ZS 32 ounce Nalgene Tritan bottle available for pre-order

Zombie Squad news will be posted here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Re: ZS 32 ounce Nalgene Tritan bottle available for pre-orde

Post by kyle » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 am

EMEUTIER wrote:Would anyone be able to tell me if these are still being sold?
As long as they are on the site, they are available for purchase!

Thanks for the support, everyone!
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

SMoAF
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by SMoAF » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Huntinbull wrote:Can i pour boiling water into this bottle and expect it to survive? Any issues with melting?
I've been pouring freshly-brewed hot coffee straight from the carafe into mine for years (3-5 days a week), with no degradation. I'm looking forward to getting some new ones just for the logo, though.
"Betrayed by the land that bore us; Forlorn by those we hold dear.
The Good have all gone before us, and only the Wicked are here.
So stand to, your glasses ready, for the world is a world full of lies.
Here's to those gone before us, and here's toNo the next man who dies."

No new assholes since 08/18.

Spamity Calamity
Favorite Zombie Movies: Micheal Moore movies are pretty scary zombie movies.

Post by Spamity Calamity » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:25 am

echowit wrote:Read on some backpacker site that winter campers fill them with boiling water and use them as bedwarmers, but won't swear to it myself.
I can verify this is true. Witnessed it myself.

Browny
Favorite Zombie Movies: Probably not strictly a Z movie, but EvilDead has gotta be my fave. Bruce Campbell rocks!
(Maybe I also have a little chainsaw fetish, but thats just between us right !?)

Post by Browny » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Browny wrote:Ok, quick question.

Assuming I pre-purchased 2 of these fantastic beverage holders (which I did ) when could a person living WAAAAAAAAY down here on the edge of the world (which I do ) be thinking there was a chance of the mail person (see what I did there) delivering said beverage recepticles?

I understand that pre-25th delivery would require a private jet, but an approximation of a rough idea of a guess when they might be arriving would help to calm the child within what just loves getting parcels and such delivered.

(Its not just me is it, I mean when the mail person rocks up an drops off a box, preferably large, preferably multiple boxes, there's a knid of whoo hoo presents atmosphere right?..........Ok it's just me)

YAY! On holidays at the moment, having a sleep in this morning, as one is want to do. Wake up late to discover a parcel waiting for me!

Evidently it takes approx 21 days to deliver said Nalgenes to Upsidedownland......... Not bad going, esp with the Xmas overload.
Happiness is merely a temporary chemical imbalance of the true state of mind. JTHM

Return to “Announcements”