501c3

If you have a question for members of the Zombie Squad bring it over here.

If this is a question specifically for an official authorized representative of Zombie Squad, Inc. your best bet will be to e-mail service@zombiehunters.org

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

jeffersonhomeguard
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil,Land of the Dead,28 Days,Night of the Living Dead and of coarse for laughs, Shawn of the Dead.

501c3

Post by jeffersonhomeguard » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:11 pm

What is the SOP on donations to a chapter ? Do we have an SOP? Is the donation kept local or sent back east? I look forward to your answer. Thanks in advance.
Colonel J. Micheal Rodriguez de la Rodrigo

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Re: 501c3

Post by crypto » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Good question, I'll make sure I get a response from a Board member so its official.
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

noncyr
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Post by noncyr » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi.

If the person is donating the funds to the chapter, keep the donation with your chapter funds. If the donor wants a receipt, there is a cash donation receipt in the chapter forms directory you can print and give to them. Then send a copy of that to chapters@zombiehunters.org.
Blergh

jeffersonhomeguard
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil,Land of the Dead,28 Days,Night of the Living Dead and of coarse for laughs, Shawn of the Dead.

Post by jeffersonhomeguard » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:26 am

Thanks y'all for the prompt answer and the clarification .
Colonel J. Micheal Rodriguez de la Rodrigo

Return to “Ask ZS”