Over 1gb Bug Out Flash Drive.

Items to keep you alive in the event you must evacuate: discussions of basic Survival Kits commonly called "Bug Out Bags" or "Go Bags"

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

moab

Over 1gb Bug Out Flash Drive.

Post by moab » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:21 pm

IN ONE DOWNLOAD!

I've been trying to compile my flash drive forever. And have searched and searched for one master file of all the pertinent survival files for bugging out - that you could download with ONE DOWNLOAD. For a long time. Instead of searching for files, downloading them from millions of sites, putting them all in .pdf, and finally compressing it all into one file. I'm sure this isn't the only group of helpful documents in a bug out. But it sure is a HUGE start. And you can get it as ONE DOWNLOAD for a very small donation. (Did I mention it's one download? LOL!!!):

This site has over 1GB of 3000 survival .pdf's. That you can download with one click. Ya. That's what so great about this. No searching and compiling over 3000 documents yourself. Someone has done it for us. Which saves a ton of time downloading individual files. (You can download the individual files too though. Although I don't think all the individual files on the page include everything in the large download. In fact I'm sure they aren't.)

In order to get the large download you need to donate a dollar or less to the site. (I have no affiliation to this site. Just been looking for something like this forever.) I think as little as one dollar or less gets you access to these links http://www.patriotrising.com/drupal/FILES/ (Not sure if they will work for you without first donating a dollar or less. But give it a try. They're solid links. No bugs or malware.) Which is cheap as crap.

The files you want are survival-remix and the guns one. The one that's titled just "survival" is smaller than the "survival-remix.

If that doesn't work for you go to the main domain http://www.patriotrising.com where you'll see some of the individual files. And the link to donate. I donated 5 bucks. Cause I figured hey, it took a long time to put this file together. And it's well worth it to save that much time for 5 bucks. But I'm pretty sure you could probably give as little as a buck. Which is a steal!

Downloads are pretty fast too.

The main folders/categories:

Communication
Dangerous plants and animals
Emergency Services
Gardening
General Survival
Hunti Camping Fishing
MEdicine
Military guides
Books
Skills
Natural Disasters
Navigation
Nuclear
Self Defense
Shelters
SMuggling and Caching
Art of War

AFter digging thru the files that have many files and even more .zip files in them. It looks like a very comprehensive list of survival information that you could ever need. I don't see a person ever getting through all of it in one lifetime. But as a sort of library it's an incredible amount of information.

PS - Thank you to the insanely helpful ZS member that posted this to a thread awhile back. I just now got around to downloading the files. And I am so thankful. I don't remember your name. But thank you to whoever you are.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Over 1gb Bug Out Flash Drive.

Post by majorhavoc » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:41 pm

Jesus, that's stupid cheap. I'm not even sure you can find a 1 or 2GB flash drive anymore, but slap that download on a $5 8GB drive and you'll still have plenty of room left over for images of your birth/marriage certificates, deeds, insurance papers, etc, etc. Plus whatever flavors of personal bug out info you think is important. $1 donation is chump change for the work someone has done pulling together all this survival related info.

moab

Re: Over 1gb Bug Out Flash Drive.

Post by moab » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:00 pm

majorhavoc wrote:Jesus, that's stupid cheap. I'm not even sure you can find a 1 or 2GB flash drive anymore, but slap that download on a $5 8GB drive and you'll still have plenty of room left over for images of your birth/marriage certificates, deeds, insurance papers, etc, etc. Plus whatever flavors of personal bug out info you think is important. $1 donation is chump change for the work someone has done pulling together all this survival related info.
The guns one has 4gb!!!!!! Hundreds of manuals.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

Return to “Bug Out Gear”