Zombie Rats

Topics regarding the study of zombie behavior and physiology. Know your enemy.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Hudson

Re: Zombie Rats

Post by Hudson » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:41 am

Just have to hope it wouldn't affect insects too... :shock:
Doctor Z. wrote: “That’s it! New rule! We never – ever – put ANYTHING in the puppy’s butt!”

seandeville
Favorite Zombie Movies: It's not been made yet ;)

Post by seandeville » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:10 pm

If the rats could be contaminated by the virus (or whatever it was) there would be no way humans could survive. Rats can chew through concrete, wood, even wire mesh and can fit through a hole much smaller than their bodies. They would form super swarms and just annihilate everything.

And think about this, a zombie rat, living inside a recent zombie, feeding off the guts, only to detach and pounce when the zombie uncovered fresh meat
Horror has a new face - www.seandeville.com

nightranger

Post by nightranger » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Creatures like zombie rats are worse than humans if they become zombies considering they can reproduce faster, not to mention the way they mobilize. To defend against terrestial creatures, I'll build a fort, given that there are no rats or other creepy-crawlies in it, surround myself with quagmire, and I'll break hell loose. Now if it's aerial beings, that I don't know how to defend, especially if they swarm on your fort.

Also, if I may add, those which are not visible to the naked eye is much more dangerous than the abovementioned. We could only hope for the best if we are faced with something unseen. :ohdear:

Return to “Zombie Biology”