It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: US Saber Ratlling
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:44 am 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Posts: 11342
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 574 times
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/29 ... -says.html


Quote:
The Trump administration is considering a wider range of strategies on how to deal with North Korea, including the military option, Trump's national security adviser said Wednesday.


:shock:

I am saying not just "no" but "fuck no". NORK military may be mostly a paper tiger but the hill is not worth climb here. Million could still in a conflict on the peninsula.

_________________
"Big Thanks - I promise to advance your agenda within the secret and omnipotent councils of the Trilateral Commission"

“No-one likes us, we don’t care.”


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: US Saber Ratlling
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:14 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm
Posts: 3225
Location: Central Cascadia
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 268 times
Yeah, their military tech is still Korean War Era, but they do still have a boom stick and I'm sure most of their bullets probably still shoot out of the boom stick. They do have some newer stuff like atomic bombs even duds can still be deadly. Not something that I would want to see happen.

With the death of Otto, I had a feeling some escalation of force would be coming. I'm getting tired of this... measuring contest that's going on. China needs to reign in it's little puppet, however I think even they cant do anything now.

_________________
JeeperCreeper wrote:
I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:
Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: US Saber Ratlling
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:59 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am
Posts: 1667
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 372 times
Halfapint wrote:
Yeah, their military tech is still Korean War Era, but they do still have a boom stick and I'm sure most of their bullets probably still shoot out of the boom stick. They do have some newer stuff like atomic bombs even duds can still be deadly. Not something that I would want to see happen.

With the death of Otto, I had a feeling some escalation of force would be coming. I'm getting tired of this... measuring contest that's going on. China needs to reign in it's little puppet, however I think even they cant do anything now.

If they don't , you know it will end up being us that does.

_________________
As of now I bet you got me wrong


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: US Saber Ratlling
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:58 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Posts: 11342
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 574 times
flybynight wrote:
Halfapint wrote:
Yeah, their military tech is still Korean War Era, but they do still have a boom stick and I'm sure most of their bullets probably still shoot out of the boom stick. They do have some newer stuff like atomic bombs even duds can still be deadly. Not something that I would want to see happen.

With the death of Otto, I had a feeling some escalation of force would be coming. I'm getting tired of this... measuring contest that's going on. China needs to reign in it's little puppet, however I think even they cant do anything now.

If they don't , you know it will end up being us that does.


I am all for anyone else taking a go at it.

_________________
"Big Thanks - I promise to advance your agenda within the secret and omnipotent councils of the Trilateral Commission"

“No-one likes us, we don’t care.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: US Saber Ratlling
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 2140
Has thanked: 1082 times
Been thanked: 300 times
My thoughts on NK are the same as my thoughts on ISIS: another country made the mess because they were poor global citizens. Let them spend the blood and treasure to fix it.

Parents get to deal with the brats or angels they created.

But nobody in government asks me my opinion.

_________________
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: US Saber Ratlling
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:46 pm 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am
Posts: 3049
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Has thanked: 536 times
Been thanked: 148 times
I have a bad feeling that it will be us getting involved. IIRC, we have a 'special diplomatic relationship' w/ROK (S. Korea). The north starts it w/S. Korea or Japan, & we will have to respond. I'm thinking that all the players know this.

_________________
Matthew Paul Malloy
Veteran: USAR, USA, IAANG.

Dragon Savers!
Golden Dragons!
Tropic Lightning!
Duty! Honor! Country!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: US Saber Ratlling
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:37 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm
Posts: 3225
Location: Central Cascadia
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 268 times
MPMalloy wrote:
I have a bad feeling that it will be us getting involved. IIRC, we have a 'special diplomatic relationship' w/ROK (S. Korea). The north starts it w/S. Korea or Japan, & we will have to respond. I'm thinking that all the players know this.


You sir are correct we have an agreement I think it's even penned in the cease fire that we will get involved if anything heats up. Hence the reason we have like 45k military personnel in Korea at any one time.

As I said above they don't really have modern small arms or even artillery but they do train with it. and there are something like 10,000 (a number I've heard somewhere) artillery cannons aimed at Seoul. Plus, I've heard of tunnels etc, what the North actually has, and what they say they have are completely different things.

_________________
JeeperCreeper wrote:
I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:
Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group