ZOMBIE CAT!

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

ZOMBIE CAT!

Post by MPMalloy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:29 pm

Ellywick

Re: ZOMBIE CAT!

Post by Ellywick » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:18 am

So, apparently this proves I will watch just about anything with cats in it. All I could think of watching this is, "Oh, hims so mad being in that crate. Hims want to eat someone's face off for being stuck in there. Hims like eating those guys. Nom nom nom. Oh, little kitteh watching TV like a person."

That being said, I absolutely love cats and one of the things I kind of like about them is their oppositional behavior and the fact that they don't need us, they choose to be with us. And, yes, I believe that says something about me :wink:
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl..." "You find someone to carry you."

"She's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true."

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:45 am

That being said, I absolutely love cats and one of the things I kind of like about them is their oppositional behavior and the fact that they don't need us, they choose to be with us.
From a prepping standpoint some people see their dogs as an emergency food source. The cat ALWAYS sees YOU as an emergency food source.
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

Zed Hunter

Post by Zed Hunter » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:16 am

So true. But I love them anyway.

raptor
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by raptor » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:55 am

Ellywick wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:18 am
That being said, I absolutely love cats and one of the things I kind of like about them is their oppositional behavior and the fact that they don't need us, they choose to be with us. And, yes, I believe that says something about me :wink:
It is kind of funny but the more people I meet, the more I prefer the company of animals.

I have a wide variety of critters.
Cats are special in my mind for exactly the reason you mention...when they jump up and sit next to you or on your lap, it is because they want to be there.

Now when they are walking in between your feet at breakfast and dinner that is a whole different matter. :lol:

Zed Hunter

Post by Zed Hunter » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:58 pm

Common spill something.

Return to “Zombie Training Films”