Three Horrible Movies

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Stercutus

Three Horrible Movies

Post by Stercutus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:35 pm

The below movies were so bad I could not finish watching them and could not care enough to fast forward to the end.

001 Trolling - Terrible. Made it to about 27 minutes. It would likely make perfect sense if you were high on Xanax and Meth. I am certain the actors were drugged and no director was on set.

Subterranea - Made it to 18 minutes. Awful Plato's Cave concept ripoff.

The Further Adventures of Anse and Bhule in No-Man's Land - Made it to 19 minutes. Actually made me nauseous. The out of focus, out of frame and unstable camera work with bad lighting spoiled what was one of the worst movies I never watched and made it completely unwatchable even if I wanted to watch it which I did not. Imagine being on shrooms and LSD at the same time with both being bad trips while at Burning Man but everyone is dressed in rags and there are no vehicles, shelter, water or food. Those are the high points of the movie.

All of the above suffered from bad acting, no story, no plot and just being awful.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

woodsghost

Re: Three Horrible Movies

Post by woodsghost » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Why do you keep doing this to yourself? You post these and I cringe at the pain of watching just a little bit of those!
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:53 pm

woodsghost wrote:Why do you keep doing this to yourself? You post these and I cringe at the pain of watching just a little bit of those!
If I can help even one person avoid the psychological pain inflicted by 001 Trolling it is worth the effort.

Anson and Bhule actually did make physically nauseous. At first I thought it was just the lousy acting and pointlessness of the whole thing. Then I realized it the camera work was actually calculated to make one physically ill. Forget waterboarding. Just show that thing over and over again during an enhanced interrogation and they will be begging to talk. Too much exposure and it will all be gibberish though.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations

Post by JeeperCreeper » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:14 pm

HAHAHA Where do you find these movies?

I know my Amazon Prime Video account has a funky algorithm and is always trying to get me to watch these terrible "Big Foot" movies. I think it's worse than Netflix with terrible B or C level movies.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

Return to “Zombie Training Films”