"Walking Dead" Cable Series

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

User avatar
Towanda
* * * * *
Posts: 3711
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:02 am
Location: Ypsilanti, MI

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by Towanda » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:33 pm

We need a Like button.

Sent via mimeograph.
Holding a grudge is like swallowing poison and expecting someone else to die.

Image
SMoAF wrote:You could have your very own Trunk SMoAF. That'd HAVE to have some practical value for you.

User avatar
majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 7103
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead
Location: Maine

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by majorhavoc » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:13 pm

dogbane wrote:Better not be a Zomnado! I'll sue.
If we can have Sharknado!, I'm hoping Hippopocalyse! to be part of SyFy's 2014 line up. Seriously, this movie needs to be made.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the zoo.....

User avatar
CarolinaPeach
* * *
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: I was hoping it would be "World War Z" but I don't think that's going to happen. So, in order: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland...so far.
Location: The South, y'all

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by CarolinaPeach » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:59 pm

majorhavoc wrote:
If we can have Sharknado!, I'm hoping Hippopocalyse! to be part of SyFy's 2014 line up. Seriously, this movie needs to be made.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the zoo.....
Let it roll...How about Hippopocalypse meets Swamp People: Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the river?

:crazy:

Peach

User avatar
FordGuy2001
* * * * *
Posts: 2918
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:35 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn 04. Resident Evil Films. Zombieland.
Location: Texarkana, Texas

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by FordGuy2001 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:59 am

Question: Has anybody else noticed that Sarah Wayne Callies is still listed in the lineup? I set my timer to record on my dish box and it has her on the description. :?:
Fleet # ZS0021
shrapnel wrote: Pancakes, our cat, is more of a badass than any of the humans in the house.
raptor wrote:
America even in the midst of a recession is a nation of plenty; we should not allow children to go hungry.

User avatar
wee drop o' bush
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Set
Zombieland
TV show: The Walking Dead
Game: Plants vs Zombies
Location: Northern Ireland (Deepest, Darkest North Antrim)

"Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by wee drop o' bush » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:59 am

FordGuy2001 wrote:Question: Has anybody else noticed that Sarah Wayne Callies is still listed in the lineup? I set my timer to record on my dish box and it has her on the description. :?:
Yes, I noticed that too though I assumed that was because the actress was still appearing in some episodes, even if it was only to Rick.

Also I just finished watching the last episode of S3 and have to wait another year. I hate you guys :P
I also send cooties to the Sky Satellite installer who last June took one look at my old farmhouse said "the walls are too thick, this is non standard therefore I can not fit Sky" and promptly fucked off leaving us with useless Sky viewing cards and the bother of having to cancel the subscription :vmad: :evil: :vmad:
So when I was sure I would have Fox TV in time to watch S4, nope, no joy.
Mr. E. Monkey wrote: Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat. Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat.
airballrad wrote: All hail Wee Drop, the Angel of Quittin' Time. :D
Image
wee drop's Sheep Farming thread

User avatar
FordGuy2001
* * * * *
Posts: 2918
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:35 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn 04. Resident Evil Films. Zombieland.
Location: Texarkana, Texas

Re:

Post by FordGuy2001 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:19 am

wee drop o' bush wrote:
FordGuy2001 wrote:Question: Has anybody else noticed that Sarah Wayne Callies is still listed in the lineup? I set my timer to record on my dish box and it has her on the description. :?:
Yes, I noticed that too though I assumed that was because the actress was still appearing in some episodes, even if it was only to Rick.

Also I just finished watching the last episode of S3 and have to wait another year. I hate you guys :P
I also send cooties to the Sky Satellite installer who last June took one look at my old farmhouse said "the walls are too thick, this is non standard therefore I can not fit Sky" and promptly fucked off leaving us with useless Sky viewing cards and the bother of having to cancel the subscription :vmad: :evil: :vmad:
So when I was sure I would have Fox TV in time to watch S4, nope, no joy.

I know she was still listed in season 3 but I'm seeing her name at the start of season 4. Maybe Rick has not outgrown his insanity yet
Fleet # ZS0021
shrapnel wrote: Pancakes, our cat, is more of a badass than any of the humans in the house.
raptor wrote:
America even in the midst of a recession is a nation of plenty; we should not allow children to go hungry.

zobmiedown
* * *
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: sierra vista az

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by zobmiedown » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:23 pm

I found this thread a couple of months ago and just finished reading every post from start to finish just in time for this season to start on Sunday. Damn there is some funny stuff in here. It was fun to read all the predictions everyone was posting having never missed an episode and already knowing what was going to happen. Can't wait to get my fix Sunday with the new season.
Regulators mount up.

User avatar
RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 9172
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, AL

Re:

Post by RickOShea » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:09 pm

wee drop o' bush wrote:Also I just finished watching the last episode of S3......


Image


Image


Image


Image
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

User avatar
majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 7103
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead
Location: Maine

Re:

Post by majorhavoc » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:07 pm

wee drop o' bush wrote:
Also I just finished watching the last episode of S3 and have to wait another year.
A rare window of opportunity. For the next 72 hours we all can have an unrestricted discussion about everything that's happened in the series so far, and Wee can be a part of it. Joy! So, about season 3, it ...., I ..... well, wasn't there ...... :?

Dang, it's been so long, I don't remember much about Season 3. I think maybe someone died?

User avatar
wee drop o' bush
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Set
Zombieland
TV show: The Walking Dead
Game: Plants vs Zombies
Location: Northern Ireland (Deepest, Darkest North Antrim)

"Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by wee drop o' bush » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 am

It was v good, I got to quite like Milton in the end. Daryl is my favourite. Merle was just Merle (I'd watch Michael Rooker in anything)
Rick thankfully stepped back from the breach a bit, as I felt his character was losing the qualities that made him a sympathetic character and the narrative lead of the show.
Carol is awesome.
I like the brother and sister (can't remember their names) that refused to go with the Governor to attack the prison, hope they're in S4.
My only criticism was that there wasn't enough good scares by the Walkers, that's all got a bit incidental now. They need to ratchet that up a bit. If I want to watch people fighting amongst themselves I can watch Eastenders.
Other wise all good.
Mr. E. Monkey wrote: Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat. Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat.
airballrad wrote: All hail Wee Drop, the Angel of Quittin' Time. :D
Image
wee drop's Sheep Farming thread

User avatar
Mr. Bones
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:41 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead
Location: East Coast

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by Mr. Bones » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:38 am

CarolinaPeach wrote:
majorhavoc wrote:
If we can have Sharknado!, I'm hoping Hippopocalyse! to be part of SyFy's 2014 line up. Seriously, this movie needs to be made.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the zoo.....
Let it roll...How about Hippopocalypse meets Swamp People: Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the river?

:crazy:

Peach

I'd give it a shot, Peach. :crazy:
Image
Image
ZS FLEET# 0456

A black astronaut Cyril?? That's like killing a unicorn!

User avatar
wee drop o' bush
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Set
Zombieland
TV show: The Walking Dead
Game: Plants vs Zombies
Location: Northern Ireland (Deepest, Darkest North Antrim)

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by wee drop o' bush » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:31 am

I liked the webisodes.
And that's me, enjoy S4 :D
Mr. E. Monkey wrote: Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat. Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat.
airballrad wrote: All hail Wee Drop, the Angel of Quittin' Time. :D
Image
wee drop's Sheep Farming thread

zobmiedown
* * *
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: sierra vista az

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by zobmiedown » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:35 am

Wait I am all caught up reading here and Wee is all caught up on the show? Well then drinks all around.
Regulators mount up.

zobmiedown
* * *
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: sierra vista az

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by zobmiedown » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:35 am

Double post removed
Last edited by zobmiedown on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regulators mount up.

User avatar
wee drop o' bush
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Set
Zombieland
TV show: The Walking Dead
Game: Plants vs Zombies
Location: Northern Ireland (Deepest, Darkest North Antrim)

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by wee drop o' bush » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:44 am

zobmiedown wrote:Wait I am all caught up reading here and Wee is all caught up on the show? Well then drinks all around.
Yep, I feel like some gin.
Mr. E. Monkey wrote: Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat. Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat.
airballrad wrote: All hail Wee Drop, the Angel of Quittin' Time. :D
Image
wee drop's Sheep Farming thread

zobmiedown
* * *
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: sierra vista az

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by zobmiedown » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:55 am

And here I had you pegged for a nice Irish ale.
Regulators mount up.

User avatar
Evan the Diplomat
* * * * *
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:48 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (2004), Savageland
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: Re:

Post by Evan the Diplomat » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:16 pm

FordGuy2001 wrote:

I know she was still listed in season 3 but I'm seeing her name at the start of season 4. Maybe Rick has not outgrown his insanity yet
Could simply be a flashback to gentler times.
Priests and cannibals, prehistoric animals
Everybody happy as the dead come home

Big black nemesis, parthenogenesis
No-one move a muscle as the dead come home

User avatar
Evan the Diplomat
* * * * *
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:48 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (2004), Savageland
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by Evan the Diplomat » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:33 pm

majorhavoc wrote:
dogbane wrote:Better not be a Zomnado! I'll sue.
If we can have Sharknado!, I'm hoping Hippopocalyse! to be part of SyFy's 2014 line up. Seriously, this movie needs to be made.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the zoo.....

Hippocalypse - Probobly the best album I've bought. Ever.
Image
Priests and cannibals, prehistoric animals
Everybody happy as the dead come home

Big black nemesis, parthenogenesis
No-one move a muscle as the dead come home

User avatar
wee drop o' bush
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Set
Zombieland
TV show: The Walking Dead
Game: Plants vs Zombies
Location: Northern Ireland (Deepest, Darkest North Antrim)

"Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by wee drop o' bush » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 pm

zobmiedown wrote:And here I had you pegged for a nice Irish ale.
Not unless you're counting Harp or Smithwicks.

I'm going to get the S3 DVD and console myself with it till I get to watch S4 next year. Hopefully by then we will have the walls picked back, damp coursed & re-plastered so we can at the same time drill the necessary holes for the Sky Engineer to fit the satellite...And then just as S4 ends I can watch S5 :awesome:
Mr. E. Monkey wrote: Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat. Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat.
airballrad wrote: All hail Wee Drop, the Angel of Quittin' Time. :D
Image
wee drop's Sheep Farming thread

zobmiedown
* * *
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: sierra vista az

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by zobmiedown » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Wee you could always defect to the U.S. but I am betting its easier to fix your walls than our woodbury vs. the prison. If they (AMC) shut down TWD we riot. Opens safe to make sure my optic is mounted backwards and my rear sight is installed on my AR to ensure I am one of the good guys.
Regulators mount up.

User avatar
RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 9172
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, AL

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by RickOShea » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Farmer Rick: A man and his hoe......and his IPod:



whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

zobmiedown
* * *
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: sierra vista az

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by zobmiedown » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:10 pm

And his freshly harvest 1911 crop.
Regulators mount up.

User avatar
RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 9172
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, AL

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by RickOShea » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:25 pm

zobmiedown wrote:And his freshly harvest 1911 crop.
:clap:

That Hershel is one helluva farmer. :awesome:
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

User avatar
RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 9172
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, AL

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by RickOShea » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Michael Cudlitz cast as Sgt. Abraham Ford:


http://tvline.com/2013/10/11/the-walkin ... ne-porter/



Image

Image


Josh McDermitt cast as Eugene Porter: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3129311/


Image
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

Post Reply

Return to “Zombie Training Films”