What image sharing site to use?

If you have a question for members of the Zombie Squad bring it over here.

If this is a question specifically for an official authorized representative of Zombie Squad, Inc. your best bet will be to e-mail service@zombiehunters.org

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

What image sharing site to use?

Post by Halfapint » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Used to use Photobucket, but no longer. Downloaded imgur but don't see a way of editing size on my phone. What would be a good app or something I could use on a phone? Also not having it link to Facebook or other stuff would be a bonus.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Lafitte

Re: What image sharing site to use?

Post by Lafitte » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:23 am

Smugmug
I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake -------- which I also keep handy.

BullOnParade
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by BullOnParade » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:22 am

I want to give this Q a bump.

Obviously photobucket is done. Imgur doesn't allow size adjustments on mobile ... What are others using on ZS?

Other apps I'm on automatically resize photos when linked from another website, makes image hosting a non issue, can the techies behind the 1s and 0s do that for us, or are we limited by the format of this forum?
BullOnParade

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Urban BOB/Range (& Bailout) Bag/EDC/Vehicle Kit

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:16 pm

BullOnParade wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:22 am
I want to give this Q a bump.

Obviously photobucket is done. Imgur doesn't allow size adjustments on mobile ... What are others using on ZS?

Other apps I'm on automatically resize photos when linked from another website, makes image hosting a non issue, can the techies behind the 1s and 0s do that for us, or are we limited by the format of this forum?
We had a solution in place... and it's buggy as hell and kept crashing the server. Until we get the server moved to a place where I have full-time access to it and can troubleshoot such issues in-depth I'm afraid we're stuck with what we have.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Return to “Ask ZS”