wierd text translation issue

If you have a question for members of the Zombie Squad bring it over here.

If this is a question specifically for an official authorized representative of Zombie Squad, Inc. your best bet will be to e-mail service@zombiehunters.org

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Bakeel
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead, Resident Evil series, Army of Darkness

wierd text translation issue

Post by Bakeel » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:53 pm

So I made a post and I typed plus one but in the form of the plus symbol and number and after I hit post it showed up as: Indubitably, my good sir and/or madam. I am curious if this is a problem on the server end or something wrong with my computer.

here is an attempted example +1

Swords of Legend my RPG gaming blog

My BOB

shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Re: wierd text translation issue

Post by shrapnel » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:56 pm

We have the option to add a word filter. So there's a filter on + 1, mostly for giggles. :wink:
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

Bakeel
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead, Resident Evil series, Army of Darkness

Post by Bakeel » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Thank I feel less crazy and for that I award you a +1.

My BOB

BigDaddyTX

Post by BigDaddyTX » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:44 pm

They should have a thread that tells you what they are so when you type b b l as one word and get bbl you don't think you're crazy or someone else is an idiot. I find them childish and not that funny really.. yes, +oneing something is lame if you don't comment on it, but if you say +!, My experience resembles yours and here is some valuable input to the conversation, it just comes across as asinine.
mzmadmike wrote: I may even buy another semiautomatic assault weapon rambo killing machine for my small penis, with lots of large capacity non-reusable clips full of armor piercing incendiary mercury tracer poisoned explosive hollowpoint glaser black talons

Krustofski
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead (1968)

Post by Krustofski » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:57 pm

The +'1 filter was set to

"I heartily agree with the sentiment expressed by the post immediately above mine, but am unable to express any thoughts with more than two keystrokes."

when I joined this forums. That one really cracked me up. :lol:
Off the internet until further notice.

Bakeel
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Bakeel » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 pm

I was only really use +! in bob +! Will be coming to the event or +!/-1 type of situation.

My BOB

Return to “Ask ZS”