Active Topic Link?

If you have a question for members of the Zombie Squad bring it over here.

If this is a question specifically for an official authorized representative of Zombie Squad, Inc. your best bet will be to e-mail service@zombiehunters.org

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Active Topic Link?

Post by Halfapint » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Looks like we've been forced into ProSilver layout. I Never used this one before, is there a way to view the most active topics? I cant find any way of searching for the topics being discussed. Any help would be awesome!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Re: Active Topic Link?

Post by RickOShea » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:47 pm

whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

JayceSlayn

Post by JayceSlayn » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:18 am

I think "Active Topics" under the "Quick Links" drop-down menu (just below "phpBB" logo in upper left) is where it lives now.
Rahul Telang wrote:If you don’t have a plan in place, you will find different ways to screw it up
Colin Wilson wrote:There’s no point in kicking a dead horse. If the horse is up and ready and you give it a slap on the bum, it will take off. But if it’s dead, even if you slap it, it’s not going anywhere.

Beowolf
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead, Aaaaaa Zombies, 28 Days Later

Post by Beowolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:59 am

Yep, what Jayce said.
The way is shut. It was made by those who are Dead. And the Dead keep it. Until the time comes. The way is shut.
-
Keeper of the ZS Fleet Number thread.
ZS Wiki

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Yep, I suppose I should have waited. Looks like with the new update a few more things have been added. Woohoo! Thanks all!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by crypto » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Sorry about the bump back to prosilver, the PHPBB upgrade process made us remove all the old incompatible styles, of which subsilver (the most common style everyone used) was one. I just installed a new style called AllenStyle-subsilver that looks as close to the old one as is feasible.

Most of the stuff you want to get to (active topics, new topics, etc) is always accessible via the Quick Links in the upper left side of the forum under the (currently stock) phpbb logo.
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:26 pm

crypto wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:17 pm
Sorry about the bump back to prosilver, the PHPBB upgrade process made us remove all the old incompatible styles, of which subsilver (the most common style everyone used) was one. I just installed a new style called AllenStyle-subsilver that looks as close to the old one as is feasible.

Most of the stuff you want to get to (active topics, new topics, etc) is always accessible via the Quick Links in the upper left side of the forum under the (currently stock) phpbb logo.
Thanks Crypto! Change sucks but hey, if the forum is up and working i'll deal with GUI issues

Return to “Ask ZS”