What to do incase an outbreak happens in school.

Discuss those "what if" or "what would you do" scenarios you've been wondering about.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

ConfirmedKiller

What to do incase an outbreak happens in school.

Post by ConfirmedKiller » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:25 pm

Often when I'm at school I wonder what to do if an outbreak happens during school. any suggestions.

noncyr
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Post by noncyr » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:42 pm

Leave fast. Consider it a free period.
Blergh

*Mike*

Post by *Mike* » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:39 pm

What are you in High School, College? Like noncyr said just leave, if I could get people I know who would help me I might gather, otherwise get in your car and to your house and get your supplies and bug out.

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:06 am

I think most of the ideas in the "SHIT HITS THE FAN - 'But I'm at work!!!!'" will work here. Check it out.

You probably carry a backpack around with you. If I were you (which I am because I still take night classes after work) I'd put some basic survival gear in your pack in case some shit hits the fan and you can't get back to the rest of your gear at home. I'd keep a full bug out back in the trunk of your car, also.

ZETFleader

Post by ZETFleader » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:11 am

Go to your ag department and grab a sharp shovel.

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:23 am

ZETFleader wrote:Go to your ag department and grab a sharp shovel.
what's an ag department?

ZETFleader

Post by ZETFleader » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:29 am

Well I live in the country Ag is short for agriculture for the FFA we have a ag shop and a greenhouse they always have really good tools in them.

ConfirmedKiller

Post by ConfirmedKiller » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:38 am

I would try to get to my brothers house it's kind of close has a lot of guns. also works at the school with my dad.

Jonas

Post by Jonas » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:53 am

I'd make out with a hot teacher and or hot chick.
Sometimes I cry so much I need a poncho.

raptorman

Post by raptorman » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:44 pm

If you happen to be in Texas, call me, so I can hang up on you and get the hell out of dodge. That's what you should do.

ConfirmedKiller

Post by ConfirmedKiller » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:57 pm

yeah I'm in texas. But it's a small town so that might help. sure i'll call you

ghostface

Post by ghostface » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:10 pm

jonas wrote:I'd make out with a hot teacher and or hot chick.
There's no time like the zombocalypse to slip that hot teacher some tongue. Unless she's already turned. Then by "tongue" I would mean "a big fucking bullet".
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own...

Jonas

Post by Jonas » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:29 pm

Why kill a hot zombie? What if becoming a zombie was the best thing that ever happened to you? You finally bag yourself an extreme hottie that you want to spend the rest of your unnatural life with and then some asshole shoots you in the face. That's not cool.
Sometimes I cry so much I need a poncho.

BrokenArrow

Post by BrokenArrow » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:34 pm

Killer, where do you live? I mean, general area only, not actual city and address.

It seems we both go to small schools. And I have the same question for all of the people here. I am going to high school, as a freshmen, so I can't really carry a BoB kit with me all the time. Also, guns are a no-no. Making out with hot chicks is: making out with teachers... well, there are no hot teachers.

So, good ideas, please? I want to live.

Sam

Post by Sam » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:04 pm

Wait, what? Advice on making out with teachers?

Bingo

Post by Bingo » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:06 pm

yeah ive been thinking about that too, i guess i would come to the conclusion that you need to get your ass out of there fast. at any means nessisary, Pushing teachers and security guards out of your way.

I go to a huge high school, and ive asked what they would do if there was a "Terrorist/mob attack" and they would preform a lock down. wich means that the teachers would try there best to keep their students in the class room "Were it's safe" come hell or high water im getting out of that class room and heading onto the roofs, its super easy to do it here.

then just find a spot where there are no zombies climb off and book it home where i have a BOB, Wepons, And a fully stocked dirtbike waiting for me.

Your school might have diffrent attidude on safety

If there is a zombie in your way, avoid tuching it, or getting near it, If it is a must to get by, knock it down with your bag or some wepon. and get out.

Jeff
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Jeff » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:14 pm

You're in school. Okay. Don't be. When it comes, it won't just be a "HOLY HELL THERE ARE A BILLION ZOMBIES OUTSIDE MY WINDOW." There will be buildup, some events that lead to this. If it is a singular zombie, then there is much less trouble. In any case, you get out of class (or if you are smart and saw it coming, simply ARENT IN class) and get the hell out of dodge, just ad raptor says.
Even the purest of zen can be interupted by blunt force trauma.
-Jonas

You guys are so unamerican it's killing my dog. -Cyr

BrokenArrow

Post by BrokenArrow » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:15 pm

No, Sam, no. I was just saying stuff I could and could nt do at school. No Sam.

Anyway, theres nowhere for me to run, and my schools "protocol" is go go into lockdown. And even if I got, so fucking what? Fight my way past hoardes of shitbags from San Antonio? Fuck that! My school seems even safer. It'll take me at least half a day to get home, walking. And all considering, thats what I'm going to have to do.

::EDIT::

Ahh. I have though about that. The thing is that I live next to a major city with a lot of immigrents. It wouldn't be so far fetched as to think that an outbreak in the States might start there.

Also, this has ben discussed with my parents. In case of any terrorist attack, bio-weapon outbreak ("waling dead" would be in this category), or the US going to war with another country, my parents are to bullshit their way past anyone and pick me u. So if I see this shit coming from a mile away, I'll run like a wuss. Good enough for me.
Last edited by BrokenArrow on Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bingo

Post by Bingo » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:19 pm

im pritty sure they would go into lock down well before there were a lot of muties out there. i dont know how they do it but they locked down ouur intire school because a drunk hobo wanderd on to our football feild..hehe...but anyways. how far do you live away from your school. im about 2-3 miles away that should take little over an hour for me to get there jogging

BrokenArrow

Post by BrokenArrow » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:29 pm

Where do you live, RPD Bingo?

And most importantly, what do you plan to do when the SHTF and you're in school? Othe rthen run, if that is not feasible.

DeepSix

Post by DeepSix » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:35 pm

run the fuck out of there get the team called then get my BOB pack get on my bike and head for the santa cruz mountins :shock:
The Leamon comes for you as he comes for alll of us

also Iam not dead

Bingo

Post by Bingo » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:42 pm

tucson, AZ

And if i cant get out, then ill just get a student milita, break into the dubble locked sports room, hijack old baseball bats, Shotty hocky sticks, and crapty bows and arrows.

then just fight, where dead ither way. The lunch room will soon run out of food, and well, they dont run by them selves they need elecricity.

That reminds me, we can just "barrow" someones keys and take a car..even though you might get into some trubble later on down the road.

if someone gets infected at school it might lead to big problems because the nurse will want to help,that will lead to two zombies, then more. and more eventualy the outbreak destroy all you have.

I will take my chances alone, away from citys.

DeepSix

Post by DeepSix » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:47 pm

same schools are not a good place to be whats even worse for use the police station is wright across the street so i have minimal time to get my shit to gether and meet up with my team :?
The Leamon comes for you as he comes for alll of us

also Iam not dead

BrokenArrow

Post by BrokenArrow » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:53 pm

Shit. Sounds to me like you might get fucked in a Major Outbreak scenario, what with the quarantines and cops and whatnot.

If your school allows cell phones, haul ass to your randevouz point or safe house, and while you move, call your teammates. Tell them to haul ass. Have them call everyone else. Start a chain of evacuation, and get the hell outta there.

Return to “What Would You Do?”