Suggest new board display styles!

Zombie Squad news will be posted here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

docdredd

Re: Suggest new board display styles!

Post by docdredd » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:25 am

Im included in the chat thread voting but just to make sure...

Dirty board
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _2.0/demo/
SMoAF wrote:

It's always a mistake to confuse general affability with the inability to do harm.

Vicarious_Lee

I dunked a bitch's head in a bucket of ice water one time when she was OD-ing on Xanax. Worked great, but there was a LOT of paperwork afterward. :lol:

NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by NT2C » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:27 am

docdredd wrote:Im included in the chat thread voting but just to make sure...

Dirty board
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _2.0/demo/
Thank you. Chat thread is where this was first announced and discussed but this is the official "pre-voting" thread where a group of styles will be selected from and placed up for a general vote.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except sailors. They will kill you and sing songs about it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

cheech_sp

Post by cheech_sp » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:40 am

Alpha looks great, that will probably get my vote. If submissions are needed, here's one:
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... mpus/demo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But if icon sets can't be changed without customization, then ignore this submission.

shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Post by shrapnel » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Updated the list of suggestions, thanks to Anianna!
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

ZombieGranny
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.

Post by ZombieGranny » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:42 pm

How do you see whether the avatars are on the left or right, or what the reply boxes look like?
Maybe it's because I refused their cookies, but all I see are the board indexes.
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality.
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Post by shrapnel » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 pm

You can click on the indices and explore the board a bit.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

ZombieGranny
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.

Post by ZombieGranny » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Doesn't work for me, when I try that all I get is a log in screen.
Oh well, thanks anyway.
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality.
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by shrapnel » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:47 pm

ZombieGranny wrote:Doesn't work for me, when I try that all I get is a log in screen.
Oh well, thanks anyway.
There is a Testing Forum option where you can post things. Click on that one and try it out.

Return to “Announcements”