"Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

This isn't going away anytime soon folks and it just made sense to consolidate all the COVID-19 stuff in one location.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 8932
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by NT2C » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:20 am

CG wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:22 am
NT2C wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:57 pm
So, we had been informed that two patients in my MIL's care facility had tested positive (asymptomatic). My wife just spent two weeks there visiting her mom. We were initially told that the patients were in isolation.

Last night we get a phone call from the care facility giving us an update, because my MIL was one of the two patients. Golly gee, don't you think it would have been nice to tell my wife this when she was there visiting. We're both pretty pissed that her mother didn't tell us herself. We are self-quarantining until my wife gets tested. :vmad:
Wait - did your MIL test positive while your wife was there? How long did it take them to tell you that it was your MIL after they said there were 2 patients?
She tested positive before my wife got there. We didn't find out until 4 days after my wife came home. She was there two weeks and visited her mom at least every other day.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

User avatar
CG
* * * * *
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Middle of a Haboob, Texas

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by CG » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:55 am

NT2C wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:20 am
CG wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:22 am

Wait - did your MIL test positive while your wife was there? How long did it take them to tell you that it was your MIL after they said there were 2 patients?
She tested positive before my wife got there. We didn't find out until 4 days after my wife came home. She was there two weeks and visited her mom at least every other day.
Yikes.
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 6125
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by MPMalloy » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:22 am

NT2C wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:20 am
CG wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:22 am
NT2C wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:57 pm
So, we had been informed that two patients in my MIL's care facility had tested positive (asymptomatic). My wife just spent two weeks there visiting her mom. We were initially told that the patients were in isolation.

Last night we get a phone call from the care facility giving us an update, because my MIL was one of the two patients. Golly gee, don't you think it would have been nice to tell my wife this when she was there visiting. We're both pretty pissed that her mother didn't tell us herself. We are self-quarantining until my wife gets tested. :vmad:
Wait - did your MIL test positive while your wife was there? How long did it take them to tell you that it was your MIL after they said there were 2 patients?
She tested positive before my wife got there. We didn't find out until 4 days after my wife came home. She was there two weeks and visited her mom at least every other day.
This is beyond a simple wrong. I would be thinking about making this publicly known, but I also understand that there would be repercussions for doing so.

User avatar
CG
* * * * *
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Middle of a Haboob, Texas

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by CG » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:04 pm

MPMalloy wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:22 am
NT2C wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:20 am
CG wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:22 am
NT2C wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:57 pm
So, we had been informed that two patients in my MIL's care facility had tested positive (asymptomatic). My wife just spent two weeks there visiting her mom. We were initially told that the patients were in isolation.

Last night we get a phone call from the care facility giving us an update, because my MIL was one of the two patients. Golly gee, don't you think it would have been nice to tell my wife this when she was there visiting. We're both pretty pissed that her mother didn't tell us herself. We are self-quarantining until my wife gets tested. :vmad:
Wait - did your MIL test positive while your wife was there? How long did it take them to tell you that it was your MIL after they said there were 2 patients?
She tested positive before my wife got there. We didn't find out until 4 days after my wife came home. She was there two weeks and visited her mom at least every other day.
This is beyond a simple wrong. I would be thinking about making this publicly known, but I also understand that there would be repercussions for doing so.
I think I'd be at least talking to them about their gross negligence.
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 6125
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by MPMalloy » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:35 pm

CG wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:04 pm
MPMalloy wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:22 am
NT2C wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:20 am
CG wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:22 am
Wait - did your MIL test positive while your wife was there? How long did it take them to tell you that it was your MIL after they said there were 2 patients?
She tested positive before my wife got there. We didn't find out until 4 days after my wife came home. She was there two weeks and visited her mom at least every other day.
This is beyond a simple wrong. I would be thinking about making this publicly known, but I also understand that there would be repercussions for doing so.
I think I'd be at least talking to them about their gross negligence.
They know.

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 8932
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by NT2C » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:51 pm

MPMalloy wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:35 pm
CG wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:04 pm
MPMalloy wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:22 am
NT2C wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:20 am
She tested positive before my wife got there. We didn't find out until 4 days after my wife came home. She was there two weeks and visited her mom at least every other day.
This is beyond a simple wrong. I would be thinking about making this publicly known, but I also understand that there would be repercussions for doing so.
I think I'd be at least talking to them about their gross negligence.
They know.
Of course, they know. I will say, however, that if either of us comes down with this during our 14-day quarantine lawyers will be consulted.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Ever
* *
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by Ever » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Indeed!
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

Stay safe and well, y'all.
(and keep practicing physical distancing and wearing masks. if not for yourself do it for those of us around ya who desperately need ya to)

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 8932
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by NT2C » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:28 pm

Okay, now the story is changing. We're now being told that the MIL was not tested until the day after my wife left (no reason given and no mention of the patients who were the original two tested and diagnosed then) and that the results only came back Saturday. Yeah, I'm not buying that and it does not jibe with info from when my wife was there at the facility.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 8932
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by NT2C » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:32 pm

NT2C wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:28 pm
Okay, now the story is changing. We're now being told that the MIL was not tested until the day after my wife left (no reason given and no mention of the patients who were the original two tested and diagnosed then) and that the results only came back Saturday. Yeah, I'm not buying that and it does not jibe with info from when my wife was there at the facility.
No symptoms here so far. I think it may help that I've been taking some extra vitamin D since the lockdown started to offset not getting much sun. My wife normally takes a daily multi but has now added one of my 5,000 IU supplements to her regime.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

User avatar
12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 7541
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Location: Middle of nowhere, West Texas
Contact:

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:46 pm

NT2C wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:28 pm
Okay, now the story is changing. We're now being told that the MIL was not tested until the day after my wife left (no reason given and no mention of the patients who were the original two tested and diagnosed then) and that the results only came back Saturday. Yeah, I'm not buying that and it does not jibe with info from when my wife was there at the facility.
Sounds like the care facility is in CYA mode now.

Ever
* *
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by Ever » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:52 pm

September 7, 2020, Monday
Kansas
Riley County
Douglas County

Coronavirus cases spike in Manhattan area since beginning of K-State’s fall semester


Active coronavirus cases in the Kansas State University area spiked more than 400% since classes resumed in mid-August.


Active Riley County, Kansas cases increased from 125 on Aug. 17 — the first day of classes — to 679 as of Friday, The Manhattan Mercury reported Sunday.


Cumulative cases in Riley County went up almost 135%, from 500 to 1,174 in the same period.


The newspaper reported that the local health department declared virus outbreaks at three fraternities, six sororities and the college football team. There are 20 active cases at one fraternity.


The Riley County Health Department canceled permits for all September events at sorority and fraternity houses.


At the University of Kansas in Lawrence, students plan a strike for Labor Day to pressure the university to close campus. There were 546 confirmed cases at the university as of Thursday.




😷
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

Stay safe and well, y'all.
(and keep practicing physical distancing and wearing masks. if not for yourself do it for those of us around ya who desperately need ya to)

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 8932
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by NT2C » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:13 am

Ever wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:52 pm
September 7, 2020, Monday
Kansas
Riley County
Douglas County

Coronavirus cases spike in Manhattan area since beginning of K-State’s fall semester


Active coronavirus cases in the Kansas State University area spiked more than 400% since classes resumed in mid-August.


Active Riley County, Kansas cases increased from 125 on Aug. 17 — the first day of classes — to 679 as of Friday, The Manhattan Mercury reported Sunday.


Cumulative cases in Riley County went up almost 135%, from 500 to 1,174 in the same period.


The newspaper reported that the local health department declared virus outbreaks at three fraternities, six sororities and the college football team. There are 20 active cases at one fraternity.


The Riley County Health Department canceled permits for all September events at sorority and fraternity houses.


At the University of Kansas in Lawrence, students plan a strike for Labor Day to pressure the university to close campus. There were 546 confirmed cases at the university as of Thursday.




😷
Damn... FBN is from down in that area if I remember correctly. Hope he and his family are okay. :ohdear:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Ever
* *
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by Ever » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:35 am

(People having contracted even mild cases of COVID and who are still experiencing a multitude of symptoms for weeks (and now months) are being called COVID Long Haulers, and thought to be numbered in the thousands... and growing)

CDC report published July 24, 2020
--- What is already known about this topic?
Relatively little is known about the clinical course of COVID-19 and return to baseline health for persons with milder, outpatient illness.

--- What is added by this report?
In a multistate telephone survey of symptomatic adults who had a positive outpatient test result for SARS-CoV-2 infection, 35% had not returned to their usual state of health when interviewed 2–3 weeks after testing. Among persons aged 18–34 years with no chronic medical conditions, one in five had not returned to their usual state of health.

--What are the implications for public health practice?
COVID-19 can result in prolonged illness, even among young adults without underlying chronic medical conditions.

Effective public health messaging targeting these groups is warranted.
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

Stay safe and well, y'all.
(and keep practicing physical distancing and wearing masks. if not for yourself do it for those of us around ya who desperately need ya to)

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 8932
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by NT2C » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:04 am

Day 7 of our self-quarantine: No symptoms.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 6125
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by MPMalloy » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:20 pm

NT2C wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:04 am
Day 7 of our self-quarantine: No symptoms.
:awesome: :clap:

Ever
* *
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by Ever » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:56 pm

NT2C wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:04 am
Day 7 of our self-quarantine: No symptoms.
👍 :clap:
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

Stay safe and well, y'all.
(and keep practicing physical distancing and wearing masks. if not for yourself do it for those of us around ya who desperately need ya to)

Ever
* *
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by Ever » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:50 pm

September 12, 2020, Saturday
Kansas
Douglas County

- 1,823 recorded cases (+257 in the last 8 days)
- 719 active cases (+149 in the last 8 days)
- 1,104 are presumed inactive or beyond the currently used infectious period (+108 in the last 8 days)

At this date 10 have died from COVID-19 or with the virus as a contributing factor in their deaths.
- 3 residents in their 70s
- 5 residents in their 80s
- 2 residents in the 85+ range

Five patients at Lawrence’s hospital had COVID-19 on Friday. The same number as recorded 8 days ago..

There have been nine new outbreaks of COVID-19 in Douglas County this past week. (possibly Labor Day statistics beginning to show up?)
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

Stay safe and well, y'all.
(and keep practicing physical distancing and wearing masks. if not for yourself do it for those of us around ya who desperately need ya to)

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 8932
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by NT2C » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:59 am

Well, counting from when the wife got home from Idaho (Sept 1) we're done with self-quarantine.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Ever
* *
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by Ever » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:21 pm

September 14, 2020, Monday
Kansas
Douglas County

- 1,895 recorded cases (+72 since Friday)
- 752 active cases (+33 since Friday)
- 1,143 are presumed inactive or beyond the currently used infectious period (+39 since Friday)

At this date 10 have died from COVID-19 or with the virus as a contributing factor in their deaths.
- 3 residents in their 70s
- 5 residents in their 80s
- 2 residents in the 85+ range

Six patients at Lawrence’s hospital had COVID-19 on Monday, one more than Friday.
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

Stay safe and well, y'all.
(and keep practicing physical distancing and wearing masks. if not for yourself do it for those of us around ya who desperately need ya to)

User avatar
CG
* * * * *
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Middle of a Haboob, Texas

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by CG » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:47 am

NT2C wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:59 am
Well, counting from when the wife got home from Idaho (Sept 1) we're done with self-quarantine.
Yay! Now you can run amuck! ...Or at least get fresh veggies from the store.
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

Ever
* *
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by Ever » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:20 am

September 16, 2020, Wednesday
Kansas
Douglas County

read full article here
(excerpts)
"The University of Kansas’ total number of COVID-19 cases has risen to 841, the school announced Tuesday afternoon — an increase of 42 cases since Friday, when testing data was last released.

"KU on Tuesday also reported a slight increase in the number of students in on-campus quarantine and isolation housing since Friday. On Friday, 100 total students — 22 in isolation and 78 in quarantine — were documented, and on Tuesday, that had risen to 104 students, 23 of whom were isolating and 81 of whom were in quarantine.

"In the wake of multiple large house parties over the weekend, Lawrence city leaders say they are interested in considering an ordinance that would make it a municipal offense to violate local health orders put in place to deter the spread of COVID-19.


(A large gathering at a house in Lawrence, Kansas, Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020)

"There’s seemingly no mechanism in place for quick enforcement of violations of local health orders, according to information provided to the Journal-World by one local law enforcement agency.

"That means house parties such as those documented over the weekend in Lawrence — with hordes of unmasked people in close proximity to one another — can’t be easily broken up while the event is ongoing.

"On Monday, a Lawrence Police Department spokesman said LPD’s ability to enforce local health orders was “limited by law.”

"But according to state statute, a local health officer — while investigating actual or potential exposures to a potentially life-threatening infectious or contagious disease — can call upon local law enforcement to help with enforcement.

"K.S.A. 65-129b states that the local health officer “may order any sheriff, deputy sheriff or other law enforcement officer of the state or any subdivision to assist in the execution or enforcement of any order issued under this section.”





"Health officials remind KU students to be 'smart and safe' after crowded party video."

Okay. That'll do the trick. Just like it did on Spring Break. And Memorial Day. And July 4th. And Labor Day.

Well, as long as they're having fun and all. Really, what harm is it doing, aside from contributing to the prolonging of small business shutdown, small business closings, people out of work, evictions, university burdens, quarentining, isolation, depression, medical systems burdened, health care workers overwhelmed, illness, possibility of some deaths, and such. Don't sweat the small stuff. Right?





A conundrum. Where does that leave the public's health protection regarding covidiot zombies cavalierly spreading the continuing economy depressing and potentially life threatening COVID-19 in their community?
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

Stay safe and well, y'all.
(and keep practicing physical distancing and wearing masks. if not for yourself do it for those of us around ya who desperately need ya to)

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 8932
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by NT2C » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:02 am

CG wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:47 am
NT2C wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:59 am
Well, counting from when the wife got home from Idaho (Sept 1) we're done with self-quarantine.
Yay! Now you can run amuck! ...Or at least get fresh veggies from the store.
Yes, we will place our entry in the First Annual ZS Muck Run, just as soon as we secure a muck to run.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Ever
* *
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by Ever » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:07 am

September 16, 2020, Wednesday
Kansas

Plan calls for more testing of people without virus symptoms
"Kansas officials are considering spending $50 million to dramatically ramp up testing of people who aren’t showing obvious signs of the coronavirus.

"A state task force this week backed the Kansas Health Secretary's recommendation to use the federal stimulus money on testing at schools, workplaces and other sites.

"The goal is to catch coronavirus in people who haven’t even realized they’re carrying it.

"Some of the testing would be done at Wichita State University, where a new not-for-profit lab is gearing up to churn out hundreds of thousands of tests by the end of the year.

“We think several labs in the state need to be able to do that much — or more.

"Kansas has so far focused most of its energy on people who know either that they are ill or that they have had direct exposure to a confirmed outbreak.

"We are getting to a very sensitive point in time as we talked about during Labor Day with universities, colleges and schools starting back again, athletics those sorts of things.

“People are starting to mass gather again in ways that we didn’t see as much of over the summer when people were more dispersed out.

"As the overall number count goes up, we are going to have more deaths.”
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

Stay safe and well, y'all.
(and keep practicing physical distancing and wearing masks. if not for yourself do it for those of us around ya who desperately need ya to)

Ever
* *
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by Ever » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:11 pm

September 17, 2020
Kansas
Douglas County
Lawrence

Lawrence City Commission Approves Ordinance To Make Violating Pandemic Health Orders a Municipal Offense
Full Article Here
"City leaders have voted to approve an ordinance that gives Lawrence police more power to enforce local health orders put in place to deter the spread of COVID-19.

"Lawrence City Commission voted 4-1, with Mayor opposing, to approve an ordinance that makes endangering the public health, safety, or welfare against municipal code.

"Though she voted against the ordinance, the Mayor said she wanted to make it clear that she saw the recent house parties as a disregard for public health and the sacrifices many Lawrence residents have been making.

"Commissioner Stuart Boley said that the ordinance was a way to protect the broader community from the spread of the virus, which has surged in recent weeks.

“I don’t know if this ordinance is the answer, or the be-all, end-all, but we have to have some way that we are enforcing behavioral standards across the community.

"There are vulnerable people in our community that are relying on us to do what we can to ensure their safety during this pandemic, and that’s what we need to do."

City Commision Meeting 09/17/20
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrrblht6Oe0
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

Stay safe and well, y'all.
(and keep practicing physical distancing and wearing masks. if not for yourself do it for those of us around ya who desperately need ya to)

Post Reply

Return to “All Things COVID-19”