RSOE-EDIS is at it again...:(

A place for prepping related news stories, video channel links, podcasts, and other media not covered elsewhere in the forums

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

RSOE-EDIS is at it again...:(

Post by MPMalloy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:08 pm

From RSOE-EDIS via an email:
The Phoenix Police Department's bomb squad is investigating a string of explosions that have rattled the nerves of residents in one Northwest Phoenix neighborhood. Neighbors have reported hearing more than a dozen explosions over the last couple of months, and some say the explosions they're hearing are happening at random times and random locations, within a five-mile radius of a neighborhood near 35th Avenue and Bell Road. Aside from the loud boom, the only evidence left behind are divots in the ground and a smell in the air. Exactly what the explosives are, and who's setting them off, ...
RSOE listed this as a CBRN event. I disagree.

flybynight

Re: RSOE-EDIS is at it again...:(

Post by flybynight » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:44 pm

I remember that happening in the neighborhood back in Cali, Back in the nineties . Turned out to a redneck type a guy trying out some Anarchist Cookbook type recipes . If I remember right it ended suddenly when he no longer had a full complement of fingers.
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: RSOE-EDIS is at it again...:(

Post by MPMalloy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:25 pm

flybynight wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:44 pm
I remember that happening in the neighborhood back in Cali, Back in the nineties . Turned out to a redneck type a guy trying out some Anarchist Cookbook type recipes . If I remember right it ended suddenly when he no longer had a full complement of fingers.
His name wasn't Kurt, was it? :lol:

Return to “Prepping News”