11/22/12 Login Fix for Chrome

If you have a question for members of the Zombie Squad bring it over here.

If this is a question specifically for an official authorized representative of Zombie Squad, Inc. your best bet will be to e-mail service@zombiehunters.org

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Tperkins
I was attacked by a honey badger
I was attacked by a honey badger

11/22/12 Login Fix for Chrome

Post by Tperkins » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Thought I would make this it's own topic so everyone can see, but for those still having problems staying logged in, if you have Google Chrome, if you open a tab in Incognito and use that, all the login problems will go away. I'm assuming it's because it's not trying to save the cookies or anything.

Thought I would put this up for everyone, as it's been irritating me latley too.

Tyler

Mods: If this is just the wrong place to put it, since it's not really asking a question, just move it. There wasn't really a place to put something specific like this.
"A Leader Is A Man That Can Adapt Principles To Circumstances." -Patton
My Kifaru BOB
My Dodge BOV
My Trauma Bag

SuperBanki
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, campiness at it's best.

Re: 11/22/12 Login Fix for Chrome

Post by SuperBanki » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:11 am

Thank you!! This has been driving me absolutely crazy! Only problem now is I don't have my browsing history to go back and find stuff that I read on here, oh well, guess my bookmarks folder shall increase even more. :lol:
Polie wrote: I couldn't live with out smokes, coffee, chocodiles, and Gold Bonds Medicated foot powder for the ol' giggle stick. (It's like a thousand dancing ferries.)
Regular Guy wrote:Just FYI, it is lawful for the police to use one level of force above the criminals level of force. I'd say using a gun is one level above face chewing. YMMV.

Return to “Ask ZS”