ZS Joplin Charity Drive

Zombie Squad news will be posted here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Vanniek71
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Not really a movie but AMC's the Walking Dead is awesome

Re: ZS Joplin Charity Drive

Post by Vanniek71 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 pm

donated :D

zao82
Favorite Zombie Movies: Original D.O.D. and fond of the remake, Night of the living Dead, 28 Weeks (call em' zombie or not...)

Post by zao82 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm

i get paid next friday. donation will be sent then !!! :D :twisted:
Red Dawn is not a movie; It's a training film.

Vanniek71
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Not really a movie but AMC's the Walking Dead is awesome

Post by Vanniek71 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm

I just sent another donation... I thought I had donated $25 to begin with, but I only sent $20. Upped it to $25 now, and after I get paid will be more than happy to send some more off to the folks in Joplin.

Troy Adam
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland

Post by Troy Adam » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Done :D
Troy Adam
1st Place - July 2009 Postal Match (Pistol)
1st Place - March 2012 Postal Match
1st Place - May 2012 Postal Match
1st Place - September 2012 Postal Match
1st Place - Jan/Feb 2013 Postal Match
1st Place - Sept/Oct 2013 Postal Match

LordStryfe
Favorite Zombie Movies: Land of the Dead

Post by LordStryfe » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm

My donation is in

Chris@MTCT

Post by Chris@MTCT » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:03 pm

done!
sigboy40 wrote: I carry around magical kit faeries that keep all my stuff in place. This way I dont lose anything.
Instructor at Milcopp Tactical

CEO of http://movementtocontact.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please also like us on Facebook!

ZombieSoldier01
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by ZombieSoldier01 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 pm

whats the total up to?
2008 F-250 6.4 Powerstroke -Zombie Squad fleet number ZS0149
Owner of Zombie Diesel Performance
"Zombies... Coming to eat a friend near you.."

thebigstick

Post by thebigstick » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 am

done.
hope it helps the folks out there, looks like they really need it.
Visit the new Southern California Zombie Squad chapter ZS:44
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=134

Big B
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Shawn of the Dead, Army of Darkness, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Etc

Post by Big B » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 am

Donation sent!

Thanks for setting this up!

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:16 am

Thanks for all your support! I'm surprised to see so many donations coming in since we just had a big drive a few months ago. This community is very generous. I'm proud to be a part of it. :)
greggk wrote:whats the total up to?
See the original post for updates on the total. I'm tallying it up periodically. Here it is for you though:

UPDATE as of 15-June-2011 @ 08:00 CST (35 hours into the drive) = $1355.00
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

EeRie
Favorite Zombie Movies: all of them

Post by EeRie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 am

What? no free stuff, no dogtags, no zombie toys, no survival packs not even a chance at a t-shirt. I only donate when theirs a chance I can win something awesome in the raffle! What are we gonna win this time, Kyle?
Last edited by EeRie on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LasVegasWeekly.com wrote:“If you can survive a zombie apocalypse, you can survive anything,” said Eerie. As the founder of the Vegas chapter/comic relief/skirt chasing degenerate/drunk... Eerie established ZS 009 in January as a way for more colorful members of our community to get involved in activism.
ZSC:009
"Don't gamble with your life, Be Prepared!"

Quad-Response
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Horde & I Am Legend!

Post by Quad-Response » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 am

Will be donating once pay cheque is in bank :)
Regards
Chris

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 am

EeRie wrote:What? no free stuff, no dogtags, no zombie toys, no survival packs not even a chance at a t-shirt. I only donate when theirs a chance I can win something awesome in the raffle! What are we gonna win this time, Kyle?

I dont know. What can you round up for us? :)

Unfortunately, no dog tags this drive. Between the last Japan drive, zombie con and some new merch we just bought, we are tapped out. Plus, we need a break so this drive will be lower maintenance.
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

EeRie

Post by EeRie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 am

kyle wrote: I dont know. What can you round up for us? :)

Unfortunately, no dog tags this drive. Between the last Japan drive, zombie con and some new merch we just bought, we are tapped out. Plus, we need a break so this drive will be lower maintenance.
I'm glad you took that in its context, I was waiting to get bombard for the douchie comment. I know the ZS has a lot going on and I think its great to offer any fund raiser so quickly to help when the need is at its greatest. I emailed you about my idea for a big charity raffle, even if it was shot down...lol But you just let me know when the stock pile of donations is running low as I know there should still be a few from ColdSteel.com and various others still left over. Don't be holding out on us now...lol But for real let me know and I'll do around up to have on the ready for next time. You guys rock and the work this community does is always amazing!!
LasVegasWeekly.com wrote:“If you can survive a zombie apocalypse, you can survive anything,” said Eerie. As the founder of the Vegas chapter/comic relief/skirt chasing degenerate/drunk... Eerie established ZS 009 in January as a way for more colorful members of our community to get involved in activism.

Davo

Post by Davo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Oops, I didn't put my forum ID in the transaction.
Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #4BT80108JH077823A)
Last edited by Davo on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

BigBossMan
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead (original and remake), Sean of the Dead, 28 Days

Post by BigBossMan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 pm

kyle wrote:
EeRie wrote:What? no free stuff, no dogtags, no zombie toys, no survival packs not even a chance at a t-shirt. I only donate when theirs a chance I can win something awesome in the raffle! What are we gonna win this time, Kyle?

I offered up some swag, but haven't heard anything back so far.
-BBM

EeRie

Post by EeRie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Yeah i didn't mean to make it a thing, I was more just teasing Kyle about it. I don't want to speak for anyone but I believe with ZOMcon coming up that they have their hands full and where just trying to get a donation page up quickly and get the word out. I have family out that way who took some picture when volunteering on the weekend with clean up and its bad. They can use all the help they can get yesterday... plus as great as the sponsorships are it just complicates things. I don't think it will way much on ones decision to donate. its just nice to show a little love now and again.
BigBossMan wrote: I offered up some swag, but haven't heard anything back so far.
kyle wrote:

I offered up some swag, but haven't heard anything back so far.
Last edited by EeRie on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BigBossMan
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead (original and remake), Sean of the Dead, 28 Days

Post by BigBossMan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 pm

EeRie wrote:Yeah i didn't mean to make it a thing, I was more just teasing Kyle about it. I don't want to speak for anyone but I believe with ZOMcon coming up that they have their hands full and where just trying to get one up quickly. as great as the sponsorships are it just complicates things. I don't think it will way much on ones decision to donate. its just nice to show a little love now and again.
I know you didn't mean it that way. I made the offer a couple of days before your post.
-BBM

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Post by kyle » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

EeRie wrote: But you just let me know when the stock pile of donations is running low as I know there should still be a few from ColdSteel.com and various others still left over.
There are only a few items left but they are big and bulky so we are going to be raffling them at Zombie Con.
BigBossMan wrote:I offered up some swag, but haven't heard anything back so far.
You did? I have no email or anything about it.

If anyone wants to donate stuff to the raffle, drop an email to charity@zombiehunters.org because I wont' be around for a while to get ready for Z-con. Our new "Charity Czar" Chad might be around to but he'll be at zcon as well so you might have to wait a few weeks before we get back with you.

BigBossMan
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by BigBossMan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 pm

kyle wrote:
EeRie wrote: But you just let me know when the stock pile of donations is running low as I know there should still be a few from ColdSteel.com and various others still left over.
There are only a few items left but they are big and bulky so we are going to be raffling them at Zombie Con.
BigBossMan wrote:I offered up some swag, but haven't heard anything back so far.
You did? I have no email or anything about it.

If anyone wants to donate stuff to the raffle, drop an email to charity@zombiehunters.org because I wont' be around for a while to get ready for Z-con. Our new "Charity Czar" Chad might be around to but he'll be at zcon as well so you might have to wait a few weeks before we get back with you.
lol yes I did. Lay off the sauce, mister. :D

I was the one who offered the new in box vacuum sealer and silver coins.
-BBM

Creek Rat

Post by Creek Rat » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Donation sent.

Fantastic job ZS!

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Post by kyle » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:11 pm

BigBossMan wrote: lol yes I did. Lay off the sauce, mister. :D

I was the one who offered the new in box vacuum sealer and silver coins.
Heh. My bad. I forgot to check the emails going to charity@zombiehunters.org

yes... the one I'm asking everyone to use. shut up!

hudd357mag
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland/ 28 days later/ Walking Dead

Post by hudd357mag » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:21 am

Glad to monitor Facebook and see the update totals. What will the Joplin banner look like? Lot of tragedies in this world it seems. Soon everyone will have multiple banners under their names.

drewder
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: White Zombie (1932 Bella Lugosi)
Dawn of the Dead (new and original)
Day of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
The Return of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2 (dead by dawn)
Army of Darkness
Grindhouse
Planet Terror
28 days later
28 Weeks Later
I am Legend
The FOG (original, the remake sucked ass)
Resident Evil (the Saga)
Silent Hill
The Phantasm (the SAGA)
Friday the 13th (from start to finish)
Pet Sematary
Night of the Comet

Post by drewder » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:41 am

hudd357mag wrote:Glad to monitor Facebook and see the update totals. What will the Joplin banner look like? Lot of tragedies in this world it seems. Soon everyone will have multiple banners under their names.
Same here.
Didn't know about it until I saw the FB update.

And donated.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

*even the wise man dwells in a fool's paradise

Survived ZSC:001 Winterg(h)eddon X
Survived ZombieCon X
Stayed toasty warm at ZSC:001 Winterg(h)eddon Twenty Eleven
Barely survived ZombieCon 2011

Return to “Announcements”