The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Items to keep you alive in the event you must evacuate: discussions of basic Survival Kits commonly called "Bug Out Bags" or "Go Bags"

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:29 pm

I'll start. "If only I'd had my Ninja Foot Spikes! I would have made it!". Said no one ever.

I wonder if the wonder slippers come with them.

https://www.smkw.com/ninja-foot-spikes-one-size
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
Stercutus
* * * * *
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Location: Bouncing in to Graceland

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by Stercutus » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:26 am

No slippers but you can get the hand claws. This allows you to climb sheer wall faces which is why pro climbers the world around use them instead of more cumbersome climbing gear.


Prohibited in NY, MA, CA

https://www.ninjauniform.org/shop/ninja-hand-claws/

They would not be banned if they were not the real deal.

Real Ninjas wear Ninja Hi Top Tabbi Boots not slippers
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

User avatar
norcalprep
* *
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by norcalprep » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:50 am

moab wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:29 pm
I'll start. "If only I'd had my Ninja Foot Spikes! I would have made it!". Said no one ever.
Of course no one has said that. Because they died. Because they didn't make it without Ninja Foot Spikes. And those that did survive because they had the forethought to bring their Ninja Foot Spikes also know better than to talk about them.

First rule of Ninja-ing is to not talk about your Ninja Foot Spikes. Hmm, I fear I've said too much. 😎😎😎

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:19 am

"I couldn't keep my fire going. And froze to death. Because I forgot my hand crank barbecue blower! Damnit!"

https://www.gearbest.com/other-survival ... id=1433363

Image
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:20 am

norcalprep wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:50 am
moab wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:29 pm
I'll start. "If only I'd had my Ninja Foot Spikes! I would have made it!". Said no one ever.
Of course no one has said that. Because they died. Because they didn't make it without Ninja Foot Spikes. And those that did survive because they had the forethought to bring their Ninja Foot Spikes also know better than to talk about them.

First rule of Ninja-ing is to not talk about your Ninja Foot Spikes. Hmm, I fear I've said too much. 😎😎😎
Nice post. But if your gonna post you gotta contribute. ;) Seriously. That was very funny. :)
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm
Contact:

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by teotwaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:12 pm

moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:19 am
"I couldn't keep my fire going. And froze to death. Because I forgot my hand crank barbecue blower! Damnit!"
I prefer battery power BBQ blowin' with NiMH batteries and will recharge with my Ejoyous 100,000watt portable solar panel

Image

Image
My adventures and pictures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:01 pm

teotwaki wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:12 pm
moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:19 am
"I couldn't keep my fire going. And froze to death. Because I forgot my hand crank barbecue blower! Damnit!"
I prefer battery power BBQ blowin' with NiMH batteries and will recharge with my Ejoyous 100,000watt portable solar panel

Image

Image
Nice. Don't Teslas run off those solar panels?!
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm
Contact:

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by teotwaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:05 pm

moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Image
Nice. Don't Teslas run off those solar panels?!
[/quote]

It should take just one itty-bitty panel mounted up by the shark fin satellite antenna :v:
My adventures and pictures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com

User avatar
Stercutus
* * * * *
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Location: Bouncing in to Graceland

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by Stercutus » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:57 pm

moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:01 pm
teotwaki wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:12 pm
moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:19 am
"I couldn't keep my fire going. And froze to death. Because I forgot my hand crank barbecue blower! Damnit!"
I prefer battery power BBQ blowin' with NiMH batteries and will recharge with my Ejoyous 100,000watt portable solar panel

Image

Image
Nice. Don't Teslas run off those solar panels?!
If you can find a running Tesla with the current state of after market parts you are indeed crafty.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Stercutus wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:57 pm
moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:01 pm
teotwaki wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:12 pm
moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:19 am
"I couldn't keep my fire going. And froze to death. Because I forgot my hand crank barbecue blower! Damnit!"
I prefer battery power BBQ blowin' with NiMH batteries and will recharge with my Ejoyous 100,000watt portable solar panel

Image

Image
Nice. Don't Teslas run off those solar panels?!
If you can find a running Tesla with the current state of after market parts you are indeed crafty.
Did you see that doc? I think it was Vice. About the guy that stockpiles Tesla parts and rebuilds and fixes them? Tesla has a real hard time sharing info with mechanics. They want only their dealerships to work on their cars. There's an antiquated idea huh?! lol!
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
norcalprep
* *
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by norcalprep » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:26 pm

moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:20 am

Nice post. But if your gonna post you gotta contribute. ;) Seriously. That was very funny. :)
Fine fine fine.

May I present to you an axe mount. Why it's ridiculous and worthy of this thread is because it doesn't come in keymod or mlock. And I know, I know, there are picatinny rail segments available, but those things add weight; and during bugout as we all know, ounces equals pain.
Image
http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/weapo ... -heads.asp

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by MPMalloy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:22 pm

:mrgreen:

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 6331
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by NT2C » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 pm

Keep it up and you clowns are going to get this topic stickied.

Image
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except sailors. They will kill you and sing songs about it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by MPMalloy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:52 pm

NT2C wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 pm
Keep it up and you clowns are going to get this topic stickied.

Image
Dl'd.

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 pm

NT2C wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 pm
Keep it up and you clowns are going to get this topic stickied.

Image
Uh. What did we do?
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 6331
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by NT2C » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:10 pm

moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 pm
NT2C wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 pm
Keep it up and you clowns are going to get this topic stickied.

Image
Uh. What did we do?
Read what I actually said, not what you think I said. :lol:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except sailors. They will kill you and sing songs about it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

User avatar
RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 8662
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, AL

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by RickOShea » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Image


Image
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 6331
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by NT2C » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:14 pm

That did it... stickied. I hope you folks are proud of yourselves! :clap:
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except sailors. They will kill you and sing songs about it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:01 pm

NT2C wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:10 pm
moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 pm
NT2C wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 pm
Keep it up and you clowns are going to get this topic stickied.

Image
Uh. What did we do?
Read what I actually said, not what you think I said. :lol:
Too funny!
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:02 pm

RickOShea wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:12 pm
Image


Image
What's that guys name on the right? I swear I was just watching him today. Thinking what a tool.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
EBuff75
* *
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:29 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
Location: SE Michigan

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by EBuff75 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:29 am

moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:01 pm
What's that guys name on the right? I swear I was just watching him today. Thinking what a tool.
I think it's Tim Ralston, the guy from Doomsday Preppers who shot off part of his thumb. Here's the link to the Scavenger 6 website: http://scavenger6.com/

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by MPMalloy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:48 am

Not so much tool as....luzer.

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:51 pm

MPMalloy wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:48 am
Not so much tool as....luzer.
Wrong guy. I was thinking of Warrior Poet Society. That guy rubs me the wrong way for some reason. Supposed to be a weapons expert. But I was watching him on someone elses AR build channel. And the guy came off like a tool. Has no clue about AR components or assembling an AR. I was quite surprised. Also at the same time comes like a no it all. He should be Bear Grylls sidekick.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: The world's most ridiculous bug out gear!

Post by moab » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:53 pm

EBuff75 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:29 am
moab wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:01 pm
What's that guys name on the right? I swear I was just watching him today. Thinking what a tool.
I think it's Tim Ralston, the guy from Doomsday Preppers who shot off part of his thumb. Here's the link to the Scavenger 6 website: http://scavenger6.com/
I'll never forget that episode. I kind of felt bad over his Doomsday Shovel or whatever he called it. I think everybody and their brother from her to China made a knockoff for about a tenth of the price. AT least he tried. It's not easy starting a business.

But shooting his thumb off was not a good start. HArd to trust a guy with your life that shoots his own thumb off.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

Post Reply

Return to “Bug Out Gear”