A Guy Discovered A Blast Shelter In His Backyard

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

A Guy Discovered A Blast Shelter In His Backyard

Post by teotwaki » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:45 pm

My adventures and pictures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com

woodsghost

Re: A Guy Discovered A Blast Shelter In His Backyard

Post by woodsghost » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Thanks for sharing! I am surprised it was not filled with water. The area looked green Maybe it was just really well constructed.

I'd love to fine something like that in my backyard some day! I'll probably have to dig my own.

I looked at the cap they made and through it would make a lovely fire pit that could be removed in times of emergency.
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Beowolf
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead, Aaaaaa Zombies, 28 Days Later

Post by Beowolf » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:05 pm

That's pretty cool!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
The way is shut. It was made by those who are Dead. And the Dead keep it. Until the time comes. The way is shut.
-
Keeper of the ZS Fleet Number thread.
ZS Wiki

ManInBlack316
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by ManInBlack316 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Honestly, I'm wondering if something like that may be in my yard or under my house. We found a manhole cover that was buried under dirt when we edged the yard, it's far enough into the yard that it's not part of the easement, it wasn't marked on our property records. Asked the elderly neighbor who's been here since the neighborhood was built about it and she said that they had built something underneath the house and she used to be able to see them eating underground if she looked through the windows....
Not sure if she's crazy, screwing with me, the memories are jumbling together (she's 98), or if she's telling the complete truth.

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by teotwaki » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:18 pm

ManInBlack316 wrote:Honestly, I'm wondering if something like that may be in my yard or under my house. We found a manhole cover that was buried under dirt when we edged the yard, it's far enough into the yard that it's not part of the easement, it wasn't marked on our property records. Asked the elderly neighbor who's been here since the neighborhood was built about it and she said that they had built something underneath the house and she used to be able to see them eating underground if she looked through the windows....
Not sure if she's crazy, screwing with me, the memories are jumbling together (she's 98), or if she's telling the complete truth.
Get a shovel and a camera! We need to know!
My adventures and pictures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com

Dabster

Post by Dabster » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:18 pm

ManInBlack316 wrote:Honestly, I'm wondering if something like that may be in my yard or under my house. We found a manhole cover that was buried under dirt when we edged the yard, it's far enough into the yard that it's not part of the easement, it wasn't marked on our property records. Asked the elderly neighbor who's been here since the neighborhood was built about it and she said that they had built something underneath the house and she used to be able to see them eating underground if she looked through the windows....
That would be thrilling-beyond-words.
Shiney side out... Shiney side out...

Hiroshima_Morphine
Favorite Zombie Movies: Gone With The Wind - wait maybe I just felt
like a zombie after watching it for the 100th time as a kid.

Post by Hiroshima_Morphine » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:25 pm

I think the quickest answer, as others have implied, would be open the man hole cover.
Commies to the left of me, Nazis to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle... with you?

Twitter: @AnonymityGone

ManInBlack316
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by ManInBlack316 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Hiroshima_Morphine wrote:
I think the quickest answer, as others have implied, would be open the man hole cover.
Weekend is coming guys :awesome:

flybynight

Post by flybynight » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Nobody's mentioned it, but when I watched that video and they unearthed that lid. My first thought was BLAST SHELTER MY POTOOTIE, THAT'S A SEPTIC TANK. :lol: . Better be areful opening any covers on your property. You might have a pungent surpise
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 am

This was my first thought ... Image

If nothing comes off it, the landowner should reinstall the hatch and engrave it with the following numbers: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.

(BTW: man did that looped musical score get annoying quick. I see that everywhere on YT - almost as if people go "first version of this vid is a little too enjoyable. We'd better tack on some shaky cam shots of someone trying to open a package with just one hand. Or maybe some irritatingly inappropriate musical accompaniment. Anything to keep this video from going too many likes.")

Return to “Zombie Training Films”