Zombie Squad official stance on Covid-19 response

Zombie Squad news will be posted here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Zombie Squad official stance on Covid-19 response

Post by kyle » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:15 pm

This organization was built to encourage preparedness and support local communities to help them to become more ready for a crisis. It would be completely counter productive to our mission to spread anti-science, anti-vaccination, and anti-safety messages. That would violate the foundation of everything this community was built on.

There were some members that were blocked while we sorted out what bad information may be coming from our platform and we are reinstating them with a fair warning.

If you have any questions, please let us know. board@zombiehunters.org
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Zombie Squad official stance on Covid-19 response

Post by MPMalloy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:28 am

kyle wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:15 pm
This organization was built to encourage preparedness and support local communities to help them to become more ready for a crisis. It would be completely counter productive to our mission to spread anti-science, anti-vaccination, and anti-safety messages. That would violate the foundation of everything this community was built on.
Yes! Yes! Very Much ^THIS^!! :clap: :clap:
kyle wrote:
There were some members that were blocked while we sorted out what bad information may be coming from our platform and we are reinstating them with a fair warning.

If you have any questions, please let us know. board@zombiehunters.org

FlashDaddy
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: All the Milla movies and Shaun of the Dead
Location: There's no place I can be since I've found (hoosier) Serenity.

Post by FlashDaddy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:23 am

MPMalloy wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:28 am
[quote=kyle post_id=2755974 time=<a href="tel:1616379308">1616379308</a> user_id=3]This organization was built to encourage preparedness and support local communities to help them to become more ready for a crisis. It would be completely counter productive to our mission to spread anti-science, anti-vaccination, and anti-safety messages. That would violate the foundation of everything this community was built on.
Yes! Yes! Very Much ^THIS^!! :clap: :clap:

[quote=kyle post_id=2755974 time=<a href="tel:1616379308">1616379308</a> user_id=3]There were some members that were blocked while we sorted out what bad information may be coming from our platform and we are reinstating them with a fair warning.

If you have any questions, please let us know. board@zombiehunters.org[/quote]
[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap:
- Flash

Browncoat, food & H2O storing Dad. "I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."
"Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other people or the majority, it's a right that belongs to all of us."

Johan

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:57 am

kyle wrote:
Couldn't agree more... :clap: :clap:

Also, I am happy that ZS has alvays been a place where people sprouting BS has been called on it... :D :D
Firepower...
-Is One Bullet that Hits!

Return to “Announcements”