible!
But if I had to pick one drink it would be a White Russian it's my favorite I LOVE Kahlua! :crazy: I'm not a huge fan of whines and I have to be in the mood for champagne.
-Catey
http://www.facebook.com/cateybabe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/user/cateybabe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.meetme.com/cateybabe?memorable=cateybabe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sims

Post by Sims » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:17 am

Think I would mix everything I could get my hands on, chase it with tequila and try to take as many of them with me as I could.

redneckzombiekiller
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, The Walking Dead (amc)

Post by redneckzombiekiller » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:42 am

If I'm gonna die..... make it 101 Turkey

Tater Raider

Post by Tater Raider » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:21 am

Shirley Temple.

RedneckReverend
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Resident Evil, Serenity, 28 Days Later, I Am Legend, Quarantine, Pet Sematary,

Post by RedneckReverend » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:20 pm

The best single malt scotch he has. Neat.
And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

spanningtree
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil

Post by spanningtree » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 pm

skelco wrote:
Vicarious_Lee wrote:Jello shots.

Lime.

Cold.

Made of Patron.

seriously, the more i think about it tequila's the way to go. What zombie/raider horde could withstand the crazy-violent, blacked out, projectile vomiting, crazy asshole that stuff turns me into.
I subscribe to your thinking. A tequila drunk is great (especially whilst south of the border) but has a magic f'd-up hangover with me, one that is unmatched by anything else.

Return to “What Would You Do?”