Criminals Posing as LEOs After SHTF

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

raptor
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Re: Criminals Posing as LEOs After SHTF

Post by raptor » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:23 pm

teotwaki wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:39 pm

In that linked post I think there was comment about how people felt like they were in a PAW even though the rest of the country was actually just fine. Preppers/survivalists probably need a litmus test to decide they are truly in a PAW and not just a local disaster. Probably be a good thread to have on its own.
I believe there was such a discussion. It may even be in that thread. However, the ZS hive mind came to the conclusion that if you are in a situation and you are unsure if it is a PAW situation then you cannot be in a PAW.

In short if there is any doubt, it is not a PAW.

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by teotwaki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:57 am

raptor wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:23 pm

I believe there was such a discussion. It may even be in that thread. However, the ZS hive mind came to the conclusion that if you are in a situation and you are unsure if it is a PAW situation then you cannot be in a PAW.

In short if there is any doubt, it is not a PAW.
Ha! Some Members of the ZS Hive Mind are aleays whipping out their stingers......

I would imagine that beyond local symptoms there could be regional/national indicators over X number of months:

No aircraft at any altitude
No ships coming in to ports
Fed level agencies admit to no contact with their HQs then gradually sneak off
State agencies can't talk to other states then gradually drift off

Thanks Raptor!
My adventures and pictures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:52 am

- This thread is about the threat of imposters acting as if they were LEOs but you want to persist about whether or not food could be or ever was confiscated.
You brought it up not me.

If your argument is: "This one time, more than a hundred years ago, during a war, the FDA (That would be the Federal Agency) raided a house under the color of law, a law that is no longer in effect, for a case that was later thrown out" somehow equals the local po-po is going to come by my house with a SWAT Team (because they don't have anything better to do with their time) and swipe my food stores the next time the SHTF isn't merely a stretch; I find it actually a bizarre thought process.

Don't let me get in the way of your happiness (maybe not happiness but you know what I mean). But as I said it has never happened.
Local police enforce federal law whenever authorized by their state to do so or in some states it may be the situation they are told specifically they cannot enforce certain federal laws such as those related to immigration.
This is a sidebar but it is not true. The State can not empower local police to enforce Federal Laws. You would likely be surprised if you knew how such things really worked; but another time.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

flybynight

Post by flybynight » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:21 am

yOU KNOW i HEAR pm IS WONDERFUL THIS TIME OF YEAR :crazy:
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by teotwaki » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Stercutus wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:52 am
blah blah blah
Honestly, you don't want discussion. When you do, let me know.
My adventures and pictures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com

Return to “Zombie Training Films”