Darn tough socks sale.

Items to keep you alive in the event you must evacuate: discussions of basic Survival Kits commonly called "Bug Out Bags" or "Go Bags"

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

moab

Darn tough socks sale.

Post by moab » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am

Two pair for less than youd pay for one. Or almost. Its massdrop. Hope thats ok. Its a great deal on hunters sock knee high and over calf style.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/darn-tough-work-socks
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

Stercutus

Re: Darn tough socks sale.

Post by Stercutus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:12 pm

I was wondering why you posted it here instead of the bargain thread until I saw the membership thing.
"Big Thanks - I promise to advance your agenda within the secret and omnipotent councils of the Trilateral Commission"

“No-one likes us, we don’t care.”

moab

Re: Darn tough socks sale.

Post by moab » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Stercutus wrote:I was wondering why you posted it here instead of the bargain thread until I saw the membership thing.
You don't really have to have a "membership". You just need a username and password like any other site. lol. It was a great sale. I bought half a dozen pair for cheaper than anywhere else.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

Return to “Bug Out Gear”