It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:15 pm 
Offline
* * * * *

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:58 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Raleigh NC
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Release the hounds!

_________________
All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.
Terry Pratchett

http://www.lonelymountainleather.com (Temporarily closed)

I am col o r Blind


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:25 pm 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:21 pm
Posts: 7035
Location: Tumblrina City, TX
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 25 times
I must say, this forum is absolutely lightning fast now. I mean this seems to load as fast as Google's home page. I don't understand computers, networking, or programming, so I don't know how y'all magic'd it up like this, but it's definitely magic'd up for me.

_________________
duodecima wrote:
The tinfoil's a clever idea...

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:57 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Cullman Alabama
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
SWEET!!!!!

I'll shoot the .22 ammo - I'm not scared!

_________________
I'll shoot the .22 - I'm not scared!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:19 am 
Offline
*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 96
Location: Jersey. Don't hate.
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Vicarious_Lee wrote:
I must say, this forum is absolutely lightning fast now. I mean this seems to load as fast as Google's home page. I don't understand computers, networking, or programming, so I don't know how y'all magic'd it up like this, but it's definitely magic'd up for me.


Awesome to hear!

_________________
At some point, matters of personal taste become simple questions of basic decency.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:25 am
Posts: 3802
Location: Jackson, KY
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 56 times
Forum is slow as fuck as of this writing.

_________________
vyadmirer wrote:
Call me the paranoid type, but remember I'm on a post apocalyptic website prepared for zombies.

Fleet #: ZS 0180

Browncoat

Imma Fudd, and proud of it.

ZS Wiki


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:19 pm 
Offline
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:34 pm
Posts: 8187
Location: Monterey Bay, California
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
DarkAxel wrote:
Forum is slow as fuck as of this writing.


Yeah, we're not staying up til 4am again to do load testing when we all have to work tomorrow.

_________________
I survived Zombie Con 2011: Full Spectrum Pain
I survived Zombie Con 2012: Our word is "douchebag"
I survived Zombie Con 2014: <Insert inappropriate website here>


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:25 am
Posts: 3802
Location: Jackson, KY
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 56 times
whisk.e.rebellion wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:
Forum is slow as fuck as of this writing.


Yeah, we're not staying up til 4am again to do load testing when we all have to work tomorrow.


That's cool, I'm just reporting.

_________________
vyadmirer wrote:
Call me the paranoid type, but remember I'm on a post apocalyptic website prepared for zombies.

Fleet #: ZS 0180

Browncoat

Imma Fudd, and proud of it.

ZS Wiki


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:27 pm 
Offline
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:34 pm
Posts: 8187
Location: Monterey Bay, California
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
DarkAxel wrote:
whisk.e.rebellion wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:
Forum is slow as fuck as of this writing.


Yeah, we're not staying up til 4am again to do load testing when we all have to work tomorrow.


That's cool, I'm just reporting.


Yeah, sorry, just a bit tired still.

Hopefully, the box won't be crashing anymore. We're trying to find a balance between the new found speed and not slowing to a crawl when every search engine known to man crawls us at once.

_________________
I survived Zombie Con 2011: Full Spectrum Pain
I survived Zombie Con 2012: Our word is "douchebag"
I survived Zombie Con 2014: <Insert inappropriate website here>


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:55 pm
Posts: 1133
Location: Southern Coastal NJ
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Vicarious_Lee wrote:
I must say, this forum is absolutely lightning fast now.

Jinxed us. :lol:

_________________
Forget this dead man's town, I'll take you home.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group