...And Then Everything Changed

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Stercutus

...And Then Everything Changed

Post by Stercutus » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:51 pm

This film follows around a few people trying to bail out during a ZPAW event from a mythical City of Houston populated only by white people and with sparse traffic. The only event portrayed is the actual bail out.

It looks like they spent several hundred dollars making it or even slightly more. The camera work is bad, the special gory effects are awful, the editing is poor... and yet....

There is a story there. The writing is not terrible, the pacing is solid and while it lacks the action of a film with an actual budget they do a lot with what they do have. This is more than the normal hack and slash for low budget films with less hacking and slashing. It is blessedly short and the pacing isn't bad so if you find yourself with an hour filler time and can get this one for free, there are plenty of worse choices.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

norcalprep

Re: ...And Then Everything Changed

Post by norcalprep » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 am

Don't have the hour filler time yet, but wanted to get your general take before committing an hour. Do you feel that there was anything to learn from this film? Did the characters do anything particularly good or bad that can be used as a takeaway (i.e., 'don't do this when bailing away from white people in sparse traffic'?) Do you feel there was anything new, or perhaps a unique take on a common plotpoint? Anything particularly memorable at all? (don't have to give away the plot, just looking for some descriptions)

Thanks!

Stercutus

Re: ...And Then Everything Changed

Post by Stercutus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:51 am

The whole movie is a foot/ vehicle bailout. I didn't see any new ground covered here.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

PeterNeush

And Then Everything Changed

Post by PeterNeush » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:50 pm

I cant seem to find a link to a YouTube channel so I assume C30 and ZOS doesnt have one?

Return to “Zombie Training Films”