Avengers: Infinity War trailer

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Avengers: Infinity War trailer

Post by RickOShea » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War Official Trailer

whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Re: Avengers: Infinity War trailer

Post by RickOShea » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:58 pm

I am thinking it might knock Avatar out of the #2 spot.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

jor-el

Post by jor-el » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:55 am

An observation; in the first Avengers movie of 2012, apart from 3 powered individuals and 2 "Federal agents", NYC for a short while was protected only by the NYPD. When NG and other military forces arrived, they were still armed for OIF. In the face of a televised bonafide alien invasion.

In the aftermath of the second Avengers movie of 2015, The First AI War, you would think the correct answer would be to mount a recruiting program for powered individuals, not write a Superpower Control Law.

Going by the trailer, it looks like Earth is getting invaded AGAIN, now with an invader with a literal Weapon Of Planetary Destruction, and apart from the same team that fought the two previous attacks, who stands for Earth? A nation that until just a few months ago was considered a third world country, and now bear arms capable of rivaling those of The Asgard?

Honestly, who's running the planet? It's not as if they knew back in the 1990's there was not one, but at least two or three Interstellar Empires, each with the resources of hundreds of inhabited worlds, each vying for control or outright domination of this one blue rock we all live on.

You would think S.H.I.E.L.D. would be popping Terrigen mist all over the planet in hopes of generating at least one S class superhero.
My son, you will travel far, but never be alone, for I am with you, my M14 and battle axe comfort you.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 am

jor-el wrote:An observation; in the first Avengers movie of 2012, apart from 3 powered individuals and 2 "Federal agents", NYC for a short while was protected only by the NYPD. When NG and other military forces arrived, they were still armed for OIF. In the face of a televised bonafide alien invasion.

In the aftermath of the second Avengers movie of 2015, The First AI War, you would think the correct answer would be to mount a recruiting program for powered individuals, not write a Superpower Control Law.

Going by the trailer, it looks like Earth is getting invaded AGAIN, now with an invader with a literal Weapon Of Planetary Destruction, and apart from the same team that fought the two previous attacks, who stands for Earth? A nation that until just a few months ago was considered a third world country, and now bear arms capable of rivaling those of The Asgard?

Honestly, who's running the planet? It's not as if they knew back in the 1990's there was not one, but at least two or three Interstellar Empires, each with the resources of hundreds of inhabited worlds, each vying for control or outright domination of this one blue rock we all live on.

You would think S.H.I.E.L.D. would be popping Terrigen mist all over the planet in hopes of generating at least one S class superhero.
So if I read you correctly what you are saying is that if NYC were suffered a catastrophic attack do in large part say to lax border controls then our leaders would argue for stronger border controls. And then they would totally go after the people responsible and not say invade a whole other country that had nothing to do with the attack while giving a bunch of money to the country where the attackers came from?
Shall be my brother

woodsghost

Post by woodsghost » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:47 am

I just watched Civil War last night. I"m a bit behind the times. But my wife got an earful on now there are lots of parallels between "lets do a Super Hero Control Act" and real life reactions to .... political issues. In short, there are people out there who really like social control and holding "someone else" responsible for whatever ails them. I watched Civil War and kept launching into how people complained about the Avengers being "uncontrolled" and "unaccountable" and "my family members would still be alive." But the government solution to problems was nukes. Or failure. Does anyone think the casualty rate would have been better with "accountable" government solutions? I don't.

So yeah, we want social control and as a result get our butts handed to us when Thranos shows up.

I have a lot more to say, but it amounts to politics and mostly preaching to the choir.

I still have not seen Ragnarok. I'm just really behind the times.
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:17 pm

Not bad, but a whole lotta dyin'....probably a little too intense for younger kids.Definitely sit thru the 8 minutes of final credits to see the post-credits scene.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Wonder if it will knock out GWTW for top box office?
Shall be my brother

Return to “Zombie Training Films”