Warning levels.

If you have a question for members of the Zombie Squad bring it over here.

If this is a question specifically for an official authorized representative of Zombie Squad, Inc. your best bet will be to e-mail service@zombiehunters.org

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Locked
User avatar
Hoppy
* * * * *
Posts: 7898
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:39 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: all of them. except Diary of The Dead.
Location: MA :(

Warning levels.

Post by Hoppy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:49 pm

What the F is a warning level?! LOL. literally laughing
No one has a sense for the dramatic.

User avatar
JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 2384
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:49 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations
Location: Yo Momma's House

Re: Warning levels.

Post by JeeperCreeper » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:12 pm

Hoppy wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:49 pm
What the F is a warning level?! LOL. literally laughing
Huh? Like Defcon 7?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

User avatar
flybynight
* * * * *
Posts: 2843
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Warning levels.

Post by flybynight » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:41 am

Hoppy wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:49 pm
What the F is a warning level?! LOL. literally laughing
I know right? I sneeze a lot , But I'm still thirsty too
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

User avatar
Stercutus
* * * * *
Posts: 13462
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Location: Time Out

Re: Warning levels.

Post by Stercutus » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 am

I have missed this. Where is it? If anyone needs to come with a warning label it is me.
These days of dust
Which we've known
Will blow away with this new Son

But I'll kneel down wait for now
And I'll kneel down
Know my ground

User avatar
majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 7034
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead
Location: Maine

Re: Warning levels.

Post by majorhavoc » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:18 am

Yes yes yes yes. I'm getting low on windshield wiper fluid. Jeez. Sometimes cars are too pushy for their own good.

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 7756
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: Warning levels.

Post by NT2C » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:33 am

Stercutus wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 am
I have missed this. Where is it? If anyone needs to come with a warning label it is me.
What would you like yours to say? :twisted: :mrgreen:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

User avatar
flybynight
* * * * *
Posts: 2843
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Warning levels.

Post by flybynight » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 am

NT2C wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:33 am
Stercutus wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 am
I have missed this. Where is it? If anyone needs to come with a warning label it is me.
What would you like yours to say? :twisted: :mrgreen:
watch it. he has both boots loaded
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 7756
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: Warning levels.

Post by NT2C » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:24 am

flybynight wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 am
NT2C wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:33 am
Stercutus wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 am
I have missed this. Where is it? If anyone needs to come with a warning label it is me.
What would you like yours to say? :twisted: :mrgreen:
watch it. he has both boots loaded
That's okay. Global mods get chipped so we can use the ZS bunker complex. He'd never find me in that maze. :mrgreen:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

User avatar
flybynight
* * * * *
Posts: 2843
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Warning levels.

Post by flybynight » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:35 am

NT2C wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:24 am
flybynight wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 am
NT2C wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:33 am
Stercutus wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 am
I have missed this. Where is it? If anyone needs to come with a warning label it is me.
What would you like yours to say? :twisted: :mrgreen:
watch it. he has both boots loaded
That's okay. Global mods get chipped so we can use the ZS bunker complex. He'd never find me in that maze. :mrgreen:
I meant you :awesome: :lol:
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 7756
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: Warning levels.

Post by NT2C » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:47 am

flybynight wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:35 am
NT2C wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:24 am
flybynight wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 am

watch it. he has both boots loaded
That's okay. Global mods get chipped so we can use the ZS bunker complex. He'd never find me in that maze. :mrgreen:
I meant you :awesome: :lol:
I'm often loaded. 8-)
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

User avatar
the_alias
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 5988
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: Not Here.

Re: Warning levels.

Post by the_alias » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:52 am

Nice to see you Hoppy.

Guess this version of phbb forum shows the warnings - yours was from 2013. :clap:

Think that clears that up - we may try to disable their visibility.

L&B
Man is a beast of prey

Locked

Return to “Ask ZS”