Pro Zombie Survivor!

This forum is dedicated to discussions on how to bust up on some zombies.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Megalorax

Pro Zombie Survivor!

Post by Megalorax » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:24 pm

My ways on how to defeat zombies and enemies.

ZOMBIES:
They bite...right? Snap the jaw, so they can't infect you. Brains? They don't want that...they are just VERY HUNGRY. So what some think they want, isreally what YOU want. Get the brain. Get the jaw.
Heck. Get. The. Head.
Thats your target.

ENEMIES:
You know what? These guys WILL be around. They want supplies, shelters, clothes, food, everything. They are robbers. Murderers. The "bad guys." So, prevent, or get back.
Did they raid your shelter? Bet they left a track. Follow it. Get to their shelter, get your stuff, and get the zombies to you. Sneak out, and watch, (if you want.)
They setting fire to the rain, er, shelter? Or maybe just attacking? Unleash the monsters. Hopefully you keep zombies in the backyard, cause they will scare em off, or kill em. Then temp them back to their sheds. Sounds hard, but possible.

Good luck following my advice out there, and reply YOUR ideas. AAnything wrond with my advice? Go ahead and correct me. It would help!

Your PZS,
Megalorax

MacWa77ace
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.

Re: Pro Zombie Survivor!

Post by MacWa77ace » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Interesting idea, keep pet zombies as camouflage for your hideout.

Bad guy #1, "There must not be anyone here 'cause there's zeds."
Bad guy #2, "Yeah lets move along."

sventhewarrior
Favorite Zombie Movies: Anything by George Romero

Pro Zombie Survivor!

Post by sventhewarrior » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:23 am

MacWa77ace wrote:Interesting idea, keep pet zombies as camouflage for your hideout.

Other way around. The zombies would inevitably figure out that you're there. They wouldn't just be standing around they would be trying to get in. Anyone watching would know someone is home.

MacWa77ace
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.

Re: Pro Zombie Survivor!

Post by MacWa77ace » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:17 am

sventhewarrior wrote:
MacWa77ace wrote:Interesting idea, keep pet zombies as camouflage for your hideout.

Other way around. The zombies would inevitably figure out that you're there. They wouldn't just be standing around they would be trying to get in. Anyone watching would know someone is home.
Maybe, but who knows why a Zombie 'goes' anywhere if there isn't any detectable food source for them, yet they seem to always be moving around for the most part. I think a pet Zombie would need to be chained to something to keep it from moving away so if someone looked closely and saw a chained up Zombie then definitely a cammo fail.

Or in a fenced yard with a non removable muzzle. But on close observation that would be detected too.

Return to “Zombie Combat Tactics”