Bushcraft Build Off

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Bushcraft Build Off

Post by Halfapint » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 am

Watched the latest re walking dead, and didn't want to go to bed. Saw this, I've seeen about 15 minutes of this. It it's interesting. Looks like 2-3 groups end up doing a bushcraft shelter and then one gets selected.
Primitive skills master Matt Graham ("Dual Survival") returns to Discovery Channel to see who has what it takes to survive in the wild. He invites other bushcrafters from across the country to compete head-to-head in grueling seven-day challenges. Each week, two survivalists test their skills in different environments, landscapes, and primitive living situations as they create eye-popping builds, from bridges and weapons to structures and transportation modes. Using nothing but ingenuity, a few simple hand tools and resources nature provides, the bushcrafters are pushed to the limit mentally and physically.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Return to “Zombie Training Films”