Suggest new board display styles!

Zombie Squad news will be posted here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

User avatar
docdredd
* * * * *
Posts: 2072
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Suggest new board display styles!

Post by docdredd » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:25 am

Im included in the chat thread voting but just to make sure...


Dirty board
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _2.0/demo/
SMoAF wrote:

It's always a mistake to confuse general affability with the inability to do harm.


Vicarious_Lee

I dunked a bitch's head in a bucket of ice water one time when she was OD-ing on Xanax. Worked great, but there was a LOT of paperwork afterward. :lol:

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 8549
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: Suggest new board display styles!

Post by NT2C » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:27 am

docdredd wrote:Im included in the chat thread voting but just to make sure...


Dirty board
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _2.0/demo/
Thank you. Chat thread is where this was first announced and discussed but this is the official "pre-voting" thread where a group of styles will be selected from and placed up for a general vote.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who would pervert the Constitution. - A. Lincoln

User avatar
cheech_sp
* *
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: St Louis

Re: Suggest new board display styles!

Post by cheech_sp » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:40 am

Alpha looks great, that will probably get my vote. If submissions are needed, here's one:
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... mpus/demo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But if icon sets can't be changed without customization, then ignore this submission.

User avatar
shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Re: Suggest new board display styles!

Post by shrapnel » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Updated the list of suggestions, thanks to Anianna!
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

User avatar
ZombieGranny
* * * * *
Posts: 7382
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:53 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.
Location: PNW

Re: Suggest new board display styles!

Post by ZombieGranny » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:42 pm

How do you see whether the avatars are on the left or right, or what the reply boxes look like?
Maybe it's because I refused their cookies, but all I see are the board indexes.
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality.
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

User avatar
shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Re: Suggest new board display styles!

Post by shrapnel » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 pm

You can click on the indices and explore the board a bit.
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

User avatar
ZombieGranny
* * * * *
Posts: 7382
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:53 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.
Location: PNW

Re: Suggest new board display styles!

Post by ZombieGranny » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Doesn't work for me, when I try that all I get is a log in screen.
Oh well, thanks anyway.
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality.
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

User avatar
shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 5653
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Re: Suggest new board display styles!

Post by shrapnel » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:47 pm

ZombieGranny wrote:Doesn't work for me, when I try that all I get is a log in screen.
Oh well, thanks anyway.
There is a Testing Forum option where you can post things. Click on that one and try it out.
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”