VVA Membership Issue

Military members and their dependents have unique needs when it comes to preps, and their service gains them some pretty nice benefits. This area is for our active duty, reserve, retired and veteran members to discuss those needs and get the most from the benefits they've earned.
NT2C
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

VVA Membership Issue

Post by NT2C » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:26 pm

The past couple of weeks I finally decided to go ahead and join the VVA. I'd been invited a couple of times over a decade ago (I used to live across the street from their national HQ) but always felt that it wouldn't be right since I never served "in-country", even though I easily met their membership criteria. When I applied about 10 days ago there was nothing on the site or in the application process about how to submit the required documentation and dues. I've heard nothing from the VVA since then, not even an email, so I applied again today and again there was no info on how/where to submit paperwork or dues. Do we have any VVA members here who can help me out?
With ZS shutting down these forums on July 1st most of the cool kids have moved to a brand new site:

www.ufozs.com

It's not ZS, it's ... different. 8-)

See you there!