Zombie Squad official stance on Covid-19 response

Zombie Squad news will be posted here.
kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Zombie Squad official stance on Covid-19 response

Post by kyle » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:15 pm

This organization was built to encourage preparedness and support local communities to help them to become more ready for a crisis. It would be completely counter productive to our mission to spread anti-science, anti-vaccination, and anti-safety messages. That would violate the foundation of everything this community was built on.

There were some members that were blocked while we sorted out what bad information may be coming from our platform and we are reinstating them with a fair warning.

If you have any questions, please let us know. board@zombiehunters.org
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Zombie Squad official stance on Covid-19 response

Post by MPMalloy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:28 am

kyle wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:15 pm
This organization was built to encourage preparedness and support local communities to help them to become more ready for a crisis. It would be completely counter productive to our mission to spread anti-science, anti-vaccination, and anti-safety messages. That would violate the foundation of everything this community was built on.
Yes! Yes! Very Much ^THIS^!! :clap: :clap:
kyle wrote:
There were some members that were blocked while we sorted out what bad information may be coming from our platform and we are reinstating them with a fair warning.

If you have any questions, please let us know. board@zombiehunters.org

FlashDaddy
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: All the Milla movies and Shaun of the Dead
Location: There's no place I can be since I've found (hoosier) Serenity.

Post by FlashDaddy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:23 am

MPMalloy wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:28 am
[quote=kyle post_id=2755974 time=<a href="tel:1616379308">1616379308</a> user_id=3]This organization was built to encourage preparedness and support local communities to help them to become more ready for a crisis. It would be completely counter productive to our mission to spread anti-science, anti-vaccination, and anti-safety messages. That would violate the foundation of everything this community was built on.

[quote=kyle post_id=2755974 time=<a href="tel:1616379308">1616379308</a> user_id=3]There were some members that were blocked while we sorted out what bad information may be coming from our platform and we are reinstating them with a fair warning.

If you have any questions, please let us know. board@zombiehunters.org[/quote]
[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap:
- Flash

Browncoat, food & H2O storing Dad. "I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."
"Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other people or the majority, it's a right that belongs to all of us."

Johan

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:57 am

kyle wrote:
Couldn't agree more... :clap: :clap:

Also, I am happy that ZS has alvays been a place where people sprouting BS has been called on it... :D :D
Firepower...
-Is One Bullet that Hits!

PLAN9

Post by PLAN9 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:00 am

Holy ****, it said I hadn't logged on since November 27th 2012! Took me few tries to remember the login, didn't realize I'd been dead that long. Now that I'm caught up on announcements I need to reacquaint myself with the rest of the site. Really liked the guy wanting his membership cancelled in the no politics announcement. I can't even imagine people putting out anti-safety information but I guess depending on how it's interpreted I've done the same.
"Look what you did to my Sonny Bono wig do"

NT2C
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by NT2C » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:30 am

PLAN9 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:00 am
Holy ****, it said I hadn't logged on since November 27th 2012! Took me few tries to remember the login, didn't realize I'd been dead that long. Now that I'm caught up on announcements I need to reacquaint myself with the rest of the site. Really liked the guy wanting his membership cancelled in the no politics announcement. I can't even imagine people putting out anti-safety information but I guess depending on how it's interpreted I've done the same.
We left your room just the way you had it. Though I think the mice ate your HotPockets that you forget in the microwave.
With ZS shutting down these forums on July 1st most of the cool kids have moved to a brand new site:

www.ufozs.com

It's not ZS, it's ... different. 8-)

See you there!

Ever

Post by Ever » Sat May 08, 2021 9:50 pm

kyle wrote:
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'
Member since October 2011

Thank you ZombieSquad for everything!

Thank you Members of ZS here & around the globe who helped me/us prepare for surviving the Pandemic of 2020-2021, & stayed to talk as we went thru it.

zombie hunters are being sighted gathering around campfires at ufozs.com

TacAir

Post by TacAir » Sun May 09, 2021 11:42 am

Thank you for a cogent statement on board policy.
TacAir - I'd rather be a disappointed pessimist than a horrified optimist
**All my books ** some with a different view of the "PAW". Check 'em out.
Adventures in rice storage//Mod your Esbit for better stability

ZombieKiller327
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead(2004), Z nation, Zombieland 1&2, Army of the Dead, Black Summer, Shaun of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead.

Post by ZombieKiller327 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:08 pm

There are still three states with high on Covid-19 of infection and they need help quickly.