Thaw of the Dead

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Stercutus

Thaw of the Dead

Post by Stercutus » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:16 am

It's gone and happened now. Fracking has created Frak-teria that has gotten in to the ground water (near an icy coast????) that turns people in to the flesh eating undead. Not only that but you can't just brain them and call it good.

Alive people have decided to outfox the Zombies by eating their compatriots first and thus depriving them of their favorite food source. Our hero decides to set out on a journey for the remainder of the movie to bring back enough food to keep people from eating alive people. Strangely the alive people who are starving have American sized bodies, except for one guy who looks really sick.

I can see where they put in some camera work here getting all the shots around the river from different angles. Some of them are very nicely done. I think this time could have been better spent on writing, acting, directing and producing the movie which are the weak points. And maybe the sound track.
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

Return to “Zombie Training Films”