Clueless New Yorkers Gather To Watch USNS Comfort Arrive, Completely Missing The Point

A place for prepping related news stories, video channel links, podcasts, and other media not covered elsewhere in the forums

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

BloodLust

Clueless New Yorkers Gather To Watch USNS Comfort Arrive, Completely Missing The Point

Post by BloodLust » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:05 pm

"Those in the crowd must have missed the irony that they were putting themselves at greater risk of infection to see a ship that was there only because the city was struggling to contain infections."
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/usns-com ... 8d98a2eff2
Erik wrote:First of all, I doubt your body is a weapon and if you threatened me with your body, I'd pull out a real weapon and see which is more effective.
Bear_B wrote: I am not too worried about the bullet with my name on it... its the bullets flying around with question marks on them that worry me.

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Clueless New Yorkers Gather To Watch USNS Comfort Arrive, Completely Missing The Point

Post by majorhavoc » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:16 pm

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Clueless New Yorkers Gather To Watch USNS Comfort Arrive, Completely Missing The Point

Post by MPMalloy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:51 pm

BloodLust wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:05 pm
"Those in the crowd must have missed the irony that they were putting themselves at greater risk of infection to see a ship that was there only because the city was struggling to contain infections." https://www.huffpost.com/entry/usns-com ... 8d98a2eff2
majorhavoc wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:16 pm
Yup. There's no way around it. Just plain dumb. :roll:

CG

Post by CG » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:55 am

Well, my 13-year-old can see the flaw in the logic here.
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:49 pm

And here we have an example of why NYC isn't "home" anymore. :roll:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Return to “Prepping News”