Expired Memberships and Donor Tags

Zombie Squad news will be posted here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

whisk.e.rebellion
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later. Dawn of the Dead (both versions). Return of the Living Dead. Shaun of the Dead. Dead Alive.

Expired Memberships and Donor Tags

Post by whisk.e.rebellion » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Expired memberships
60 days ago I made a post in the Members Only forum about shutting off expired memberships in 60 days. Today was that day. If your membership has expired, you no longer have access to Bartertown or the Members Only section. If you are a chapter officer, your chapter's charter is in danger as you signed an agreement stating to have three paid members serve as officers for your chapter.

If you feel your membership status was revoked in error, please PM me with the following:
1) Badge number
2) PayPal confirmation number (or however you paid)
3) Date of payment

Donor Tags
Since it's been a year, we've removed the donor tags for the Japan relief drive. If you were mistakenly set back to "Registered Users" (black name) instead of "ZS" (green name), you can go to the User Control Panel to change your default group to ZS. Sorry for the troubles.
I survived Zombie Con 2011: Full Spectrum Pain
I survived Zombie Con 2012: Our word is "douchebag"
I survived Zombie Con 2014: <Insert inappropriate website here>

maldon007
Favorite Zombie Movies: Most of the older stuff, newer stuff just doesnt cut it fsr...

Re: Expired Memberships and Donor Tags

Post by maldon007 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Ha! I knew something was wrong... my thing was all black, paid up just now, so my thing can be green again!

Return to “Announcements”