Use the report button if you see something that doesn't belong on here!

Zombie Squad news will be posted here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Use the report button if you see something that doesn't belong on here!

Post by NT2C » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:26 pm

People, if you don't use the report button to let the moderators know about things that get posted that are against our rules then it makes our job as moderators twice as hard. We can't read every line of every post made to the system every day and consider if every word meets the rules and regs of these forums, try as we might. As a result, sometimes stuff gets missed or overlooked (hey, we're human and we like to relax and enjoy the forums sometimes without having to wear our mod hats all the time). Posting Nazi propaganda posters as a way of calling our attention to such things is 100% the wrong way to go about it! Really, trust me on this, if you do so then bad things can happen to your forum access. Don't do it! Use the report button that you'll find on the upper right side of every post to flag the post as needing the attention of a mod and one will be along shortly to deal with it, I promise.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Use the report button if you see something that doesn't belong on here!

Post by MPMalloy » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:01 pm

NT2C wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:26 pm
People, if you don't use the report button to let the moderators know about things that get posted that are against our rules then it makes our job as moderators twice as hard. We can't read every line of every post made to the system every day and consider if every word meets the rules and regs of these forums, try as we might. As a result, sometimes stuff gets missed or overlooked (hey, we're human and we like to relax and enjoy the forums sometimes without having to wear our mod hats all the time). Posting Nazi propaganda posters as a way of calling our attention to such things is 100% the wrong way to go about it! Really, trust me on this, if you do so then bad things can happen to your forum access. Don't do it! Use the report button that you'll find on the upper right side of every post to flag the post as needing the attention of a mod and one will be along shortly to deal with it, I promise.
It's a simple thing to report something. If you see it/read it, report it.

I would say "if you write it..,but that's probably not reasonable. :crazy:

Return to “Announcements”