What your zombie killin' song?

This forum is dedicated to discussions on how to bust up on some zombies.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

User avatar
Poboyspecial
* *
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Is there one that's NOT a favorite?
Contact:

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Poboyspecial » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 am

NOOOOO, everyone has it all wrong!

My favorite zombie killin song would HAVE TO BE ..... "Another one bites the dust" by Queen.

Just sayin.
PoBoySpecial: Ballistics Testing with a Zombie twist. Let's face it, if it can stop a Zombie, a bad guy doesn't have a chance!
http://www.youtube.com/user/poboyspecial" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Probie
*
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:11 am

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Probie » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 am

Danger line-Avenged Sevenfold
Won't back down-Eminem
Break stuff-Limp Bizkit

User avatar
74 or more
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 1137
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by 74 or more » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 am

Motorhead - On Your Feet or On Your Knees
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast / Run to the Hills
Agnostic Front - No Mercy
Anti-Nowhere League - We are the League / So What
Gang Green - Alcohol
Hank III - P.F.F.

To name a few. To many good songs for zombie killing to list them all.

Just thinking about Motorhead makes me want to run outside and flip a car over.
Montani Semper Liberi
"There is no bad Bourbon, only better Bourbon"
"If I cannot smoke cigars in heaven, I shall not go" -Mark Twain

My EDC/GHB

Buddychrist
* *
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:13 am

What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Buddychrist » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBQ0_9IF ... ata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Evu8L2p ... ata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR30knJs ... ata_player

Clearly the best three initial choices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boanuwUM ... ata_player

Then some Metallica
Kid rock
Disturbed
Eagles

Possibly some very nice smooth opera music? I mean who wants to fight a guy sporting guns out the side of his truck listening to leś miserables?



Ok guys here is a very special band I used to merch for when I was in high school. I convinced them to upload to grooveshark and if you find a way to download it then you'll have some hard stuff to zombie thrash to.

Stick to the tyrants and traitors album and you'll have only the hardcore stuff. The other songs are for like sitting on your porch with sweet tea!

http://html5.grooveshark.com/#/search/Fidelity%20crisis

User avatar
SaikoPureya
*
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:55 am
Location: Phenixcity, Alabama

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by SaikoPureya » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:41 pm

My zombie killing song is Put It Deeper - by Ry Legit.
When the zombies come a knockin', heads go a rollin'.

Caenus
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 3635
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: the ones where people turn into zombies
Location: Arizonastan

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Caenus » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 pm

I'm gonna go with the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack version (Bear McCreary) of "All Along the Watchtower"
"If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil." - Larry the Cable Guy

Check out my Zombie Novels!; Phoenix Rising; ...and the sequel: Through the Ashes

User avatar
Maverick299
* * * * *
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 am
Location: Hawkeye State

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Maverick299 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Buddychrist wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBQ0_9IF ... ata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Evu8L2p ... ata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR30knJs ... ata_player

Clearly the best three initial choices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boanuwUM ... ata_player

Then some Metallica
Kid rock
Disturbed
Eagles
Possibly some very nice smooth opera music? I mean who wants to fight a guy sporting guns out the side of his truck listening to leś miserables?



Ok guys here is a very special band I used to merch for when I was in high school. I convinced them to upload to grooveshark and if you find a way to download it then you'll have some hard stuff to zombie thrash to.

Stick to the tyrants and traitors album and you'll have only the hardcore stuff. The other songs are for like sitting on your porch with sweet tea!

http://html5.grooveshark.com/#/search/Fidelity%20crisis

Image
The Devil's always smiling when I pass by.

Buddychrist
* *
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:13 am

What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Buddychrist » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 pm

What's wrong with the eagles?

User avatar
Maverick299
* * * * *
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 am
Location: Hawkeye State

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Maverick299 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Buddychrist wrote:What's wrong with the eagles?
First off, that's a quote from The Big Lebowski, movie is funny as hell. Second, Lebowski is right, they pretty much sucked the life out of rock & roll and ruined it!
The Devil's always smiling when I pass by.

Buddychrist
* *
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:13 am

What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Buddychrist » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Maverick299 wrote:
Buddychrist wrote:What's wrong with the eagles?
First off, that's a quote from The Big Lebowski, movie is funny as hell. Second, Lebowski is right, they pretty much sucked the life out of rock & roll and ruined it!
Well that's why they make headphones, if we managed to get on the same convoy I'll do my rock and you'll do yours!

User avatar
Maverick299
* * * * *
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 am
Location: Hawkeye State

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Maverick299 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Buddychrist wrote:
Maverick299 wrote:
Buddychrist wrote:What's wrong with the eagles?
First off, that's a quote from The Big Lebowski, movie is funny as hell. Second, Lebowski is right, they pretty much sucked the life out of rock & roll and ruined it!
Well that's why they make headphones, if we managed to get on the same convoy I'll do my rock and you'll do yours!
Sounds like a plan! :clap:
The Devil's always smiling when I pass by.

User avatar
anewcowboy
* *
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Probably 'Dawn of the Dead' circa 2004.
Location: La Salle, Colorado

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by anewcowboy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:04 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7YtLPQXXFE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm fairly certain this would suffice in the event...
Image
"The problem with quotes on the internet, is that you never know if they're legitimate" -Abraham lincoln

User avatar
ZombieHunter556X45
*
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:45 pm
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by ZombieHunter556X45 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 am

real life...no mp3 needed. The song of the dead(moans, growls and the sound of the horde). I wouldn't miss out on hearing thier rotting flesh cleved in twain to the song of my swinging machete. The sound of thier lifeless undead bodies falling to the deck and the sound of their heads rolling. Music to my ears. Oh ok, maybe some bloodrave techno from blade or possibly some Enya...dont judge me sometimes you just need a little tranquility

User avatar
anewcowboy
* *
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Probably 'Dawn of the Dead' circa 2004.
Location: La Salle, Colorado

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by anewcowboy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:10 am

ZombieHunter556X45 wrote:real life...no mp3 needed. The song of the dead(moans, growls and the sound of the horde). I wouldn't miss out on hearing thier rotting flesh cleved in twain to the song of my swinging machete. The sound of thier lifeless undead bodies falling to the deck and the sound of their heads rolling. Music to my ears. Oh ok, maybe some bloodrave techno from blade or possibly some Enya...dont judge me sometimes you just need a little tranquility
Hey ain't nothin' wrong with that, I just prefer metal if I'm gonna slaughter undead flesh mongers.
Image
"The problem with quotes on the internet, is that you never know if they're legitimate" -Abraham lincoln

User avatar
SRO1911
* * *
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:16 pm
Location: Abilene, TX

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by SRO1911 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:23 am

As a firm believer in High Ground, Hard Cover and, Healthy range - I prefer something mellow, something to time your shots to.

A little of this...


If I do have to get on the ground with them it will be my big burn list - the one that comes out when I roll up on one of those oh so lovely hundred plus pounds of rods jobs, the kind of job where you you have to get in a groove and keep burning - you just turn the thinking parts off and watch the iron bubble.

It starts with this - - Blackmores Night: world of stone. Very soft very epic - like getting hit in the heart by a peterbuilt wrapped in velvet.

Carl666
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:41 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Location: Minnesota

What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Carl666 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:00 pm

White Zombie-THRUST!

User avatar
swany66675
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by swany66675 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Johnny Cash - Gods gonna cut you down
NIN - Burn
Rob Zombie - I feel so numb
Ozzy Osboueurne - Never gonna stop
Tool - Aenima
Or one of the other 3000 songs on my phone.


The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep,
and miles to go before I sleep.

doc savage
* * * *
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:08 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: no favorite yet.
does resident evil count? :)
Location: hardcore N. philly PA
Contact:

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by doc savage » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:48 pm

nero - doomsday

or maybe

two steps from hell - black blade

User avatar
Cherokee John
*
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:00 am
Location: Northern California

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Cherokee John » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:01 am

[YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSsiS-v6_6M&feature=related][/YouTube]

Just playing on continuous loop on my iPod while I ax kill my un-dead neighbors. :( Maybe it'll give me happy thoughts.
“Guns tell the truth. Guns never say, "I'm only kidding."
― Gustav Hasford, The Short-Timers

Charra
* *
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Charra » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Lol!


Doap11
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Doap11 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Danger zone- Kenny loggins
“When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself as public property.”- Thomas Jefferson

Das Sheep
* * * *
Posts: 874
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Das Sheep » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm94QTjwAxM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tactical_Havik
*
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by Tactical_Havik » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Eminem Ft. P!NK "Wont Back Down"
"If you can't get it done with 10 rounds of 45 you dont need more ammo you need air support."
XD "Maxine"
MP15 "Clarice"

nefarious666
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 am

Re: What your zombie killin' song?

Post by nefarious666 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:29 am

Natural Born Killaz by Ice Cube and Dr. Dre :twisted:

This should be all your favourite zombie killing song now! :clap:
'' Take my kindness for weakness and see evils my strength! ''

''Live with Respect, Fight with Courage, Die with Honour''

''Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven!'' :twisted:

Post Reply

Return to “Zombie Combat Tactics”