It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 510, 511, 512, 513, 514
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 am 
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

I've been picking up some disturbing chatter that Kirkman has floated the idea of "immunity" to the walker infection and that Carl might not be quite so doomed after all.

I seriously hope not because AFAIK, immunity isn't part of comic book universe. I know the TV series doesn't treat the comic book material is absolute cannon, but this would represent some serious shark jump-atude. If they keep Carl after this, that'll mean they're deliberately toying with the fans with no regard for a coherent plot structure.

Final three seasons of Lost, anyone?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:54 pm 

yea, he pulls that or another Glenn under the dumpster, it might be time to find another series

raptor wrote:
...I am allergic to bullets;I break out in blood.
jnathan wrote:
... you can choke on my Hebrew National.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:42 pm 

majorhavoc wrote:
I've been picking up some disturbing chatter that Kirkman has floated the idea of "immunity" to the walker infection and that Carl might not be quite so doomed after all.

I seriously hope not because AFAIK, immunity isn't part of comic book universe. I know the TV series doesn't treat the comic book material is absolute cannon, but this would represent some serious shark jump-atude. If they keep Carl after this, that'll mean they're deliberately toying with the fans with no regard for a coherent plot structure.

Unlikely.

Within days of the last episode airing, the actor playing Carl posted images on social media of him with his hair cut.

He's done.

Maggie will be gone soon too. The actress, Lauren Cohen, in recent negations was trying to get more money closer to what Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus (Rick and Darryl) get paid - and she's well worth it. They said no, because they're idiots, so she's now looking at other shows and considering pilots for new shows (which she's in high demand for).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 am 

majorhavoc wrote:

If you get bitten by a polar bear it cancels out the zombie bite? Does Sawyer save Rick from Neagan? Does Evangeline Lilly replace Lauren Cohen? I'm torn but intrigued.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:06 am 
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

rooks wrote:
Maggie will be gone soon too. The actress, Lauren Cohen, in recent negations was trying to get more money closer to what Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus (Rick and Darryl) get paid - and she's well worth it. They said no, because they're idiots,

I agree (that they're idiots). Having character fates driven by the producers' backwards thinking about pay equity is nearly as bad as jumping the shark with ridiculous gotcha! plot twists. In both cases, it drives a serious wedge between the viewers and their investment in a story that's supposed to at least make sense.

Well at least for this viewer.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:21 am 

Just saw this had to share

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 510, 511, 512, 513, 514