how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never happen

Topics regarding the study of zombie behavior and physiology. Know your enemy.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

User avatar
thesupremeking
* * *
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:49 am
Location: Tucson

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by thesupremeking » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Draug, thanks for the reply above! I hear what you're saying brother, the thing about ZS is that it is a bunch of people just like you......Very direct, opinionated people that like to be right. If you disagree with my pegging of you I bet your significant other says otherwise. :lol: I doubt you truly offended anyone, but its great that you came on here to make sure you didn't. Most threads here get intense really quick, its kind of a point of understanding and believe it or not you'll learn to love it. We are a disfunctional family here at ZS. Glad to have you aboard mate. :D
Image

User avatar
engr-rn
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Return of the Living Dead
All Romero Films
The Walking Dead (TV show)
Life After People( TV Show, Post apocalyptic)
Office Space (Just Kidding, but there was some zombie like behavior in that..lol)
Location: Western Pa

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by engr-rn » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Lets all just accept this pop-culture trend for what it is--a trend![/quote]

HOW DARE YOU SIR! :lol:

Now to get real, Zombies as in dead coming back to life; impossible for above mentioned reasons.

Zombie like symptoms as in rage, lack of facial recognition of relatives, lack of language understanding, overwhelming urge to bite/attack others to spread a zombie like virus, that is probable. Oh wait I just described rabies!

If a rabies like virus mutated to not kill the host and also had very fast onset of symptoms, that is zombies in my book.

the only reason rabies hasn't decimated the population is that illness to onset of the crazies is a long time, they are easy to tie down and quarantine weeks before, also as soon as the craziness kicks in you die very shortly afterward. A little mutation here, a little mutation there and BAM, there you go.


I often used to discuss this possibility with virologists in my dept and most agree that a zombie style virus is definitely in the realm of possibilities.[/quote]



I agree. I've seen what could be called Zombie- like behavior (One track mind, unexplained aggression, biting and scratching) in patients of mine in drug/alcohol withdrawal, with alzheimer's dementia, and with delirium caused by various infections or reactions to medications. I think a "rager type" episode could happen at any time if the wrong microbe or chemical is released into our midst as a result of accident or chemical/biological weaponry.
My theory..zombies are junkies and their drug of choice is stored in the blood and tissues of us living folks.

I got 99 problems but a zombie ain't one..

When TSHTF, I hope I'm wearing sensible shoes.

User avatar
jamoni
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 14985
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:50 pm
Location: st louis

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by jamoni » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:50 pm

raptor wrote:IMO anything is possible.
That said IMO the probability of a zombie outbreak is too remote to measure.

I would put the odds in the realm of winning the jackpot on 3 different Powerball lottery drawing (assuming no cheating or fixes) in a row using the same ticket numbers. Theoretically it is possible to do so, but not very likely.
This.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Literally anything. It is completely possible that any crazy thing that you can dream up will happen.
Why? Because we don't know what the prime mover is. We assume that the sun will come up tomorrow the same way it did today, because it probably will, to a very high degree of probability.
But it could turn into a giant chariot and scoot around drawing pictures in the sky.
That said, if someone wanted to put even money on whether we will or won't have zombies or giant sun chariots, I'm going to put my money on "business as usual."
JoergS wrote:Realistically, I think I can launch a nine pound chain saw at 50 fps from a shoulder mounted rubber powered bazooka...
squinty wrote:I reserve the right to yell "Dookyhole!" - or it's Hebrew equivalent if such a thing exists - whilst dispensing a barrage of palm strikes at my opponent.

Draug
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by Draug » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:12 pm

jamoni wrote:
raptor wrote:IMO anything is possible.
That said IMO the probability of a zombie outbreak is too remote to measure.

I would put the odds in the realm of winning the jackpot on 3 different Powerball lottery drawing (assuming no cheating or fixes) in a row using the same ticket numbers. Theoretically it is possible to do so, but not very likely.
This.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Literally anything. It is completely possible that any crazy thing that you can dream up will happen.
Why? Because we don't know what the prime mover is. We assume that the sun will come up tomorrow the same way it did today, because it probably will, to a very high degree of probability.
But it could turn into a giant chariot and scoot around drawing pictures in the sky.
That said, if someone wanted to put even money on whether we will or won't have zombies or giant sun chariots, I'm going to put my money on "business as usual."
That is true, none of us have indisputable facts regarding our origin and purpose. Many like to base their knowledge on a very famous, fictional book that has a four syllable title while the truely enlightened individuals are the ones who can just say, "I don't know". Our questions to many things remain unanswered but it seems highly unlikely that things we have found to be scientifically so, would suddenly change so drastically. Everyone is entitled to believe in whatever fantasy they choose. I don't wish to take that away from them. I too have fantasies of my own but none of them are so unrealistic that they involve science as we know it to be completely disregarded. I'm not going to worry about rocks and trees suddenly growing humanlike appendages and taking up arms against humanity. Some things are just not going to happen but if you wan't to believe they will--well, who am I to tell you otherwise?

CLoft239
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 am

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by CLoft239 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Wait a minute... y'all mean to tell me that zombies can/will NEVER exist?

But, but, but... how else am I supposed to kill the already dead undead.

Poo on all of y'all, I was lured here by hopes and dreams of splattering already dead brains. LIARS!!! I feel as if I just found out Santa didn't exist. Wait... he IS real, ISN'T HE?!?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

User avatar
majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 6846
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead
Location: Maine

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by majorhavoc » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 pm

CLoft239 wrote:Wait a minute... y'all mean to tell me that zombies can/will NEVER exist?

But, but, but... how else am I supposed to kill the already dead undead.

Poo on all of y'all, I was lured here by hopes and dreams of splattering already dead brains. LIARS!!! I feel as if I just found out Santa didn't exist. Wait... he IS real, ISN'T HE?!?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
As long as good boys and girls like you and others continue to believe, zombies are and will continue to be real. At least in our hearts and brains I mean our minds, I-I aaaaAAAARRRRHHHHHGGHGHGHGHGHH!

User avatar
Czechnology
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 9341
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:50 pm
Location: PDX-ish

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by Czechnology » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Draug wrote:
jamoni wrote:
raptor wrote:IMO anything is possible.
That said IMO the probability of a zombie outbreak is too remote to measure.

I would put the odds in the realm of winning the jackpot on 3 different Powerball lottery drawing (assuming no cheating or fixes) in a row using the same ticket numbers. Theoretically it is possible to do so, but not very likely.
This.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Literally anything. It is completely possible that any crazy thing that you can dream up will happen.
Why? Because we don't know what the prime mover is. We assume that the sun will come up tomorrow the same way it did today, because it probably will, to a very high degree of probability.
But it could turn into a giant chariot and scoot around drawing pictures in the sky.
That said, if someone wanted to put even money on whether we will or won't have zombies or giant sun chariots, I'm going to put my money on "business as usual."
That is true, none of us have indisputable facts regarding our origin and purpose. Many like to base their knowledge on a very famous, fictional book that has a four syllable title while the truely enlightened individuals are the ones who can just say, "I don't know". Our questions to many things remain unanswered but it seems highly unlikely that things we have found to be scientifically so, would suddenly change so drastically. Everyone is entitled to believe in whatever fantasy they choose. I don't wish to take that away from them. I too have fantasies of my own but none of them are so unrealistic that they involve science as we know it to be completely disregarded. I'm not going to worry about rocks and trees suddenly growing humanlike appendages and taking up arms against humanity. Some things are just not going to happen but if you wan't to believe they will--well, who am I to tell you otherwise?
Please avoid discussing religion, even in a veiled way, especially in such a dismissive, rude manner. It's one of the forum rules, along with politics.

http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nothing is ever what it seems, but everything is exactly what it is.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:If Nutnfacny were an 8-ounce chicken fried steak, he'd come with 72 ounces of batter around it that you have to slash through to get to it.

Draug
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by Draug » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Czechnology wrote:
Draug wrote:
jamoni wrote:
raptor wrote:IMO anything is possible.
That said IMO the probability of a zombie outbreak is too remote to measure.

I would put the odds in the realm of winning the jackpot on 3 different Powerball lottery drawing (assuming no cheating or fixes) in a row using the same ticket numbers. Theoretically it is possible to do so, but not very likely.
This.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Literally anything. It is completely possible that any crazy thing that you can dream up will happen.
Why? Because we don't know what the prime mover is. We assume that the sun will come up tomorrow the same way it did today, because it probably will, to a very high degree of probability.
But it could turn into a giant chariot and scoot around drawing pictures in the sky.
That said, if someone wanted to put even money on whether we will or won't have zombies or giant sun chariots, I'm going to put my money on "business as usual."

That is true, none of us have indisputable facts regarding our origin and purpose. Many like to base their knowledge on a very famous, fictional book that has a four syllable title while the truely enlightened individuals are the ones who can just say, "I don't know". Our questions to many things remain unanswered but it seems highly unlikely that things we have found to be scientifically so, would suddenly change so drastically. Everyone is entitled to believe in whatever fantasy they choose. I don't wish to take that away from them. I too have fantasies of my own but none of them are so unrealistic that they involve science as we know it to be completely disregarded. I'm not going to worry about rocks and trees suddenly growing humanlike appendages and taking up arms against humanity. Some things are just not going to happen but if you wan't to believe they will--well, who am I to tell you otherwise?
Please avoid discussing religion, even in a veiled way, especially in such a dismissive, rude manner. It's one of the forum rules, along with politics.

http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hey numbnuts, the point of me not mention the name of the book to which I was refering was to not offend dimwits but I guess no matter how I put it people like you will find it "rude". I did not mention any specific religion or even use the word until now. I didn't want to bring it up because I know the brainwashed masses will get their panties in a knot. Thanks a lot for being an a-hole. You could have just read what I wrote and left it at that but you have to make it out to be something more than it is. Way to go on starting a feud that neither one of us can prove or disprove. Again, I feel as though I wasted my time joining a website that has nothing to offer except bickering and those who insist on making a big deal out of nothing.

User avatar
Czechnology
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 9341
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:50 pm
Location: PDX-ish

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by Czechnology » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Draug wrote: Hey numbnuts, the point of me not mention the name of the book to which I was refering was to not offend dimwits but I guess no matter how I put it people like you will find it "rude". I did not mention any specific religion or even use the word until now. I didn't want to bring it up because I know the brainwashed masses will get their panties in a knot. Thanks a lot for being an a-hole. You could have just read what I wrote and left it at that but you have to make it out to be something more than it is. Way to go on starting a feud that neither one of us can prove or disprove. Again, I feel as though I wasted my time joining a website that has nothing to offer except bickering and those who insist on making a big deal out of nothing.
No people like me volunteer our time to keep this place free of bullshit like you seem intent on providing. You are now being officially warned for trolling, as you broke yet another of the forum's rules.

You should throw around insults less, and read the rules more, or you will find your stay here abbreviated.
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nothing is ever what it seems, but everything is exactly what it is.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:If Nutnfacny were an 8-ounce chicken fried steak, he'd come with 72 ounces of batter around it that you have to slash through to get to it.

User avatar
airballrad
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 2838
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:16 am
Location: Sarasota, FL
Contact:

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by airballrad » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Draug wrote:As a realist...
Draug wrote:Luckily there are those with educations
Draug wrote:I joined to converse with others that believe in being prepared in case society collapses
Draug wrote:I feel as though I wasted my time joining a website that has nothing to offer except bickering and those who insist on making a big deal out of nothing.
Welcome to Zombie Squad. As a realistic, rational individual you probably realize that inflammatory ad-hominem attacks on authority figures is not a productive course of action here or anywhere else. This is a community of individuals with more or less the same goals as yourself, but we have rules and they are important. There is value here if you are willing to color within the lines. Read the rules, lurk, get a feel for the place before expressing yourself in the wrong manner and you'll be fine. Or don't; it's a big internet and you can always go somewhere else.

Also, please learn to indent. Holy wall of text, Batman...

ETA: I also note that you still haven't posted an introduction. If you plan to stick around still, consider doing so: http://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

User avatar
crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 16639
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:37 pm
Location: City of Saint Louis

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by crypto » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Draug wrote:. Again, I feel as though I wasted my time joining a website that has nothing to offer except bickering and those who insist on making a big deal out of nothing.
There was less bickering before you shat up this thread.

If you feel you should grace a more fitting site than this one with your pearls of wisdom, by all means feel free to visit it.
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

Image
Image

User avatar
whisk.e.rebellion
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Posts: 8187
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:34 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later. Dawn of the Dead (both versions). Return of the Living Dead. Shaun of the Dead. Dead Alive.
Location: Monterey Bay, California

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by whisk.e.rebellion » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:48 pm

And quit being such a joyless fuck in a portion of the forum called ZOMBIE BIOLOGY.
I survived Zombie Con 2011: Full Spectrum Pain
I survived Zombie Con 2012: Our word is "douchebag"
I survived Zombie Con 2014: <Insert inappropriate website here>

User avatar
Gingerbread Man
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 10834
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 10:05 am

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by Gingerbread Man » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 pm

crypto wrote: P.S.: I dont have kids, but I'm shooting any walking dead kids if they get bitey, I dont care whose they are.
Wait, so your saying if my kids turn into zombies and try to bite you then you're going to shoot them? You cut me deep. :( :gonk: :lol:

and yes, I'm trying to be funny in a once humorous thread.
Shrapnel wrote "nobody is trying to be a dick and give out warnings for every little thing" :|
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS1icEssOUM

nathat
* * *
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by nathat » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Speaking from a scientific point of view, to say "it's impossible" proves you are not an objective mind dedicated to science. Electricity would have been deemed impossible at one time, but who knows...300 years from now bringing dead tissue back to life may be a 4th grade science class.

With that said, I do not believe zombies will ever be a reality. Not even viral rage zombies. I think the idea to prep for zombies means you are prepared for anything is a valid one. This mentality is what drew me to this website and has allowed so many people to talk about an important topic freely. Take away some of the "crazy survival talk," and add in something fun like zombies, and you can reach a different/wider group of people.

To the new guy, take a step back. I understand you feel you are more intelligent than most. Just because you are in (I'm guessing) your second year of college does not put you among the elite. There are several smart people here who do not feel as though they have to flaunt it and degrade others. Welcome to ZS, I hope you can learn to stick around!

User avatar
majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 6846
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead
Location: Maine

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by majorhavoc » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:48 pm

nathat wrote: This mentality is what drew me to this website and has allowed so many people to talk about an important topic freely. Take away some of the "crazy survival talk," and add in something fun like zombies, and you can reach a different/wider group of people.
This. Nathat, that is the perfect distillation of everything that I find wonderfully quirky yet illuminating about ZS.

People who struggle with this just don't understand that here at Zombie Squad, we're not even really talking about zombies. Even when we're really talking about zombies.

We're not. Even when we are.

It's a zen thing.

Doctorr Fabulous
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days/Weeks Later

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by Doctorr Fabulous » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:13 am

majorhavoc wrote:
nathat wrote: This mentality is what drew me to this website and has allowed so many people to talk about an important topic freely. Take away some of the "crazy survival talk," and add in something fun like zombies, and you can reach a different/wider group of people.
This. Nathat, that is the perfect distillation of everything that I find wonderfully quirky yet illuminating about ZS.

People who struggle with this just don't understand that here at Zombie Squad, we're not even really talking about zombies. Even when we're really talking about zombies.

We're not. Even when we are.

It's a zen thing.
What is the sound of a zombie meditating? There's a question for ya.
Opinions subject to change in light of new information.
Image
http://i.imgur.com/wG6ZMjE.jpg

User avatar
airballrad
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 2838
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:16 am
Location: Sarasota, FL
Contact:

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by airballrad » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:24 am

Doc Torr wrote:What is the sound of a zombie meditating? There's a question for ya.
Well, they do have a mantra...

User avatar
majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 6846
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead
Location: Maine

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by majorhavoc » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:38 am

airballrad wrote:
Doc Torr wrote:What is the sound of a zombie meditating? There's a question for ya.
Well, they do have a mantra...
"Must eat brainz" actually means "Food for thought"

User avatar
M14fan
* *
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:42 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Walking Dead
Location: Nashville TN

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by M14fan » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Hey! Zombies are real. There are several hundred of them masquerading as congressmen and senators. (not really a political post as I am picking on ALL politicians, not just one flavor)
"It's not always being fast or even accurate that counts. It's being willing.
I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing.
They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger...And I won't." John Wayne in 'The Shootist'

jessy27
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 am
Contact:

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by jessy27 » Mon May 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap
Did anyone see the latest episode of Castle? Near the end of the program when Castle and Becket are surrounded by zombies you
can't tell me that some of you didn't think they were real. :)

User avatar
Projo
* *
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: I am Legend
Location: Hawaii

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by Projo » Tue May 08, 2012 12:22 am

According to these guys, yes. With nano tech being the #1 cause.
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5- ... appen.html

Image

User avatar
majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 6846
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead
Location: Maine

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by majorhavoc » Tue May 08, 2012 8:44 am

Projo wrote:According to these guys, yes. With nano tech being the #1 cause.
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5- ... appen.html

Image
And with this, Projo inadvertently brings this thread full circle. An excellent place for a Mod to step in and say this miserable thread has literally run its course, and put it down with extreme prejudice.

Majorhavoc aka "Crankypants".

User avatar
Projo
* *
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: I am Legend
Location: Hawaii

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by Projo » Tue May 08, 2012 1:36 pm

majorhavoc wrote:And with this, Projo inadvertently brings this thread full circle. An excellent place for a Mod to step in and say this miserable thread has literally run its course, and put it down with extreme prejudice.
Majorhavoc aka "Crankypants".
My Bad I
Image

User avatar
Vicarious_Lee
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 6642
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:21 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days later, Resident Evil 2, Shaun Of The Dead, Bowling For Columbine, Farenheit 911
Location: Tumblrina City, TX

Re: how many of you think a zombie Apocalypse will never hap

Post by Vicarious_Lee » Tue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Czechnology wrote:
Draug wrote:
jamoni wrote:
raptor wrote:IMO anything is possible.
That said IMO the probability of a zombie outbreak is too remote to measure.

I would put the odds in the realm of winning the jackpot on 3 different Powerball lottery drawing (assuming no cheating or fixes) in a row using the same ticket numbers. Theoretically it is possible to do so, but not very likely.
This.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Literally anything. It is completely possible that any crazy thing that you can dream up will happen.
Why? Because we don't know what the prime mover is. We assume that the sun will come up tomorrow the same way it did today, because it probably will, to a very high degree of probability.
But it could turn into a giant chariot and scoot around drawing pictures in the sky.
That said, if someone wanted to put even money on whether we will or won't have zombies or giant sun chariots, I'm going to put my money on "business as usual."
That is true, none of us have indisputable facts regarding our origin and purpose. Many like to base their knowledge on a very famous, fictional book that has a four syllable title while the truely enlightened individuals are the ones who can just say, "I don't know". Our questions to many things remain unanswered but it seems highly unlikely that things we have found to be scientifically so, would suddenly change so drastically. Everyone is entitled to believe in whatever fantasy they choose. I don't wish to take that away from them. I too have fantasies of my own but none of them are so unrealistic that they involve science as we know it to be completely disregarded. I'm not going to worry about rocks and trees suddenly growing humanlike appendages and taking up arms against humanity. Some things are just not going to happen but if you wan't to believe they will--well, who am I to tell you otherwise?
Please avoid discussing religion, even in a veiled way, especially in such a dismissive, rude manner. It's one of the forum rules, along with politics.

http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't see where he discussed religion at all. It must've been really subtle and clever, but I hear that's how those enlightened types roll these days. I probably didn't catch it because I'm one of the kinds of people he's talking about. No harm done, then. I guess it totally went over my concave, sloped head.

* re-inserts thumb in ass

* straightens drool bib

* wanders off aimlessly
duodecima wrote:The tinfoil's a clever idea...
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Zombie Biology”