"Walking Dead" Cable Series

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

ausher
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: so far zombieland because i think it accuratly depicts what a zombie could be like. not a dead becoming undead, but an infected human... kinda like a dog with raibies. even tho signs of other survivors were non existant in the movie except for the 4 main characters and bill murray...

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by ausher » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:11 pm

What happened to ricks python?

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:13 pm

ausher wrote:What happened to ricks python?
He buried it in a duffle bag, with some other stuff, up on the hill overlooking Terminus....."Just in case."
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Really good episode, I really like seeing the bad ass Rick back on the show. Reminds me of back when he was in Atlanta, or when they cleared the Prison.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Ryder358

Post by Ryder358 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Evan the Diplomat
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (2004), Savageland

Post by Evan the Diplomat » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Did Rick remember to floss after dispatching Joe?

Points to everyone who predicted that Terminus would be a cabal of cannibals. I dreaded it, but honestly thought that would be too much of a cliche.

I also noticed the bone pile during their attempted escape. Pretty fresh and some pink was still on the bone.

I wonder if the Long Pig barbecue is how they determine who stays for dinner and who is dinner? You ask for seconds, your in, spit it out and you're on the spit.

If you noticed outside the rail car, there was a bunch of dinner litter so I suspect that they are being fattened up.

I'm going to love to see how badly Rick and company fuck up the Termites in the next season. I'm hoping that they play it out over a couple of episodes. Maybe pry a big enough hole for Carl to sneak out and recon at night.

Since veal is more expensive than beef, I might send Carl and Daryl back to the weapons stash.

But that's for next season.

This is going to be a long summer.
Priests and cannibals, prehistoric animals
Everybody happy as the dead come home

Big black nemesis, parthenogenesis
No-one move a muscle as the dead come home

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Evan the Diplomat wrote:This is going to be a long summer.
This is going to be a long summer break. Leaving us hanging like this will be hard.

Note that Carol, little ass kicker, and Tyrese are not in the train car. So there is some opening for them to help with an escape.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Ryder358

Post by Ryder358 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Evan the Diplomat wrote: I'm going to love to see how badly Rick and company fuck up the Termites in the next season.
Last edited by Ryder358 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ineffableone

Post by ineffableone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Sucky thing is we still don't know what happened to Beth damn it. Now we have an entire summer to wonder.

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Braticus Caticus
Favorite Zombie Movies: Golden Girls...
What? Bea Arthur was alive?
Who knew?

Post by Braticus Caticus » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:39 pm

SMDH... first the stick.
No established rally point for your group in the event your "secure" location becomes untenable and then walking your entire group into a possible trap.
Rick, you suck hard.

Good job though on Joe and "Deserves it" Dan.
Cadavera animata edunt cerebra et dicunt lente "Ceeerrreeebbbrrraaa."

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:39 pm

"William Shatner"......Andrew Lincoln is fairly entertaining on TD.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

Hudson5969

Post by Hudson5969 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Andrew Lincoln is one of the best TD guests.

If you think about it, William Shatner probably would be a great choice to be himself in an apocalypse movie/show.
History is rarely made by well-behaved individuals.

ineffableone

Post by ineffableone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:46 pm

RickOShea wrote:"William Shatner"......Andrew Lincoln is fairly entertaining on TD.
It would be really cool if Shatner actually sees or hears about this and then shows up next season for a little cameo.

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Braticus Caticus
Favorite Zombie Movies: Golden Girls...
What? Bea Arthur was alive?
Who knew?

Post by Braticus Caticus » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:54 pm

$20 says he would be on a horse.
Cadavera animata edunt cerebra et dicunt lente "Ceeerrreeebbbrrraaa."

Evan the Diplomat

Post by Evan the Diplomat » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Has anyone tried watching the show with that second screen website? I'm concerned that it will be too distracting.

Ryder358

Post by Ryder358 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:21 pm

Evan the Diplomat wrote:Has anyone tried watching the show with that second screen website? I'm concerned that it will be too distracting.
It's not too bad, only has a new screen or thing every few minutes, usually 4 minutes apart give or take.

ineffableone

Post by ineffableone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Ryder358 wrote:
Evan the Diplomat wrote:Has anyone tried watching the show with that second screen website? I'm concerned that it will be too distracting.
It's not too bad, only has a new screen or thing every few minutes, usually 4 minutes apart give or take.
Never tried it seems a little too annoying to try, and guess now it is too late to try it out till next season.

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Raven927

Post by Raven927 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Man I hope Rick, Daryl, and Abe solid Snake the guards at Terminus. I think Beth was on the grill when they arrived. that sucks I really liked her. I liked how they included the poor soul that got chomped by that small group, the same from the comics but I think he could have ran I saw two openings he could of made it. But it's easy for me to say watching a tv show.
crypto wrote:The Ruger Hokey-Pokey

YOU PUT THE MAGAZINE IN
YOU TAKE THE MAGAZINE OUT
YOU TURN IT UPSIDE-DOWN AND THEN YOU SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT
YOU YELL SOME MOTHERFUCKERS THEN YOU BEAT THE SPRING BACK OUT
THATS-WHAT-ITS-ALL-ABOUT!

Evan the Diplomat

Post by Evan the Diplomat » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:59 pm

I tuned back into the re-airing of the finale and noticed that they were dashing through what looked like a "combat town" for Terminus. Yes, it might be the dirty backlot but I think there might be more. An arena? A training area?

ineffableone

Post by ineffableone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Evan the Diplomat wrote:I tuned back into the re-airing of the finale and noticed that they were dashing through what looked like a "combat town" for Terminus. Yes, it might be the dirty backlot but I think there might be more. An arena? A training area?
The room with all the candles used to be a round house for trains.

Something I noticed on the 2nd watching, the words painted there.

Something like.

DON'T TRUST
ACT FIRST

*edit to add picture (small and doesn't show much)

or something along those lines. It went by too quick but gave the impression that this was some sort of religious room where they wrote the people's names they eat on the floor and have sort of cannibal ritual to induct new members.

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Niblick

Post by Niblick » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:24 pm

My hunch is that Beth is dead and we just don't know it yet. I was following the facebook feed during the commercials and there are a lot of people that didn't like seeing Carl held down like that. I think that's why they abduct her from Daryl and make us wait 7 months. If she were to get kidnapped, killed and eaten in the same episode, it would be too brutal. Especially considering that she brought a certain serenity to the show with her innocence and singing.

Somehow Carol (and Tyrese to a lesser extent) will assist with the breakout. Who ever mentioned them finding the bag full of guns on the overlook probably hit the nail on the head.
You are
What you do
When it counts.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 pm

NEVER AGAIN. NEVER TRUST. WE FIRST, ALWAYS.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Evan the Diplomat wrote:I tuned back into the re-airing of the finale and noticed that they were dashing through what looked like a "combat town" for Terminus. Yes, it might be the dirty backlot but I think there might be more. An arena? A training area?
I don't know about that. But if you look up "Turner Field, Atlanta" on google earth/maps, the Terminus set is an old train depot slightly over a half mile west of the baseball stadium.

Cargosquid

Post by Cargosquid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Oh man! Rick ended that fight! :awesome:

Now THAT'S the Rick we all know and love. Surprised that guy, didn't he?

I'm so glad that the angst quotient was lower. Its about time that they accepted their inner monsters.

And now....its going to be a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg freaking summer.

ineffableone

Post by ineffableone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:48 pm

RickOShea wrote:NEVER AGAIN. NEVER TRUST. WE FIRST, ALWAYS.
Thanks, that was it.

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Return to “Zombie Training Films”