One last bullet

Discuss those "what if" or "what would you do" scenarios you've been wondering about.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Doctor Jest
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

One last bullet

Post by Doctor Jest » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:16 am

Here's a sweet treat to delight all...

You have fought the bravest fight, but you have lost. Right now, as you scream in agony, they are ripping out your guts and beginning to feast. You have only seconds of life left.

As your last tears stream down your face, you see in horror that your wife/husband is suffering the same horrible fate.

Here's the question: you have only one round left in your 1911, your last weapon. Your spouse is incapable of action. Do you use it on yourself to avoid coming back; shoot your spouse to prevent them from doing so; or neither?
I survived ZombieCon 2007, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16!!!
Towanda wrote:When I become Empress of the Universe, ticks are the first (and so far only) species slated for complete genocide.

Bear_B

Post by Bear_B » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:02 am

Neither... I'd kill one last Zombie.

Remember Capitan Ahab?

"... from Hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!"

But I have to say man, that's some pretty brutal stuff there...

Einstein

Post by Einstein » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:31 am

Take out one last deadite!! :evil:

Besides, we don't know how the other side lives, I would not want to be around without my wife-even if we are flesh eaters. :(
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction." A. Einstein

ZS Fleet #0015 & ZS Fleet #0016

HeadTap

Post by HeadTap » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:20 am

This is easy, well coming up with the answer was. Wife gets a bullet, no question. Doing it in real life however, may take quite a bit of mental power.
"The undead are comin' and the only thing that can stop 'em is more killin'."

Rath

Post by Rath » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:29 am

Bear_B wrote:Neither... I'd kill one last Zombie.

Remember Capitan Ahab?

"... from Hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!"

+1

jor-el

Post by jor-el » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:35 am

I thought that was what Khan said as he activated the Genesis Torpedo hoping to finally take out James T Kirk.
My son, you will travel far, but never be alone, for I am with you, my M14 and battle axe comfort you.

Bear_B

Post by Bear_B » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:37 am

jor-el wrote:I thought that was what Khan said as he activated the Genesis Torpedo hoping to finally take out James T Kirk.
He did... he was quoting Captian Ahab from the classic book Moby Dick.

yoyoyoimdaZombykilla

Post by yoyoyoimdaZombykilla » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:37 pm

Kill a zombie.

Become undead with your wife. Hopefully you two will change into Romero zombies and have some cognitive ability left. Then you two could rekindle your love and roam the Earth feasting on the flesh of the living...together.

That movie would suck, but I would still see it! :D

bgaesop

Post by bgaesop » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:35 pm

Rath wrote:

Remember Capitan Ahab?

+1
+2. Ten points for quoting a great book.

Zombie_blaster

Post by Zombie_blaster » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:06 pm

Id, without a question, put a bullet in my head, Id rather blow my own brains out than become one of those pusfucks.

yoyoyoimdaZombykilla

Post by yoyoyoimdaZombykilla » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:57 pm

Zombie_blaster wrote:Id, without a question, put a bullet in my head, Id rather blow my own brains out than become one of those pusfucks.
Do you own a "If you can read this, the bitch fell off" tshirt? :)

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:51 pm

bgaesop wrote:
Rath wrote:

Remember Capitan Ahab?

+1
+3

Shai'tan

Post by Shai'tan » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:03 pm

+4. Me and my significant other would most likely be devoured and there wouldn't be anything left to be turned into a zombie. It's the most anti-zombie use of the bullet.

TEC9man

Post by TEC9man » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:22 pm

HeadTap wrote:This is easy, well coming up with the answer was. Wife gets a bullet, no question. Doing it in real life however, may take quite a bit of mental power.
+1,000
Psalm 27:1-5
All the above statements are that of TEC9man and not necesarily that of ZS, it's moderators or members.

Mr B10nd3

Post by Mr B10nd3 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:50 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:
bgaesop wrote:
Rath wrote:

Remember Capitan Ahab?

+1
+3
+4, but I do feel bad for perpetuating the quotecycle.

noncyr
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Post by noncyr » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:46 pm

Put your gun against the back of your wife's head, french her, and while you're kissing, pull the trigger. Then not only did you save you both from becoming zombies, but you got to kiss her goodbye.

I know. I'm a romantic.
Blergh

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:52 pm

yoyoyoimdaZombykilla wrote:
Zombie_blaster wrote:Id, without a question, put a bullet in my head, Id rather blow my own brains out than become one of those pusfucks.
:)

Just for the record... I hate thread addition. I don't know why but all this +1 crap drives me up a wall.

<edit>Damnit. I shouldn't have mentioned that. Now it will only get worse.
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

noncyr
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Post by noncyr » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:10 am

kyle wrote:

Just for the record... I hate thread addition. I don't know why but all this +1 crap drives me up a wall.

Blergh

Shmerlin

Post by Shmerlin » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:13 am

kyle wrote:

LOL +1
Dinner Adventures, My restuarant review blog.

Cool as a Chicken

Post by Cool as a Chicken » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:25 pm

noncyr wrote:Put your gun against the back of your wife's head, french her, and while you're kissing, pull the trigger. Then not only did you save you both from becoming zombies, but you got to kiss her goodbye.

I know. I'm a romantic.
It's disturbing, but ... it is pretty romantic. It would make a great movie ending.

hunter666

Post by hunter666 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:01 pm

My girlfriend would get the bullet. I wouldn't find it hard to do either, i can't bear to see any harm come to her.
Seeing her die like that would be worse the death itself. Even though i am killing her myself it would be painless, and i'd die knowing she wasn't gonna get back up again, plus hopefully her last memory would be of me saving her from the worst possible death.
Beside its the honorable thing to do aswell, if it were some random stranger i'd give him/her the bullet too.

AEnemia

Post by AEnemia » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:07 pm

noncyr wrote:Put your gun against the back of your wife's head, french her, and while you're kissing, pull the trigger. Then not only did you save you both from becoming zombies, but you got to kiss her goodbye.

I know. I'm a romantic.
Dammit Noncyr, you beat me to it. :lol: If I couldn't do that though, I'd just give her the bullet.

Except, with me, I think my last weapon would have to be a hand grenade, ideally... With the words "Holy Hand Grenade of St. Antioch" inscribed onto it.

Jeriah
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Original Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead 04, and 28 Days Later are my top three, in that order.

Post by Jeriah » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:19 pm

I'd kill one last zombie. I'd want to come back and see what it's like "on the other side." And see if I could still feel feelings for a spouse. And if I could get it up.

g2

Post by g2 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:17 am

Last bullet in my last weapon. No F in way. More likely a pile of de-animated zombies fall over and I get crushed to death. But if you must have an answer take another one out. And then use the 1911 as a club to cave the skull in of another.
3rd place August, 4th place Sept, 2nd place Oct. 3rd place Nov. Postal match.

Return to “What Would You Do?”