The Super Zombie Killer

This forum is dedicated to discussions on how to bust up on some zombies.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Morgan Bale
Favorite Zombie Movies: Spawn (1997), The Night Flier (1997), Blade (1998), Equilibrium (2001), 28 Days Later (2002), Reign of Fire (2002), Dawn of the Dead (2004), 30 Days of Night (2007), The Horde (2008), Stake Land (2010).

The Super Zombie Killer

Post by Morgan Bale » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:30 am

Ok. I created an alter ego called Morgan Bale, a zombie super slayer. All he needs is in a military purse that contains weapons and equipment to survive during a zombie apocalypse.

But let me tell you more. I was inspired by comics to match the style of combat and colors. Specifically, I wanted to create something "patriotic" inspired to the colors of the Italian flag (in fact I am Italian): green, white and red. For this reason, I chose as "model" Spawn! I thought it was perfect to make Morgan.

As for the weapons, I wanted to do something different from the usual. In most zombie-themed movies and video games, the survivors, or the exterminators, have so many firearms. But I don't think this really serves a lot in a real zombie apocalypse. In fact, sooner or later the ammo ends and everything comes down to a melee combat. For this reason, I decided to bring two cutting arms and a single firearm for emergency situations or... as a last defence. In a real zombie apocalypse, we can't go around shooting wildly, we would be surrounded in a moment. You have to be silent and lethal, so I built this specific set.

So here are the pictures of my outfit. Have fun! :)

https://imgur.com/a/K4KBc
Last edited by Morgan Bale on Wed May 02, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Morgan Bale - The Zombie Punisher

Post by majorhavoc » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:02 pm

I especially appreciate the metal drinking flask in your zombie killer kit. If it's the end of days and I'm holed up in a barricaded house with hordes of the undead pressing in from all sides, I'd want a nip of something strong to fortify me. I'd take a final hit of that, chamber my last shotgun shell and unsheath my well-used kukri.

Come and get me, I'd mutter as I cast the empty flask aside.

By the way: is that airsoft shotgun one of the models that fire a 3-shot spread? I had an airsoft shotgun back in the day, but it only fired a single 6mm BB. It was essentially a pump action carbine with no sights.

Morgan Bale
Favorite Zombie Movies: Spawn (1997), The Night Flier (1997), Blade (1998), Equilibrium (2001), 28 Days Later (2002), Reign of Fire (2002), Dawn of the Dead (2004), 30 Days of Night (2007), The Horde (2008), Stake Land (2010).

Post by Morgan Bale » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:41 pm

majorhavoc wrote:I especially appreciate the metal drinking flask in your zombie killer kit.
Yep. It's my favourite too. It's very important :)

majorhavoc wrote:If it's the end of days and I'm holed up in a barricaded house with hordes of the undead pressing in from all sides, I'd want a nip of something strong to fortify me. I'd take a final hit of that, chamber my last shotgun shell and unsheath my well-used kukri.

Come and get me, I'd mutter as I cast the empty flask aside.
Cool! But i've taken that falsk to carry water in wood and dunes. Water become really important in a post apocalyptic situation.

majorhavoc wrote:By the way: is that airsoft shotgun one of the models that fire a 3-shot spread? I had an airsoft shotgun back in the day, but it only fired a single 6mm BB. It was essentially a pump action carbine with no sights.
Yep. It shoots three 0,25 g bb simultaneously.
Last edited by Morgan Bale on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:35 pm

:clap:

Morgan Bale: Zombies will finally know fear.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

Morgan Bale

Post by Morgan Bale » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Stercutus wrote::clap:

Morgan Bale: Zombies will finally know fear.
:lol:

JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations

Post by JeeperCreeper » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Are you teabagging a zombie in the last photo?? Would suck to get infected through your nuts... like an ZTD...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

Morgan Bale

Post by Morgan Bale » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:59 pm

JeeperCreeper wrote:Are you teabagging a zombie in the last photo?? Would suck to get infected through your nuts... like an ZTD...
:lol: Naaaaaa Me and Mortimer were just having fun :)

woodsghost

Post by woodsghost » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Great costume! And that kit and patch look really good. You did a good job on the Italian flag and imagery.

Your bag looks great. Very organized and professional.

I think you might enjoy an older thread we call our "mall ninja" thread. It is where many of us have dressed up and showed off our gear for fun. Though some image hosting sites in the US have changed, so pictures might have dissapeared. I don't know.

See you around the forum!
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Morgan Bale

Post by Morgan Bale » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:00 am

woodsghost wrote:Great costume! And that kit and patch look really good. You did a good job on the Italian flag and imagery.

Your bag looks great. Very organized and professional.
Thank you so much! :)
woodsghost wrote:I think you might enjoy an older thread we call our "mall ninja" thread. It is where many of us have dressed up and showed off our gear for fun. Though some image hosting sites in the US have changed, so pictures might have dissapeared. I don't know.

See you around the forum!
"Mall ninja"? I have to find it! :) See you, mate.

Morgan Bale

Re: The Super Zombie Killer

Post by Morgan Bale » Wed May 02, 2018 8:45 am

[Post edited and updated images]

Return to “Zombie Combat Tactics”