Frostbite repair (zombies)

Topics regarding the study of zombie behavior and physiology. Know your enemy.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

RugbyFire
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days later, planet terror

Frostbite repair (zombies)

Post by RugbyFire » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:02 pm

I've been looking into different ways that Zombies could potentially arise in the hope to stay one step ahead of them. During my usual routine research one thing that I can't seem to get around is frostbite. Not to say that frostbite alone could trigger a Zombie (cause that would be silly), but that extreme cold seems to sometimes preserve biological forms. I also recently watched 'Dead Snow' so now I'm really on the hunt. There is a facility in Scottsdale, Arizona that stores large sealed containers filled with liquid Nitrogen and Human bodies (some just the heads), kind of reminds me of 'Return of the Living Dead' containers. The name of this program is called ALCOR. The goal is to preserve the recently dead in the hope that one day there will be a treatment that will repair the frozen cells back to life as well as fix the original cause of death. To me this has Zombie written all over it.

Does anyone know much about this place?
oh shit... more Zombies

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Frostbite repair (zombies)

Post by majorhavoc » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Mission_Survivor
Favorite Zombie Movies: NoLD ('68 & '90 remake) DotD (remake) Walking Dead (series AMC)

Post by Mission_Survivor » Thu May 02, 2013 2:01 am

Not sure how much research they do on reanimation, but they have perfected the flash freezing of the recently dead. If they come back to life, I would not call them zombies... I would call them frostbiters.

AdrienneSelko

Post by AdrienneSelko » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:53 am

Initially I did't believed all these things.But after visiting here it feels really scary after reading all the stories.
Read details about vutek printers from the link.

Return to “Zombie Biology”